Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:21 AM

A Town In Anambra State Were Snakes Visits People...(pictured) - Travel (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / A Town In Anambra State Were Snakes Visits People...(pictured) (107926 Views)

The Head Of Goat That Caused Accident In Anambra Was Cut Off (Photos) / Lagos Slum Where Residents Live With Snakes, Crocodiles (photos) / Accident Involving A Jeep At China Town In Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Town In Anambra State Were Snakes Visits People...(pictured) by Chromedome(m): 11:22pm On Jun 19, 2015
Damn! This is so beautiful. Nature rocks!
Re: A Town In Anambra State Were Snakes Visits People...(pictured) by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jun 19, 2015
remember007:
HELLO GUYS, THIS IS MY FIRST TIME OF CREATING A THREAD ON NAIRALAND..PARDON ME IF THERE ARE MISTAKES... I TRAVELED TO ANAMBRA STATE TWO WEEKS AGO TO SPEND MY SHORT HOLIDAY WITH MY GRANDMOTHER,@ AGU- UKWU,.. ITS TRULY A BEAUTIFUL STATE, IT'S A STATE WERE HOUSE OF ASSEMBLY, REP, SENATE AND EVEN LOCAL GOVT MEMBERS ARE ALL UP AND DOING... I CAN BODLY SAY THAT ALL ROADS IN OUR SENATORIAL DISTRICT WHICH IS REPRESENTED BY HONOURABLE UCHE EKUNIFE ARE TARED...REASON WHY SHE'S BEEN SENT TO THE SENATE COS ALL SIGN BOARD OF ROADS DONE HERE WERE ATTRACTED BY HER..........ON MYOU SECOND DAY OF VISIT, WE CAME BACK FROM CHURCH AROUND 9.. I WENT TO THE KITCHEN TO PREPARE FOOD.. THEN I SAW A SNAKE THAT WAS TRAPPED BTW IRON NETS OF THE KITCHEN WINDOW WHILE IT WAS TRYING TO CRAWL IN THRU THE WINDOW...I RAN. OUT SCREAMING FOR HELP , I WAS LATER TOLD THAT THE SNAKE DOESN'T BITE, THAT IT COMES INTO ANY HOME, THE PEOPLE DOESN'T KILL IT, RATHER I WAS WORSHIPPED IN THE OLDEN DAYS SO THEY ARE USED TO HAVING IT AS A GUEST.. FROM THAT DAY ON,I PACKED MY BAG AND LEFT FOR AWKA TO STAY WITH MY UNCLE .. IT TOOK 5 DAYS BEFORE I RETURNED HOME COS I FEAR SNAKES AND ALMOST EVERY THING THAT CRAWLS INCLUDING COCKROACHES...HERE ARE PICTURES OF IT AS WAS SHARED TO ME FROM MY COUSINS
thats a fake toy Python, its form remains even though it changed its position three times. It crawled up at 90 degrees, a Python doesn't crawl up @ 90 degrees cause of its weight disposition.
Judging by that pics i can tell that pythons is a small one, a toy size, cause of the window frame and the closure yhu maintained to take that pics, in other to give it the illusion it big, that Python is fake, at that close proximity that Python should curly not attempt to climb at that angle. Its playing stupid.
Re: A Town In Anambra State Were Snakes Visits People...(pictured) by Nobody: 12:17am On Jun 20, 2015
I kill am cut e head throway!

