Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,366 members, 7,815,783 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

3-year-old Boy Being Brought Up As A Girl By Parents:(photos) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 3-year-old Boy Being Brought Up As A Girl By Parents:(photos) (2265 Views)

3-year-old Boy Shows Swag In Adorable Birthday Photo Shoot / I Am Not The Father Of My 3-Year-Old 'Son' - Nigerian Man Cries Out (Photos) / Man Sexually Molested/harassed Shares Story Also Advises Parents (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3-year-old Boy Being Brought Up As A Girl By Parents:(photos) by kihemeje96(f): 5:47pm On Dec 07, 2015
After 32 year-old Kerry McFadyen found her three-year-old son Daniel in the bathroom of her home in Strathspey, Scotland,wanting to cut off his penis so he could be a girl, she and her husband took her to a special NHS clinic in Leeds where she was diagnosed with gender dysphoria. Since then, Daniel's mother has decided to bring up her three-year-old son who has told his friends that as a girl in Britain's youngest case of a child wanting to change sex. He had told his friends that he has a girl's head on a boy's body. Now, Daniel leaves as a girl with grown hairs and wears girls' clothes and when she was left by her parents to choose a gift for recent birthday, she chose a Barbie doll, Peppa Pig toys and a pram and has changed his name to Danni. Danni's parents will wait until she starts puberty, a stage when she will be prescribed hormone blockers to get through to age 16 when she will be old enough to decide whether she wants to transition. After Danni's parents spoke to her school teachers following the diagnosis, the school authorities had to install unisex toilets for her.
See more of Dannie's Photos as she grows up in her new sex status:http://www.news-world-update.com/2015/12/britains-youngest-case-of-transgender.html

Re: 3-year-old Boy Being Brought Up As A Girl By Parents:(photos) by abat4real37(f): 5:56pm On Dec 07, 2015
End time parent

3 Likes

Re: 3-year-old Boy Being Brought Up As A Girl By Parents:(photos) by DuchessLily(f): 5:57pm On Dec 07, 2015
Madness

2 Likes

Re: 3-year-old Boy Being Brought Up As A Girl By Parents:(photos) by MzPecs(f): 6:00pm On Dec 07, 2015
Really?
Re: 3-year-old Boy Being Brought Up As A Girl By Parents:(photos) by dacuteguy(m): 6:15pm On Dec 07, 2015
Only in the white countries, try this in nigeria after you receive some holyghost koboko and deliverance you wont think twice

5 Likes

Re: 3-year-old Boy Being Brought Up As A Girl By Parents:(photos) by dkronicle(m): 6:16pm On Dec 07, 2015
Your parents wants you to be a transgender tin... Kindly hit all d obo in your country.

1 Like

Re: 3-year-old Boy Being Brought Up As A Girl By Parents:(photos) by Dheartless: 6:20pm On Dec 07, 2015
lies, three year old trying to cut of his priceless because he wants to be a girl.
well.......make them bring am over, I can convert the stuff to cash.
Re: 3-year-old Boy Being Brought Up As A Girl By Parents:(photos) by Pidggin(f): 7:24pm On Dec 07, 2015
This is his mother's fault, it seems she wants a girl.

1 Like

Re: 3-year-old Boy Being Brought Up As A Girl By Parents:(photos) by chika1996: 7:54pm On Dec 07, 2015
I don't even understand
Re: 3-year-old Boy Being Brought Up As A Girl By Parents:(photos) by Nobody: 9:00pm On Dec 07, 2015
Confused senseless pple everywhere
Re: 3-year-old Boy Being Brought Up As A Girl By Parents:(photos) by jashar(f): 9:14pm On Dec 07, 2015
the demon of confusion is very bad ooo. Kaiiii it even disturbs small children too.
Re: 3-year-old Boy Being Brought Up As A Girl By Parents:(photos) by jeremybenedict(m): 3:37am On Dec 08, 2015
Hmmmn, end time pikin oo...if 2 say na naija ehn, mak d pikin cum b warri, na confam koboko qo land on top of im bombom
Re: 3-year-old Boy Being Brought Up As A Girl By Parents:(photos) by oluwaisaac(m): 6:57am On Dec 08, 2015
Koboko succeeded in setting the mind on the proper path where counsel failed. They should have moved to Nigeria asap. Neighbours would have effortlessly helped this young chap.
Re: 3-year-old Boy Being Brought Up As A Girl By Parents:(photos) by SAMBARRY: 7:17am On Dec 08, 2015
Ruining a child's life even before it started? undecided
what does a 3year old know that you are turning around his life.smh
Re: 3-year-old Boy Being Brought Up As A Girl By Parents:(photos) by PresVA: 7:25am On Dec 08, 2015
Child abuse. .. ruining an innocent boy. ..
Re: 3-year-old Boy Being Brought Up As A Girl By Parents:(photos) by thorpido(m): 7:38am On Dec 08, 2015
He could just have been playing with a knife and toying with his willie.His parents have their own issues.
Re: 3-year-old Boy Being Brought Up As A Girl By Parents:(photos) by Nobody: 3:15pm On Dec 08, 2015
Some things are just beyond Human comprehension. Why would a kid of that age prefer being a girl to a boy? Anyway, like I said, something's are beyond us.

(1) (Reply)

Help,terrible Rashes On My 3weeks Old Baby's Neck / I Am 90% Sure You Will Want To Insult Me After Reading This / Will You Allow Male Lession Teacher To Coach Your Female Child At Home Alone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.