Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,635 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

History Youngest Parents (photos) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / History Youngest Parents (photos) (16891 Views)

Man Sexually Molested/harassed Shares Story Also Advises Parents (PHOTOS) / 6 Hilarious Text From Parents - (photos) / 3-year-old Boy Being Brought Up As A Girl By Parents:(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

History Youngest Parents (photos) by Nobody: 8:13am On Jun 19, 2015
- See more at: http://www.mobilelikez.com/funny/7-of-the-youngest-parents-ever/page/4/?more=1#sthash.GTllxkfY.dpuf

1...On the left here is Sean Stewart, who was 12 years old when his 15-year-old neighbour gave birth to his son back in 1998. He had to take the day off school to be there for the birth. The story was all over the news of course, and Sean made all kinds of public promises regarding his role as father.
Given that he is currently serving a seven year jail sentence for theft, it would seem he’s gone back on some of those promises!

1 Share

Re: History Youngest Parents (photos) by Nobody: 8:14am On Jun 19, 2015
2..This photo, taken back in the early nineties (as you can probably tell by their fashion sense and hairstyles!), was of a boy and a girl in their early teens that gave birth to twins after she unexpectedly fell pregnant.
Twins are a tough deal in any circumstances, let alone when you’re this young – we’re not sure what they’re up to these days!

2 Shares

Re: History Youngest Parents (photos) by Nobody: 8:15am On Jun 19, 2015
These guys pop up a few times in this gallery because it’s the only way to properly illustrate the full extent of their mind-boggling situation. This baby (who is a couple of years old now) has grandparents who are just 29 and 30 years older then him – can you even imagine that?!
There’s a chance he might even retire before they do!

Re: History Youngest Parents (photos) by MosakuAW(m): 8:17am On Jun 19, 2015
End time
Re: History Youngest Parents (photos) by Nobody: 8:17am On Jun 19, 2015
These two made headlines all over the world last year when it emerged that they were having a baby. At first, a lot of people thought it was a hoax and that the baby in the pictures was actually this boy’s little sister.
Once the story got picked up by various British media publications (the UK seems to have a knack for young parents) people quickly realized it was true.

3 Shares

Re: History Youngest Parents (photos) by Nobody: 8:18am On Jun 19, 2015
This mother was just 13 years old when she gave birth to her son, and so was the father. There’s another photo later on that shows the “happy couple” just after the baby had been born.
Needless to say, the child pretty much instantly became the grandparents’ responsibility. I’d imagine they were just thrilled to have another 18 years of parenting thrown into their lap!

1 Like

Re: History Youngest Parents (photos) by Nobody: 8:18am On Jun 19, 2015
Tressa Middleton’s is a tragic one. She was just 11 years old when she gave birth in 2006, and her pregnancy sparked a huge abortion debate in the UK.
It wasn’t until about five years later that the truth emerged – Tressa had been raped and fell pregnant as a result, but had always insisted she wouldn’t have an abortion and would love her baby regardless of the circumstances in which it was conceived.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: History Youngest Parents (photos) by Nobody: 8:19am On Jun 19, 2015
This story is a little more sketchy because it comes from some unreliable sources but apparently this mother, a Peruvian girl named Lina Medina, fell pregnant at the shocking age of five years old, making her the youngest girl in history to give birth.
Surely a girl that age couldn’t possibly become a mother, right?!

Re: History Youngest Parents (photos) by Nobody: 8:21am On Jun 19, 2015
A few months after this young “couple” took the UK by storm when 15-year-old Chantelle Stedman gave birth to a child whose father was just 13 years old, the story hit headlines again when it emerged that the REAL father had been 14.

This 13-year-old boy by the name of Alfie Patten got to enjoy a huge sigh of relief as it turns out he’s not a father after all. Bad news for the other kid who just became a 14-year-old dad though…

Re: History Youngest Parents (photos) by Nobody: 8:23am On Jun 19, 2015
Okay so things are getting a little heavy, perhaps we should throw an uplifting story in here somewhere.

This is Catherine Moore, who gave her birth to her son at 15 and refused to let the authorities take him away from her. Sadly, young Tyler was born with Down’s syndrome.

A few years down the line, The Telegraph checked in with Catherine and she’s doing quite well, with Tyler starting school soon. She says that she’d been on a bad path, and becoming a mother saved her.

1 Like

Re: History Youngest Parents (photos) by Nobody: 8:25am On Jun 19, 2015
There was a whole big scandal behind this one that raised some serious eyebrows.

After rescuing this young girl from bullies in a playground, 15-year-old Kordeza Zhelyazkova and 19-year-old Jeliazko Dimitrov started dating – only it turns out Kordeza was actually 11. She lied because she was worried Jeliazko wouldn’t date her otherwise.

In Bulgaria, the age of sexual consent is 14 so everything SEEMED legitimate on the surface but Kordeza got pregnant and so the couple got married (young marriages are also quite common in Bulgaria).

Kordeza gave birth DURING their wedding and eventually the truth about her age emerged. You can’t make this stuff up…

1 Share

Re: History Youngest Parents (photos) by Nobody: 8:26am On Jun 19, 2015
After learning her mother’s true age and figuring out how young her mother had been when she’d given birth to her, this young girl made a highly publicized vow to remain a virgin until she was at least 18 years old.