Re: A Town In Anambra State Were Snakes Visits People...(pictured) by Eke40seven(m): 5:05am On Jun 20, 2015
Plus234:
that is Eke, python and not snake , agwo, people should learn how to call things by there proper names.
anyway na so ebe for places in Igbo land, they don't kill pythons including in my own Villa very close to Agu ukwu Nri
Very funny comment. You are the one using the wrong terms here. Python belongs to the snake family, so are Cobras, adder and the rattlesnake and any other type of snake. Just like lion, tigers, jaguars and the domestic cats are types of cats.
So when one call python a snake, one is also right.
Re: A Town In Anambra State Were Snakes Visits People...(pictured) by Hero10001: 8:30am On Jun 20, 2015
Cuneddy:
op do u knw d difference between snake n python?
hahaha, i'm sure the op knows nothing bout snakes.
Re: A Town In Anambra State Were Snakes Visits People...(pictured) by Nobody: 9:38am On Jun 20, 2015
funny man,"i never enter that kitchen"
chaxking:
Lol I'm from anambra state, enugwu nanka to be precise. The snake is called EKE, and it doesn't harm people and if u kill it mistakenly or intentionally you have to bury it like a we do for humans, people also worship it and u dat worship it, he will always come to ur house in fact day will be troop in nd out, if you give birth day will also be there. Wen I was young I saw one in my grannies kitchen since den till now I never enter that kitchen...

1 Like

Re: A Town In Anambra State Were Snakes Visits People...(pictured) by waldigit: 9:39am On Jun 20, 2015
dosht:
God knows I for don land for hospital
What kind of culture is that? Make my aunty handle that creature for you. Na then you go know say na better meat for here
You see life, these are the same pple come to other area and pretend to be most civilised in world.
We still have a long way to go. The darkness still covers the nation and pple pretend in the public glare that it is not there. We are pple with dual life, the public life and the real life. Lord let your will be done on earth as it is in the heaven

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Town In Anambra State Were Snakes Visits People...(pictured) by Nobody: 9:49am On Jun 20, 2015
It is haram to eat wild animals in Islam,pls learn your religion.
ransomed:
What a nice meat to break Ramadan fast. Seriously, i have deviced means of getting rid of such snake without making noise about it. Simply use eggs of local fowl for the creepy thing to feed on. Magana Yakare. My double portion snipper works wonders on snakes. Contact me for FREE tutorial on how to get rid of religious or reverred snakes without anyone knowing about it.
Re: A Town In Anambra State Were Snakes Visits People...(pictured) by frakdon(m): 10:04am On Jun 20, 2015
lucky032:

You never can tell
na so bro jst no forget to halla @ yur guy on D day.
Re: A Town In Anambra State Were Snakes Visits People...(pictured) by chaxking(m): 10:40am On Jun 20, 2015
uplawal:
funny man,"i never enter that kitchen"
lol u go enter the kitchen if na u?
Re: A Town In Anambra State Were Snakes Visits People...(pictured) by vikeyz(m): 10:57am On Jun 20, 2015
rosy4u:
bite am harder if dat will make u believe grin
L๏L
Re: A Town In Anambra State Were Snakes Visits People...(pictured) by lucky032(m): 10:58am On Jun 20, 2015
frakdon:
na so bro jst no forget to halla @ yur guy on D day.

haha
Re: A Town In Anambra State Were Snakes Visits People...(pictured) by Nobody: 11:06am On Jun 20, 2015
Eke40seven:

Very funny comment. You are the one using the wrong terms here. Python belongs to the snake family, so are Cobras, adder and the rattlesnake and any other type of snake. Just like lion, tigers, jaguars and the domestic cats are types of cats.
So when one call python a snake, one is also right.
yhu using the modern phylogenic hierarchy, his using the igbo hierarchy. In reality yhu both saying the same thing but by definition its different based on the perspective yhu both applying.
Re: A Town In Anambra State Were Snakes Visits People...(pictured) by darlenese(f): 11:12am On Jun 20, 2015
remember007:
but I already apologized..forgive me biko

OK grin, I never knew u did cool
Re: A Town In Anambra State Were Snakes Visits People...(pictured) by ransomed: 12:42pm On Jun 20, 2015
uplawal:
It is haram to eat wild animals in Islam,pls learn your religion.
::-- That snake has been domesticated therefore it is Halal.
Re: A Town In Anambra State Were Snakes Visits People...(pictured) by frakdon(m): 12:51pm On Jun 20, 2015
darlenese:

