Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,238 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Ibim Seminitari Replies Nyesom Wike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibim Seminitari Replies Nyesom Wike (1596 Views)

Benue Massacre: Ortom Lazy, Not Qualified To Be Governor - Nyesom Wike / Apc's Acting MD Of NDDC Hon Ibim Seminitari Visits Wike. Photo / End Of The Road For Nyesom Wike - By Abu Njakku (Daily Trust) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ibim Seminitari Replies Nyesom Wike by PapiBongo(m): 8:53pm On Jun 18, 2015
PRESS STATEMENT BY MRS IBIM SEMENITARI

On Thursday June 18, 2015, over 10 policemen armed with machine guns and in two trucks -
One Ford Transit and
One Hilux
arrived my residence, No 12 A Ernest Ikoli Street, Old G.R.A Port Harcourt. Without either a search warrant, letter or precious information, they forced their way into my premises.
My security guard on duty requested to know their mission and who sent them. They refused to disclose either, but went round taking photographs and videoing my premises. The security guard got in touch with my assistant who spoke with the men, explaining to them that I was out of town and again requested to know their mission and purpose. Again they declined insisting on seeing me first. She then got in touch with me by phone as we were uncertain as to the identity of the policemen in question.
Upon further investigation and after about 3 hours of them laying siege on my premise, I was told that they were from Rivers State Government House and had been sent to recover vehicles in my possession. They attempted to break into a Range Rover Jeep belonging to my Husband and bought long before I was made Commissioner in Rivers State Government, damaging the front door. The vehicle in question contrary to the lies being paraded is not an armoured vehicle and has never at any point belonged to the Rivers State Government nor its agents including myself as Commissioner of Information.
By the time I finally made contact with them and expressed my displeasure, they insisted that they would take away a Lexus jeep duly allocated to me as Commissioner of Information and which by law I am entitled to leave with upon leaving office.
The monetization policy of the government allows public officers to leave government with their official vehicles as this is in lieu of vehicle, allowance, transport and other allowances, which they cannot draw because of the monetization policy of 2002. Mr. Nyesom Wike served as Chief of Staff, and upon departure left with all the vehicles he used as Chief of Staff. This has been the practice since this democratic dispensation when President Olusegun Obassanjo instituted the monetisation policy.
Having served as Commissioner for two tenures, I am entitled to my status cars and have proof of allocation. While I understand that Mr. Wike feels a dire need to destroy the reputation of Governor Amaechi and all those worked with him, it is unacceptable that he will engage in brigandage, thuggery and underhand tactics to do so. A simple letter from any government official requesting me to make a submission or tender documentation would have been the appropriate way to go and I would have willingly tendered all the relevant documents to them.
Breaking into my home, invading my privacy, damaging my property and removing property from my premises is inappropriate and illegal.
I have chosen however to put out these details in the public space as it is apparent that for some persons only a destruction of my hard earned reputation would do and this I would not accept. My records in the Ministry of Information are crystal clear I hope that Mr. Nyesom Wike is able to say same about his tenure in every office he has held.
Forcing their home into my home unlawfully isn’t the appropriate way for any government that claims legitimacy to behave.

Ibim Semenitari
June 18, 2015

1 Like

Re: Ibim Seminitari Replies Nyesom Wike by ionsman: 9:01pm On Jun 18, 2015
Wike is an id1ot ...So his own governance is just to witch hunt amaechi and his people.
Re: Ibim Seminitari Replies Nyesom Wike by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jun 18, 2015
you must return rivers state property you have stolen by fire by force.

