Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,653 members, 7,854,720 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 04:04 AM

Papal Apology Request! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Papal Apology Request! (2178 Views)

Catholic Priests May Be Allowed To Marry Amid Papal Changes / Logicboy Has Been An Altar Boy At The Papal Church For 22 Years / Nigerian Caught In The Vatican For Pimping Guys To Papal Usher (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Papal Apology Request! by olabowale(m): 10:37pm On Sep 22, 2006
@Babyosisi: He Allah is your Lord and Mine. He created and sent Jesus (AS) and Muhammad (AS). There is no God but He. Join me in worship of Allah, the Almighty. He is irresistable, the Patient, The peace, The Omnipotent, The Self sufficient, The Owner of Honor. I can praise Him all nights and all days of my life, yet He remain Honored by all of His creations.

However, I believe that the Pope just can not continue to open his mouth in every chance he has the stage. Muhammad (AS) is a beloved of His Lord, Allah the Almighty. We should all respect him. I feel bad that any property or live is lost. These are tragic and evil things, indeed.
Re: Papal Apology Request! by umar5(m): 10:41pm On Sep 22, 2006
that;s nice,i also felt bad when i heard that from bbc about what the pop said.he is just trying to cause confusion
Re: Papal Apology Request! by Nobody: 10:49pm On Sep 22, 2006
umar5 the pope quoted someone else and spoke the heart of 99% of non muslims if you must know the truth.

He is not trying to cause any confusion,he was trying to engage Muslims in a dialogue but they picked the quotation only and ran with it.
Should we now censor what to say so as not to set you guys off?
Enough already.
Re: Papal Apology Request! by Nobody: 10:53pm On Sep 22, 2006
olabowale:

However, I believe that the Pope just can not continue to open his mouth in every chance he has the stage. Muhammad (AS) is a beloved of His Lord, Allah the Almighty. We should all respect him. I feel bad that any property or live is lost. These are tragic and evil things, indeed.

The usual hypocritical double speak of the "moderate" muslim. They claim to "feel bad" about the loss of lives yet they never condemn such killings outright even going as far as "defending" such killings and trying to pin the blame on everyone but themselves and their fraud of a religion!

umar5:

that;s nice,i also felt bad when i heard that from bbc about what the pop said.he is just trying to cause confusion

Funny how everyone suddenly "feels bad" about the words of the pope and yet do not flinch a muscle when al-qaeda talks of chopping off heads, ahmedinajad talks of wiping out another nation off the map and driviing its citizens to the sea. These cohort of intellectually bereft barbarians do not "feel bad" when they refer to the rest of us as "infidels and apes", they do not "feel bad" when the davinci code is released neither do they "feel bad" when innocent souls are murdered in the name of that chief idol called Allah!
Where was the "feeling" when 3000 people perished in sept 11? What of those on 7-7, those in mumbai, nairobi, madrid, java? Did they lose the ability to "feel bad" then?

If not for hypocritical reasons, why should an individual "feel bad" about a 14th century quote and on the other hand attempt to defend the killing of innocent souls in the name of a blood thirsty god?
Re: Papal Apology Request! by Nobody: 11:09pm On Sep 22, 2006
sometime ago in another thread some stupid Muslim man who incidentally was living in Michigan had said categorically that all non Muslims in Shariah states had no business living there or take whatever allah says to do to them.

That stupid statement and some others including one by our dear juvenile mukina that Muslims are prone to react when people talk bad about their prophet elicited no 'bad feelings' whatsoever.
Not even when Osama bin neoteny threatened to blow us up,hailing Osama and the other idiots as the true muslim icons sent by allah to deal with the infidels did I hear this 'bad feeling' of the muslims.

These terrorists are hailed and highly regarded in the Muslim world all over.
They only condemn them when they blow up Jordan and Egypt since they are expected to attack only America and the west.

Don't let the 'moderates' fool you.
Theirs is far from the ideal Islam.
Re: Papal Apology Request! by Nobody: 11:17pm On Sep 22, 2006
Isnt it interesting that 99% of "moderate" muslims are lazying around enjoying the luxuries of life in the West that they so love to hate? Isnt it interesting to find Osama bn Laden's niece living in a luxury apartment in New York and claiming to have "cried her eyes out" when the twin towers fell?
Wasnt it a thing of shock and amusement when the "moderate" niece to Allah's chief slave, Osama, claimed to have been shocked that "her country" had been so bombed by suicide bombers!

Is it not a thiing of surprise that the London Imam, the hook, could be reveling in the in the luxuries provided by the British government while railing against the "decadent lifestyle" of the west.

Are you not shocked that none of all the muslims that have cried their heads off for mohammed is willing to pack up and move to Iran, rather they are queueing and falling over themselves to obtain US and EU visas!