We’re not sure whether she stayed true to it or not…

Re: History Youngest Parents (photos) by jossey94(m): 8:26am On Jun 19, 2015
Wow! These children have mind oo. How exacltly did they learn about se.x at their ages. Sad about he girl who was raped tho.
Re: History Youngest Parents (photos) by Nobody: 8:27am On Jun 19, 2015
Daily Mail UK journalist Natalie Clarke came under heavy fire about a decade ago after publishing a very condescending and holier-than-thou article about this family that basically wrote them off as white trash and being worthy of an appearance on the Jeremy Kyle show when really, further research showed that the family are quite a happy and successful bunch, despite the smaller-than-average margins between each generation.

1 Share

Re: History Youngest Parents (photos) by Nobody: 8:31am On Jun 19, 2015
Here’s another photo of Tressa Middleton taken just after the baby was born. Standing with her is Tressa’s mother and the newborn’s grandmother. As mentioned before, Tressa (and her mother by default) got quite a hard time in the media before all the details emerged and the sympathy came flooding in.

Re: History Youngest Parents (photos) by captcochrane(m): 8:32am On Jun 19, 2015
angryand I am still here
Re: History Youngest Parents (photos) by Nobody: 8:32am On Jun 19, 2015
You might have seen this image before, and you could probably add a year or two to each of these ages now that it’s been circulating the Internet for a while. In fact, you might even be able to add some more kids to it now – maybe even a fourth generation of family members!

1 Share

Re: History Youngest Parents (photos) by Nobody: 8:34am On Jun 19, 2015
Let me introduce you to these guys: this man-child on the left is a grandfather. This kid on the right is his son, who is now fathering a newborn baby. In a nutshell, this guy on the left who looks too young to have a kid, let alone a grandkid, will probably have great-grandkids in about 12 years.

1 Share

Re: History Youngest Parents (photos) by Nobody: 8:36am On Jun 19, 2015
They Do Things Differently In Romania

This overjoyed and ecstatic woman you see sitting before you is from Romania. She is 23 years old at the time of this photograph, and is a grandma (also at the time of this photograph!). Clearly they do things a little differently in Romania, but they obviously still do sex the same – just younger.

Re: History Youngest Parents (photos) by Nobody: 8:37am On Jun 19, 2015
These two had barely learned how to tie their shoes and eat their vegetables when suddenly it was time for them to start teaching someone else how to do all those things: their own child! At this rate, if this baby turns out to be a little smarter than the average kid, he’ll probably overtake them in school!

Re: History Youngest Parents (photos) by Nobody: 8:42am On Jun 19, 2015
Remember that lovely (if not under-aged) family photograph from the first slide, with the mid-teen parents and late-twenties grandparents? Well here’s another shot of the young parents just after giving birth in hospital – the mother, not the father.

Although they’re young enough that they probably did still need to ask the doctor which of them would be carrying the child.

Re: History Youngest Parents (photos) by Nobody: 8:45am On Jun 19, 2015
Most of them are quite below average in the looks department....

When I was 14 I thought touching a girl was a sacriledge... undecided
Re: History Youngest Parents (photos) by Nobody: 8:47am On Jun 19, 2015
Hey there, Whoopi! Remember Whoopi Goldberg from Jumpin’ Jack Flash and How Stella Got Her Groove Back? Well she’s actually part of a family with small generational gaps herself. That lady on the left is her daughter, and these two in front of her grandchildren. Whoopi was a grandmother in her early forties.

Re: History Youngest Parents (photos) by Nobody: 8:48am On Jun 19, 2015
If you took the clothes of that boy on the left, he could just as easily be mistaken for the baby as the actual baby, who isn’t going to live much longer if the mother keeps holding its head in the choke-hold position like that, by the way! Best of luck to the happy family…

1 Like

Re: History Youngest Parents (photos) by Moana(f): 8:50am On Jun 19, 2015
Haaaaa
I shrink at the thought of pulling out a tampon and these kids are having their own babies. Chai!
Re: History Youngest Parents (photos) by Nobody: 8:50am On Jun 19, 2015
This stories got me speechless

How small children go dey do wetin big pass them
At their age I was still innocently bathing outside

The girl that was raped is such a brave girl.
Re: History Youngest Parents (photos) by Nobody: 9:24am On Jun 19, 2015
I donbelivit.
Re: History Youngest Parents (photos) by Nobody: 9:30am On Jun 19, 2015
captcochrane:
angryand I am still here

you wan begin born ni... grin grin
Re: History Youngest Parents (photos) by Setaje(f): 10:14am On Jun 19, 2015
ChaiiiiiiiiiiIiiii
Re: History Youngest Parents (photos) by abbeyty(m): 11:12am On Jun 19, 2015
Ebiz12:
This stories got me speechless

How small children go dey do wetin big pass them
At their age I was still innocently bathing outside

The girl that was raped is such a brave girl.

Come make I bath you inside, cuz you need to stop bathing outside.
Re: History Youngest Parents (photos) by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jun 19, 2015
abbeyty:

Come make I bath you inside, cuz you need to stop bathing outside.

No worry I've been bathing myself, no be now person wan come help me
Re: History Youngest Parents (photos) by juman(m): 1:12pm On Jun 19, 2015
Young parents.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I THANK God For Giving Me Another Bouncing Baby BOY / See Couple's 11-year Old Poem Book That Has Helped Their Marriage / Is It Right To Hide Or Belittle Yourself To Find "Wife Material?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.