Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,341 members, 7,815,683 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

Lets Rate PHCN With Their Current Power Supply - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lets Rate PHCN With Their Current Power Supply (983 Views)

What Is The Current Power Situation In Your Area? / PDP Bigwigs And Their Current/immediate Past Pitiable Conditions. / Photos: A woman Climb electric pole in Guraka Lga to Fight Phcn with charm(juju) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lets Rate PHCN With Their Current Power Supply by Fmartin(m): 3:33am On Jun 19, 2015
It seems things have change in the area of power supply in my area. The power supply now seems to be a bit 24/7 in my area since after may 29. Could it be that its because of the wet season that aid the hydroelectric power plant or its the wind of change? Lets hear your opinion and the situation in your area.

1 Like

Re: Lets Rate PHCN With Their Current Power Supply by shikshark: 3:37am On Jun 19, 2015
in my area in i.b, we normally hold thanksgiving services for 1hr electricity per week.
nothing changed right here
Re: Lets Rate PHCN With Their Current Power Supply by Imortal001: 4:03am On Jun 19, 2015
Since buhari come into power, phcn has change their bad habit. ThankGod we dey get light nw pass before 4 my area o.
Re: Lets Rate PHCN With Their Current Power Supply by donholy28(m): 4:18am On Jun 19, 2015
from Monday till Wednesday we had uninterrupted power supply.... den dem take am 4 sum hours on Thursday b4 bringing it back but. till now...we still get light...na how im day since no be buhari cause am.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lets Rate PHCN With Their Current Power Supply by MabraO: 4:37am On Jun 19, 2015
Una no dey sleep
Re: Lets Rate PHCN With Their Current Power Supply by Rilwayne001: 4:59am On Jun 19, 2015
shikshark:
in my area in i.b, we normally hold thanksgiving services for 1hr electricity per week.
nothing changed right here

Are you residing in soka area ? Here in my area, power supply has improved unlike before.
Re: Lets Rate PHCN With Their Current Power Supply by shikshark: 5:05am On Jun 19, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Are you residing in soka area ? Here in my area, power supply has improved unlike before.
nope.....ebenezery area as if you are going to alakia from iyana church.
Re: Lets Rate PHCN With Their Current Power Supply by tucky200(m): 5:14am On Jun 19, 2015
For d whole of my LGA..dey don improve die since may 30th...
The wind of change grin
Re: Lets Rate PHCN With Their Current Power Supply by owobokiri(m): 5:29am On Jun 19, 2015
The improvement was automatic following Buharis emergence. Obviously, Jonathans charge that some people were sabotaging his government was/is true., or how else can one explain a situation were poeer output became stagnant irrespective of so many power stations and transmission lines commissioned? It was a grand plan to bring the country to her knees as long as Jonathan was in charge. .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lets Rate PHCN With Their Current Power Supply by AKMoney1(m): 6:48am On Jun 19, 2015
Rilwayne001:

What's wrong with soka? The light here is OK for the past couple of weeks.
Re: Lets Rate PHCN With Their Current Power Supply by slimfit1(m): 6:54am On Jun 19, 2015
owobokiri:
The improvement was automatic following Buharis emergence. Obviously, Jonathans charge that some people were sabotaging his government was/is true., or how else can one explain a situation were poeer output became stagnant irrespective of so many power stations and transmission lines commissioned? It was a grand plan to bring the country to her knees as long as Jonathan was in charge. .

Clueless had no plan so they planed for him . Saying they sabotaged is government is a sackable offence

2 Likes

Re: Lets Rate PHCN With Their Current Power Supply by disloman(m): 6:57am On Jun 19, 2015
D power level don change.4 ipaja area,Light ever stable like die.
Re: Lets Rate PHCN With Their Current Power Supply by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:31am On Jun 19, 2015
Fmartin:
It seems things have change in the area of power supply in my area. The power supply now seems to be a bit 24/7 in my area since after may 29. Could it be that its because of the wet season that aid the hydroelectric power plant or its the wind of change? Lets hear your opinion and the situation in your area.
bros, na raining season we dey
Re: Lets Rate PHCN With Their Current Power Supply by Horlertoungy(m): 7:37am On Jun 19, 2015
Whoever is hated by majority shall never have any achievement. Such is the case of GEJ, he tried for the country but some people have used every opportunity and resources in their capacity to destroy his government.

1 Like

Re: Lets Rate PHCN With Their Current Power Supply by Horlertoungy(m): 7:40am On Jun 19, 2015
Whoever is hated by majority shall never have any achievement. Such is the case of GEJ, he tried for the country but some people have used every opportunity and resources in their capacity to destroy his government. Now that their PMB emerges the post, they're now using GEJ's projects to praise themselves.

1 Like

Re: Lets Rate PHCN With Their Current Power Supply by CharliParker: 8:03am On Jun 19, 2015
Honestly there is an improvement in power i n my area
Re: Lets Rate PHCN With Their Current Power Supply by dododawa1: 8:20am On Jun 19, 2015
Itire is better now, 95
Re: Lets Rate PHCN With Their Current Power Supply by blackfase(m): 8:37am On Jun 19, 2015
Completely dead in my area.
Re: Lets Rate PHCN With Their Current Power Supply by Gh0stFreak: 9:14am On Jun 19, 2015
lol,see how these janja.weeds are lying to themselves.
Re: Lets Rate PHCN With Their Current Power Supply by Nobody: 9:22am On Jun 19, 2015
3.5/10 Ikedc embarassed
Re: Lets Rate PHCN With Their Current Power Supply by blonker1: 10:10am On Jun 19, 2015
Sincerely there is a significant improvement,but its always so during raining season. There is lots of water to drive the hydroelectric plants,and fewer people use their ACs and fans this season,even ice block making factories don't produce much this season. Let's wait till dry season to assess them.
Re: Lets Rate PHCN With Their Current Power Supply by chamboy(m): 10:54am On Jun 19, 2015
blonker1:
Sincerely there is a significant improvement,but its always so during raining season. There is lots of water to drive the hydroelectric plants,and fewer people use their ACs and fans this season,even ice block making factories don't produce much this season. Let's wait till dry season to assess them.
Dams is not d major Source of energy in Nigeria nymore

(1) (Reply)

A Nigerian 'attacked' By Biafrans On Facebook (transcripts) / Before We Forget History: Tinubu’s CV Vs Saraki’s CV / PDP Divided Over Zakari’s Appointment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.