Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,161 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Cure Pimples In Twelve Days....guaranteed!!! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Cure Pimples In Twelve Days....guaranteed!!! (827 Views)

How To Locally Cure Pimples In Nigeria. / How To Clear Darkspots On Face From Pimples / Urgent Help On How To Cure Pimples (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cure Pimples In Twelve Days....guaranteed!!! by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jun 18, 2015
It is still John Paul. A qualified physiologist that graduated from the University of Calcutta. If anyone has bought any of my ebooks and it failed let that person brand me a liar. Now I recently embarked on an adventure on how to cure acne and pimple and i came back with a solution which isnt so hard and its unbelievable. You can get clean of acne and after-shave bumps with NEOMEDROL but that isnt wonderful. My ebooks are just for a few nairas. No one has ever got a recommendation or prescription from me and it failed. Thats what makes a good physiologist. My ebook on how to cure acne pimple in twelve days is just for 4000naira. You will spend more than that in the quest to get it cured and yet with no fruitful result, so trust me when i say trust me.
Contact me at 08147905309 or email me at <dakmakshisha@yahoo.com>
Re: Cure Pimples In Twelve Days....guaranteed!!! by dungas30(m): 9:39pm On Jun 18, 2015
u itself name pimple for my life. no b only eBook na Facebook

2 Likes

Re: Cure Pimples In Twelve Days....guaranteed!!! by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jun 18, 2015
4000 for just the book on how to cure it and not the things needed to cure it?

Nigerians!!!
Re: Cure Pimples In Twelve Days....guaranteed!!! by krishjohnly: 11:58am On Jun 19, 2015
Most of them are facing these problems. The important thing which we remembered at the time of using brand cream is clean up the face with fresh water and then after we apply the cream. It will be good for results.

natural skin care tips
Re: Cure Pimples In Twelve Days....guaranteed!!! by kazzonline: 12:57pm On Jun 19, 2015
krishjohnly:
Most of them are facing these problems. The important thing which we remembered at the time of using brand cream is clean up the face with fresh water and then after we apply the cream. It will be good for re

natural skin care tips

If u r really sure of ur self, mk the products and sell for any amout u want, rather than buy a uselezs ebook that wud keep yarning dust and super stories!! Abi we go rub the 4kebook for face to clear the pimple

(1) (Reply)

I Can't Go To Toilet Without My Phone / Tips On Entering The World Of Large Size Man Shoes Testamatol / 5 Facts About Onions You Need To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.