Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,727 members, 7,955,761 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:30 PM

Dad Photgraphs 5 Year Old Daughter Dressed As Historic Black Women To Teach Her - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dad Photgraphs 5 Year Old Daughter Dressed As Historic Black Women To Teach Her (2085 Views)

Yemi Alade Dressed As Yellow Bride For Chicago Concert / Marvis Dressed As A Princess In Her Hometown In Rivers State (Photo) / Yvonne Nelson And John Dumelo Dressed As The Opposite Sex (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dad Photgraphs 5 Year Old Daughter Dressed As Historic Black Women To Teach Her by damiiee: 9:44am On Jun 19, 2015
his is just beautiful.

This man used the most crative way ever to teach his little girl about Historic black women. He dressed her up just like them and took beautiful photographs. Enjoy !

among the Photos are

Lily dressed as Gracejones : Jamacian Singer and Model
Lily dressed up as Dr. Mae Jemison, the first African-American woman ever accepted to train as an astronaut with NASA

She more beautiful Photos of lily dressed as various historical black women
http://daminaija..com/2015/06/dad-photgraphs-5-year-old-daughter.html

1 Like

Re: Dad Photgraphs 5 Year Old Daughter Dressed As Historic Black Women To Teach Her by madridguy(m): 9:46am On Jun 19, 2015
Nice pics.
Re: Dad Photgraphs 5 Year Old Daughter Dressed As Historic Black Women To Teach Her by hatux: 9:50am On Jun 19, 2015
Good for the family...
Re: Dad Photgraphs 5 Year Old Daughter Dressed As Historic Black Women To Teach Her by Nobody: 9:57am On Jun 19, 2015
This doesn't just make sense to me undecided
Re: Dad Photgraphs 5 Year Old Daughter Dressed As Historic Black Women To Teach Her by pass111(m): 10:02am On Jun 19, 2015
Priceless smiley smiley
Re: Dad Photgraphs 5 Year Old Daughter Dressed As Historic Black Women To Teach Her by damiiee: 10:05am On Jun 19, 2015
MarvellousGod:

marvelous.. shocked you have not had breakfast
this is beautiful
Re: Dad Photgraphs 5 Year Old Daughter Dressed As Historic Black Women To Teach Her by Nobody: 10:21am On Jun 19, 2015
damiiee:

marvelous.. shocked you have not had breakfast
this is beautiful
.. Care to give me breakfast? undecided
Re: Dad Photgraphs 5 Year Old Daughter Dressed As Historic Black Women To Teach Her by damiiee: 10:33am On Jun 19, 2015
MarvellousGod:
.. Care to give me breakfast? undecided

No grin
Re: Dad Photgraphs 5 Year Old Daughter Dressed As Historic Black Women To Teach Her by Starships4u(m): 10:34am On Jun 19, 2015
I don't understand....making a girl look weird?? Or dressing like an astronaut?? Is African?? Abeg think well its still morning....
Re: Dad Photgraphs 5 Year Old Daughter Dressed As Historic Black Women To Teach Her by Wendy80(f): 4:17pm On Jun 19, 2015
MarvellousGod:

It does make sense. Pple especially kids learn faster with pictures( what they see) than what they hear. Her father is creative. I did same thing for my daughter with Santa claus, while other kids her age were screaming @ the sight Santa my lil daughter hug and shook him to the surprise of all around.
Re: Dad Photgraphs 5 Year Old Daughter Dressed As Historic Black Women To Teach Her by darmys(f): 4:19pm On Jun 19, 2015
Wendy80:

It does make sense. Pple especially kids learn faster with pictures( what they see) than what they hear. Her father is creative. I did same thing for my daughter with Santa claus, while other kids her age were screaming @ the sight Santa my lil daughter hug and shook him to the surprise of all around.

exactly. you made sense
then she gets to understand and remember more of what each women have done
Re: Dad Photgraphs 5 Year Old Daughter Dressed As Historic Black Women To Teach Her by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jun 19, 2015
Wendy80:

Yeah, your comment makes a lot of sense.

(1) (Reply)

Rita Ora Steps Out Again Without A Bra: Bares Nips In New Shots / Look Alike Of Late Isil 2nd In Command; Hollywood Actor George Clooney;photo / Check Out What Rihanna Is Doing With A Water Hose: Sexy Or Not?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.