Were you not surprised that those Lebanese who waved hezballah flags just before the IDF began bombing Beirut suddenly became US and EU citizens when the war began?

Such is the hypocrisy that attends that fraud called Islam!
Re: Papal Apology Request! by Nobody: 11:17pm On Sep 22, 2006
Sharia is the best thing that happened to them but they would rather run away from it and tell you USA is allah's territory too.
Go figure.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IX1e6mLVlHA
Re: Papal Apology Request! by Nobody: 11:25pm On Sep 22, 2006
babyosisi:

Sharia is the best thing that happened to them but they would rather run away from it and tell you USA is allah's territory too.
Go figure.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IX1e6mLVlHA

After watching that, they still "feel bad" about a 14th century quote!
Re: Papal Apology Request! by Nobody: 12:27am On Sep 23, 2006
you must watch this comedy skit.
It is hilarious y'all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T89y01dZc1c
Re: Papal Apology Request! by olabowale(m): 12:54am On Sep 23, 2006
@Davidlan: This is my last response to you. After this, you can shoot your mouth off. I will not care to acknowledge you. not that I am important, but i think you are a problem. How am I double talking. This United States is Allah's land. So is every inch of the earth. There is no law that says I can not live here. I paid good money to go to school here. No grant or loan, my family money. Right now, i am paying good tax into the system. My children are born and raised here.

America is a Christian country, hardly. Ask the Americans. They separate Church from state. They do not mix.
You cannot frustrate me. My behaviour is no based on my being on this site. Olabowale does not run. I bear my Muslim name every where I go. I am just in the company of my brothers and sisters so I use the Nigerian name here. Are you in my heart. Did you read my heart and you discover that i am lying.

I care for people and that is the truth. Unlike you who is full of poiso. I doubt if you can forgive anybody who offends you. You better learn that life is too short to be so suspecious. Nigeria is my country, same I have told my children to claim. I hope the people can truly unite. I hipe man can really unite. However I will not hide my feeling about my love for the prophet of Allah. He is more beloved to me than anything that ever lived. That included my family members, my mother and me.

If you are surprised that I care for preservations of lives and properties of man the world over in general and nigerians in particular, then your heart is made of stone. I pick my fights, but never afraid. No soul willl die except God the Almighty permits it. Since your intension is to push my button, it is better I avoid you.

From now on end, I do not exist and you, the same for me. I wish you well.
Re: Papal Apology Request! by Nobody: 2:08am On Sep 23, 2006
@ Olabowale, all respect to your age, but you seriously need to keep quiet and stop talking nonsense!

olabowale:

How am I double talking. This United States is Allah's land. So is every inch of the earth. There is no law that says I can not live here. I paid good money to go to school here. No grant or loan, my family money. Right now, i am paying good tax into the system. My children are born and raised here.

Since when the the United States become "Allah's land"? That is the puerile gibberish that is fueling the current anti-Americanism in the middle east, the West and the USA is all part of "Allah's land" including Isreal that is why you are flocking there even though you spend your days saying "death to America", burning US flags and railing against the "Evil" (thanks to Ahmedinajad!) that America stands for! Your mullahs waste our time telling us the US lifestyle is morally decadent (how this can be worse than Muhammad's own debauchery is up for debate!) and yet claim the same US is Allah's land! Why is it that all the rich and prosperous nations who built their wealth on the foundation of freedom and christianity are all suddenly "Allah's land"? What about Zimbabwe, Chad, Niger, Togo, Congo them? Are they not all Allah's land too?

Of course, thanks to the freedom hypocrites like you enjoy in the US, there is no law that says you cannot live here, and yet there are laws in Saudi Arabia that forbids non-muslims from living in certain areas. Now a certain group of mauraders have started shooting tourists vowing to kill anyone found "roaming Islamic lands" in the name of Allah  and yet the same idiots book the next flight to the US claiming it is all part of Allah's land.

olabowale:

America is a Christian country, hardly. Ask the Americans. They separate Church from state. They do not mix.
You cannot frustrate me. My behaviour is no based on my being on this site. Olabowale does not run. I bear my Muslim name every where I go. I am just in the company of my brothers and sisters so I use the Nigerian name here. Are you in my heart. Did you read my heart and you discover that i am lying.

