Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,571 members, 7,847,394 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 04:46 PM

Awesome Testimonies,"31-year Cough Terminated"! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Awesome Testimonies,"31-year Cough Terminated"! (334 Views)

2 Years Career Stagnation Terminated / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (24/08/15)- INSANITY TERMINATED INSTANTLY / Awesome Testimonies,read And Remain Blessed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Awesome Testimonies,"31-year Cough Terminated"! by tunji09(m): 9:20pm On Jun 18, 2015
31-year cough terminated!

“When I was three days old, I was diagnosed with a health problem, while the doctor tried to rescue me, air entered into my lungs, which affected my rib. For 31 years, I coughed persistently. Everybody who stayed around me identified me with this health challenge. During one of the Sunday service, I told God that this embarrassment in my life was enough. At another Sunday service, I dance like never before and told God that I needed a birthday gift, because that day was my birthday. Lo and behold, the cough ceased that day. Now, I am healed. I Give God all the glory!”…Bella,E.

Join us this Sunday@ ENOUGH is ENOUGH banquet, June 21, 2015 @ Faith Tabernacle KM 10, Idiroko road, Ota Canaanland, Ota-Lagos!
Service schedule: 6:00am, 7:50am, 9:40am, 11:30am. Also watch live “http://www.davidoyedepoministries.org/mediacenter/

(1) (Reply)

He That Is Greater Is In You / The Long Suffering God / Reasons Why Much Crisis Is In Africa/with Blacks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.