3 Likes

Re: Ibim Seminitari Replies Nyesom Wike by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jun 18, 2015
Wike we love u #nohomo
Re: Ibim Seminitari Replies Nyesom Wike by PapiBongo(m): 9:05pm On Jun 18, 2015
This is becoming so shameful. Witchhunting won't do him any good
Re: Ibim Seminitari Replies Nyesom Wike by mrvitalis(m): 9:05pm On Jun 18, 2015
Wike wike wike
Remember omehia ooooooh
Re: Ibim Seminitari Replies Nyesom Wike by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jun 18, 2015
By the time I finally made contact with them and expressed my displeasure, they insisted that they would take away a Lexus jeep duly allocated to me as Commissioner of Information and which by law I am entitled to leave with upon leaving office.
The monetization policy of the government allows public officers to leave government with their official vehicles as this is in lieu of vehicle, allowance, transport and other allowances, which they cannot draw because of the monetization policy of 2002. Mr. Nyesom Wike served as Chief of Staff, and upon departure left with all the vehicles he used as Chief of Staff. This has been the practice since this democratic dispensation when President Olusegun Obassanjo instituted the monetisation policy.
It shall not be well with all of you. This is how you all have been hiding behind the "law" to take what belongs to the state. Wike recover everything recoverable including those of the traitor of Ubima.

2 Likes

Re: Ibim Seminitari Replies Nyesom Wike by dtruth3(m): 9:14pm On Jun 18, 2015
Chai.... See how govt officials go about thieving govt properties in the name of monitization!

To even think it was OBJ that initiated this......... SMH

#i weep for my Country!

1 Like

Re: Ibim Seminitari Replies Nyesom Wike by BossAyuk: 9:15pm On Jun 18, 2015
barcanista:
It shall not be well with all of you. This is how you all have been hiding behind the "law" to take what belongs to the state. Wike recover everything recoverable including those of the traitor of Ubima.

@bolded
You're a very pathetic f@@l. Did Wike return his official cars on completion of his tenure as Chief of Staff?? It's very pathetic Rivers State has another fool like Fayose who'll obviously spend most of his time in office witch hunting people. What a shame!

1 Like

Re: Ibim Seminitari Replies Nyesom Wike by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jun 18, 2015
BossAyuk:

@bolded
You're a very pathetic f@@l. Did Wike return his official cars on completion of his tenure as Chief of Staff?? It's very pathetic Rivers State has another fool like Fayose who'll obviously spend most of his time in office witch hunting people. What a shame!
Well you will notice that I also bolded his. I don't care about who is being witchunted, all I want is for all the rogues to return what they stole from the state. When Wike leaves office, we will ask him to account for his.
Re: Ibim Seminitari Replies Nyesom Wike by PapiBongo(m): 9:22pm On Jun 18, 2015
barcanista:

Will He also recover the one he took for himself??

1 Like

Re: Ibim Seminitari Replies Nyesom Wike by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jun 18, 2015
PapiBongo:

Will He also recover the one he took for himself??
He cannot be in government house forever. When the time comes we shall also tell his successor to recover whatever he cornered to himself
Re: Ibim Seminitari Replies Nyesom Wike by omenka(m): 9:53pm On Jun 18, 2015
barcanista:
Well you will notice that I also bolded his. I don't care about who is being witchunted, all I want is for all the rogues to return what they stole from the state. When Wike leaves office, we will ask him to account for his.
Your comment is really unfortunate. It was stated the guys invaded the premises without a warrant and you ignored that. Whatever happened to due process and the rule of law?? Is it admissible to violate both now simply because a perceived adversary of yours is involved?? What if those guys were criminals dressed like police, or haven't we seen such instances where robbers, kidnappers and terrorist operate dressed like security personnels??

Bro, on a personal note, I'd suggest you pay a good attention to your surrounding. The world is moving very fast leaving you behind but you appear stuck in this forum. Someone very close to you "volunteered" some info about you, including pics, where you work, how much you earn and all that and I was really taken aback.

If I were you, I'd spend more time searching for a better job and upgrade than spending endless hours on this forum. Think about it.

God bless.