You sound like a congenital illiterate! You mean you have been leaving in the states this long and you are deluded enough to believe that the US is NOT a christian state simply because they allow barbarians like Osama's niece to live there? Honestly have you ever read the history of the US? Have you ever read about the pilgrims who founded the US? Where they Sikhs or Buddhists?
What about the US anthem and pledge of allegiance? Where do you think the words "In God we trust" come from? From that wretched example of plagiarism called the quran?
For the sake of your pathetic ignorance, i will post a few quotes from the founding fathers of the US:

1. John Adams and John Hancock:
We Recognize No Sovereign but God, and no King but Jesus! [April 18, 1775]
2. John Adams:
The general principles upon which the Fathers achieved independence were the general principals of Christianity… I will avow that I believed and now believe that those general principles of Christianity are as eternal and immutable as the existence and attributes of God.”• “[July 4th] ought to be commemorated as the day of deliverance by solemn acts of devotion to God Almighty.”
–John Adams in a letter written to Abigail on the day the Declaration was approved by Congress
3. Thomas Jefferson:
“ The doctrines of Jesus are simple, and tend to all the happiness of man.”
“Of all the systems of morality, ancient or modern which have come under my observation, none appears to me so pure as that of Jesus.”
"I am a real Christian, that is to say, a disciple of the doctrines of Jesus."
4. Public Institutions
Liberty Bell Inscription:
“ Proclaim liberty throughout the land and to all the inhabitants thereof” [Leviticus 25:10]

Proposals for the seal of the United States of America
• “Moses lifting his wand and dividing the Red Sea” –Ben Franklin
5. The three branches of the U.S. Government: Judicial, Legislative, Executive
• At the Constitutional Convention of 1787, James Madison proposed the plan to divide the central government into three branches. He discovered this model of government from the Perfect Governor, as he read Isaiah 33:22;
“For the LORD is our judge,
the LORD is our lawgiver,
the LORD is our king;
He will save us.”

I'm sure these men where only "prophets of Allah"!

At least you are truthful enough to note that the US does not mix politics with religion unlike the likes of Musharaff, Ahmedinajad, Ahmed Sanni of Zamfara who would rather pursue Sharia law than do the job for which they were elected to power. Where the US to mix religion and politics like your stone age brethren in the middle east, you my friend will not be sitting pretty in the US lying through your teeth!
Re: Papal Apology Request! by jaybaby(f): 10:56am On Sep 23, 2006
hey GUYs-U r 2 OLd 2 take things personal. let it offf abeg!
Re: Papal Apology Request! by Aggressa(m): 11:28am On Sep 23, 2006
Jaybaby ,
your signature is that "80% of men are impotent" ; by all probability that is very likely to included the dude holding you in your picture on your profile. Why not change it to a more matured statement, then you are qualified to contribute on this forum. It is for matured, opinionated peoples who are discussing important social,political, religious issues. Maybe you can go to 'sexuality' forum, you'll be more relevant there. exactly!!

NB: I will strongly suggest you do not reply!!!
Re: Papal Apology Request! by jaybaby(f): 11:47am On Sep 23, 2006
HEll no y wont i reply angry

Y must u concentrate on my Siggy or y did it so much catch ur interest?- that means you are!

U said u r MATURED? I can really read the maturity in ur statements! indeed? If you r out of contributions u can go catch some sleep.

WHat PlANET of EARTH r u? not sure u r in this same planet that says''FREEDOM OF SPEECH ANYWHERE!

Maybe you can go to 'sexuality' forum-u r jus DUMB

Dnt just let me start with you! angry
Re: Papal Apology Request! by mukina2: 11:49am On Sep 23, 2006
from pope to america from america to maturity na wa o undecided
Re: Papal Apology Request! by Aggressa(m): 12:14pm On Sep 23, 2006
Damn!! grin
Jaybaby really sounds stressed out and frustrated. Maybe she ain't gettin none, not surprised grin
Right back at you, girl shocked grin kiss
Re: Papal Apology Request! by jaybaby(f): 12:21pm On Sep 23, 2006
OOPSSSSSSS 'dul' I CAN NAW FIGURE WAT IS REALLY WRONG WITH U LAUGHING Mischievously
Re: Papal Apology Request! by slashcuff(m): 2:29pm On Sep 27, 2006
When Muslims say things bad about Jesus, Does Christians go about killing Muslims or Burn down mosques. this should even tell a common man with sense of reasoning that Islam is a DEVILISH religion and All who belong to that kind of religion should be wipped out of the face of the earth by fire and thunder. All who engage in such act "going about destroying innocent people or because of one statement made far away and idiots here in Nigeria go about killing christian faith in the north, Your Time of Trouble is here because any such all Fucking Muslims will die, I Promise,

Let Them try it again, Is it JIHAD they want then we'll give them FIRE, I Mean REAL FIRE,
Re: Papal Apology Request! by agnesoseka: 12:19pm On Mar 19, 2007
abi o

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do God Leave Us To Suffer? / I Come As "The God Of Chosen" - Lynda Exposed / Pastor W.F Kumuyi Live In Anambra State - Reports & Updates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.