OK grin, I never knew u did cool
see yur head, nw yu don come feel like king Kong cuz she apologised, abi? Na yu go tell her hw to write her thing
Re: A Town In Anambra State Were Snakes Visits People...(pictured) by darlenese(f): 1:26pm On Jun 20, 2015
frakdon:
see yur head, nw yu don come feeltike king Kong cuz she apologised, abi? Na yu go tell her hw to write her thing

Sharap there , don't u know it is Against the rules . see your own head like tipper!
Re: A Town In Anambra State Were Snakes Visits People...(pictured) by Eke40seven(m): 3:12pm On Jun 20, 2015
chalantmike:
yhu using the modern phylogenic hierarchy, his using the igbo hierarchy. In reality yhu both saying the same thing but by definition its different based on the perspective yhu both applying.
Which one is "Igbo" phylogenic? recognised by who? From the side of alaigbo I come from, we are observant enough to know that "Ékè bu agwo ukwu".
Common! is it not obvious?
Re: A Town In Anambra State Were Snakes Visits People...(pictured) by MistadeRegal(m): 4:29pm On Jun 20, 2015
VickyRotex:

Yes, that's the way you sounded. undecided
Mmm.....Ok but I'm not. And I apologize for any inconveniences.
Re: A Town In Anambra State Were Snakes Visits People...(pictured) by frakdon(m): 5:23pm On Jun 20, 2015
darlenese:

Sharap there , don't u know it is Against the rules . see your own head like tipper!

smiles* come here tell me to sharap nd that tipper go hit yu nd yu go speak in tongue when it does............

So nairaland dey obey rules, I mean them get rules.
Re: A Town In Anambra State Were Snakes Visits People...(pictured) by VickyRotex(f): 7:18pm On Jun 20, 2015
MistadeRegal:

Mmm.....Ok but I'm not. And I apologize for any inconveniences.
No problem at all smiley
Re: A Town In Anambra State Were Snakes Visits People...(pictured) by Olami90: 9:23pm On Jun 20, 2015
I really nid somone to give in details wot is likely to happen to whoeva kill dis python of a fin. Probably giv examples of wot happened to pple dat did it in d past. I am interested in knowing d consequences in diff measure.

Also I av seen comments on boa constrictors, bigger python. Wot are d differencse nd are dis bigger ones harmful in a way? I wil b goin to d area soon, I nid precautionary measures. Tnkz
Re: A Town In Anambra State Were Snakes Visits People...(pictured) by Topii: 7:28am On Jun 21, 2015
I equally served in Amaokpala. Anambra State where you don't kill snake. Kill and see trouble.
Re: A Town In Anambra State Were Snakes Visits People...(pictured) by MistadeRegal(m): 2:41pm On Jun 21, 2015
VickyRotex:

No problem at all smiley
Thanks. Happy Sunday to you.
Re: A Town In Anambra State Were Snakes Visits People...(pictured) by VickyRotex(f): 6:55pm On Jun 21, 2015
MistadeRegal:

Thanks.
Happy Sunday to you.

You're welcome. Happy Sunday to you too.
Re: A Town In Anambra State Were Snakes Visits People...(pictured) by Nobody: 10:46am On Jun 22, 2015
nma24:
you killed a python? Other snakes don't count sha

I do anaconda
Re: A Town In Anambra State Were Snakes Visits People...(pictured) by Nobody: 11:02am On Jun 22, 2015
Freemanan:

I do anaconda
Is that so?
Re: A Town In Anambra State Were Snakes Visits People...(pictured) by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jun 22, 2015
nma24:
Is that so?
Aye love
Re: A Town In Anambra State Were Snakes Visits People...(pictured) by Nobody: 12:09am On Jun 26, 2015
it is not.
ransomed:
::-- That snake has been domesticated therefore it is Halal.
Re: A Town In Anambra State Were Snakes Visits People...(pictured) by no1madman(m): 1:10pm On Jun 26, 2015
uncivilized mentality! shame!

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

This Is The Oyedepo Hangar They Plan To Demolish / Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada / Why Most Nigerians Go To Malaysia Instead Of Europe And America

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.