Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,248 members, 7,815,366 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

Can You Give A Caption For This Photo Of Wizkid? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Can You Give A Caption For This Photo Of Wizkid? (1064 Views)

This Photo Of Odunlade Adekola And Toke Makinwa Needs A Caption / Photos Of Wizkid's Mansion In Los Angeles / New Photos Of Wizkid In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Give A Caption For This Photo Of Wizkid? by Whizzcute(m): 8:16am On Jun 19, 2015
This picture really got me cracking my ribs

MEANWHILE

Give it a suitable caption
Re: Can You Give A Caption For This Photo Of Wizkid? by Nobody: 8:20am On Jun 19, 2015
Whizzcute:
This picture really got me cracking my ribs

MEANWHILE

Give it a suitable caption
pishure or.... You knw the rest

....Or you run [size=15]MAD[/size]angry
Re: Can You Give A Caption For This Photo Of Wizkid? by Whizzcute(m): 8:24am On Jun 19, 2015

Re: Can You Give A Caption For This Photo Of Wizkid? by Whizzcute(m): 8:25am On Jun 19, 2015
vheMa:
pishure or.... You knw the rest

cool down

....Or you run [size=15]MAD[/size]angry
Re: Can You Give A Caption For This Photo Of Wizkid? by Nobody: 8:28am On Jun 19, 2015
SexyKid angry undecided
Re: Can You Give A Caption For This Photo Of Wizkid? by Nobody: 8:32am On Jun 19, 2015
Whizzcute:
cool down
angry
Re: Can You Give A Caption For This Photo Of Wizkid? by Nobody: 8:34am On Jun 19, 2015
Mitcheew
Re: Can You Give A Caption For This Photo Of Wizkid? by nerodenero: 8:37am On Jun 19, 2015
Only a kid would know how to caption what wizkid looks like in that picture undecided
Re: Can You Give A Caption For This Photo Of Wizkid? by Whizzcute(m): 8:40am On Jun 19, 2015
Nneka123:
Mitcheew
na wetin
Re: Can You Give A Caption For This Photo Of Wizkid? by Starships4u(m): 8:53am On Jun 19, 2015
Why I go caption am?
Re: Can You Give A Caption For This Photo Of Wizkid? by Nobody: 9:19am On Jun 19, 2015
The guy is cute.
Re: Can You Give A Caption For This Photo Of Wizkid? by rosy4u(f): 9:50am On Jun 19, 2015
choi!!..... the catlyn syndrome don reach him side cheesy
infact the change is here cheesy cheesy... he looks beautifully handsome grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Meet China’s Richest Man Who Lost $15 Billion In 30 Minutes And Crashed Out! :( / Nollywood overtakes Hollywood to become the 2nd largest movie industry! Details / Lynxxx Shows Off New Hairstyle Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.