2 Likes

Re: Ibim Seminitari Replies Nyesom Wike by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jun 18, 2015
omenka:
Your comment is really unfortunate. It was stated the guys invaded the premises without a warrant and you ignored that. Whatever happened to due process and the rule of law?? Is it admissible to violate both now simply because a perceived adversary of yours is involved?? What if those guys were criminals dressed like police, or haven't we seen such instances where robbers, kidnappers and terrorist operate dressed like security personnels??

Bro, on a personal note, I'd suggest you pay a good attention to your surrounding. The world is moving very fast leaving you behind but you appear stuck in this forum. Someone very close to you "volunteered" some info about you, including pics, where you work, how much you earn and all that and I was really taken aback.

If I were you, I'd spend more time searching for a better job and upgrade than spending endless hours on this forum. Think about it.

God bless.
The person can also publish picture of where I worship, I DON'T Care... I always tell all of you that I don't care really whether I earn peanut or cents...That should be my own problem and not yours! PUBLISH it IF you like...

2 Likes

Re: Ibim Seminitari Replies Nyesom Wike by omenka(m): 10:00pm On Jun 18, 2015
barcanista:
The person can also publish picture of where I worship, I DON'T Care... I always tell all of you that I don't care really whether I earn peanut or cents...That should be my own problem and not yours! PUBLISH it IF you like...
Publish Who has time for that??

It's an honest advice I gave you and I understand it is your prerogative whether to take it or not. Your life.

Goodnyt.

1 Like

Re: Ibim Seminitari Replies Nyesom Wike by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jun 18, 2015
omenka:
Publish Who has time for that??

It's an honest advice I gave you and I understand it is your prerogative whether to take it or not. Your life.

Goodnyt.
I don't need advice from YOUR KIND! Yes, Keep your advice to yourself, and worry more about yourself. I know people that wish me well.
Re: Ibim Seminitari Replies Nyesom Wike by BossAyuk: 10:24pm On Jun 18, 2015
barcanista:
Oh you don't care?? It's safe to say the witch hunter, Wike you're clamouring support for is also a big thief. Reason you're ass licking him is because he's fooling around thinking he's putting Amaechi/APC in bad light, same man who contributed to the shameless defeat of PDP.

You PDP supportes are a shamless and hypocritical bunch who shouldn't be taken seriously.

2 Likes

Re: Ibim Seminitari Replies Nyesom Wike by dtruth3(m): 10:46pm On Jun 18, 2015
omenka:

God bless.
And how much are you earning please? It does appear you are the richest man in your Village! YEYE dey SMELL!

1 Like

Re: Ibim Seminitari Replies Nyesom Wike by tit(f): 12:10am On Jun 19, 2015
omenka:

Bro, on a personal note,

God bless.
you are pathetic
Re: Ibim Seminitari Replies Nyesom Wike by ideykwum: 2:22am On Jun 19, 2015
How low can a person get?? Why attack him so personally?? While I agree with your point (the illegality of Wike's intrusion), you didn't have to denigrate a fellow man alongside!
Now, I totally despise pretenders like you, and I challenge you publicly or privately to show that you are "comfortable"! Guess what? I'm qualified to ask you! You can do your digging on me, and perhaps what you'd find is that you just haven't started in this quest called success! Rubbish!!

omenka:

God bless.
Re: Ibim Seminitari Replies Nyesom Wike by Genius100: 2:39am On Jun 19, 2015
barcanista:
I don't need advice from YOUR KIND! Yes, Keep your advice to yourself, and worry more about yourself. I know people that wish me well.

Mumu loser... Dem give you good advice, you dey there do strong head. Keep spending all your time courting saTANist on Nairaland while your mates are making things happen in the real world....

2 Likes

Re: Ibim Seminitari Replies Nyesom Wike by Nobody: 2:43am On Jun 19, 2015
Oh sharap woman undecided

(1) (Reply)

Did U Notice This Amazing Scenario About Buhari's Govt. / Falana Threatens To Drag Buhari To Court If Killings Continue / Untold Story: How Biafran Team Helped Nigeria Defend Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.