Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,421 members, 7,815,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

People Have Start Worshiping This Nnamdi Kanu See What A 5yrs Boy Wrote - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / People Have Start Worshiping This Nnamdi Kanu See What A 5yrs Boy Wrote (3722 Views)

Viewer Discretion, Kanu See What You Did... / If Yoruba E-rats Ask You Why You Want Biafra, Tell Them This....nnamdi Kanu / I Promised To Kill Myself Over Nnamdi Kanu See Poison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

People Have Start Worshiping This Nnamdi Kanu See What A 5yrs Boy Wrote by musabuhari: 10:29am On Jun 19, 2015
walahi Buhari needer to seend fingter helicopter to bombay radio biafry and nnamdi karu. how can a five year boysis writer dis about him? i askeer you is he am a god?? angry

Re: People Have Start Worshiping This Nnamdi Kanu See What A 5yrs Boy Wrote by waistaa(f): 10:33am On Jun 19, 2015
Ow we wan take know say no b u write am,u would have shown us the boy n his materials at least the boy for turn celeb now...

4 Likes

Re: People Have Start Worshiping This Nnamdi Kanu See What A 5yrs Boy Wrote by PPAngel(f): 10:34am On Jun 19, 2015
Buhari should bomb the SS and SE while ignoring Boko Haram and his Fulani militias on the middle belt?

Why is Biafra and Mend so dangerous to you when you have lunatics beheading, abducting and killing your own people in the north?

This is proof that you northerners and your slave endorse the killings in the north for how can a 5yr old boy's drawing warrant your call to bomb an entire region?

You people know that Nigeria is hanging by a bare thread

If you sincerely want Nigeria to remain then let's return to true federalism any thing short is bound to see the impending and inevitable splitting of Nigeria as you know it.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: People Have Start Worshiping This Nnamdi Kanu See What A 5yrs Boy Wrote by waistaa(f): 10:35am On Jun 19, 2015
one of the fundamental human right I know is right to freedom of speech,another is freedom of expression and association. U are feeling his worshiping but he is seeing the guy as actor n boss film

1 Like

Re: People Have Start Worshiping This Nnamdi Kanu See What A 5yrs Boy Wrote by PPAngel(f): 10:42am On Jun 19, 2015
waistaa:
one of the fundamental human right I know is right to freedom of speech,another is freedom of expression and association. U are feeling his worshiping but he is seeing the guy as actor n boss film

The kanu bit was typed on the image with windows paint.

The OP is one of many that have flooded this site to promote war in the Southsouth and southeast by urging Buhari to send the army .

Just yesterday Buhari ordered the Air force to bomb a supposedly militant camp in Cross River while ignoring the silent genocide by his Fulani militia in the middle east and abdicating his responsibility in fighting Boko Haram to Chad who claimed at the time of the Air Force bombing cross river that they took out 5 boko haram camps.

See more here

https://www.nairaland.com/2389838/buhari-leaves-bokos-chad-sends

Nigeria don enter one chance

5 Likes

Re: People Have Start Worshiping This Nnamdi Kanu See What A 5yrs Boy Wrote by Nobody: 10:56am On Jun 19, 2015
OP, I know you are thirsty for the blood of Biafrans.

See, just goto Maiduguri, when your misguided brothers (according to Buhari) strikes again and killes like 100, I can bet you that at least 10 of them must be Biafrans. Go there and suck blood.

However if you are thinking of another genocide right on our lands, .......then may God have mercy o your lost soul.

6 Likes

Re: People Have Start Worshiping This Nnamdi Kanu See What A 5yrs Boy Wrote by tucky200(m): 10:58am On Jun 19, 2015
PPAngel:
Buhari should bomb the SS and SE while ignoring Boko Haram and his Fulani militias on the middle belt?

Why is Biafra and Mend so dangerous to you when you have lunatics beheading, abducting and killing your own people in the north?

This is proof that you northerners and your slave endorse the killings in the north for how can a 5yr old boy's drawing warrant your call to bomb an entire region?

You people know that Nigeria is hanging by a bare thread

If you sincerely want Nigeria to remain then let's return to true federalism any thing short is bound to see the impending and inevitable splitting of Nigeria as you know it.
The foolish op na Igbo like you...
Stop decieving urselves

2 Likes

Re: People Have Start Worshiping This Nnamdi Kanu See What A 5yrs Boy Wrote by rheether(f): 10:58am On Jun 19, 2015
i rewally want Biafra but am scared of nnamdi kanu, am scared of another civil war and am scared of been part of a boring country.
Re: People Have Start Worshiping This Nnamdi Kanu See What A 5yrs Boy Wrote by EasternPride: 11:04am On Jun 19, 2015
rheether:
i rewally want Biafra but am scared of nnamdi kanu, am scared of another civil war and am scared of been part of a boring country.

The people (IPOB) in forefront of Biafra restoration aren't doing it so Biafra will be like another African country that is hopeless and backward.

Biafra will be a nation with civilization Africans will look up to.

If they are doing this for Biafra to be just another poverty ravaged insanely corrupt country, I pray they all fall off by the road side and we continue to be with Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: People Have Start Worshiping This Nnamdi Kanu See What A 5yrs Boy Wrote by Nobody: 11:04am On Jun 19, 2015
The OP is a useful yoruba man. I'm more interested in the content...the work of the 5 yr old.

1 Like

Re: People Have Start Worshiping This Nnamdi Kanu See What A 5yrs Boy Wrote by EasternPride: 11:06am On Jun 19, 2015
rheether:

There will be no civil war, only people who signed up to fight will fight, and this time, the zoo boys scout will come out, we will come out, and spray bullet, but this time, we ain't giving up, 100years? We will continue.

But have no fear, we will defeat them.

6 Likes

Re: People Have Start Worshiping This Nnamdi Kanu See What A 5yrs Boy Wrote by Nobody: 11:06am On Jun 19, 2015
rheether:

yoruba man. Leave us alone for God sake!

2 Likes

Re: People Have Start Worshiping This Nnamdi Kanu See What A 5yrs Boy Wrote by SOUNDKING: 11:48am On Jun 19, 2015
Any helicoper that will come down to east and bomb kpakam again... I bet you they will crashland. Maybe that will be the begining of the end.

2 Likes

Re: People Have Start Worshiping This Nnamdi Kanu See What A 5yrs Boy Wrote by waistaa(f): 1:22pm On Jun 19, 2015
PPAngel:

The kanu bit was typed on the image with windows paint.

The OP is one of many that have flooded this site to promote war in the Southsouth and southeast by urging Buhari to send the army .

Just yesterday Buhari ordered the Air force to bomb a supposedly militant camp in Cross River while ignoring the silent genocide by his Fulani militia in the middle east and abdicating his responsibility in fighting Boko Haram to Chad who claimed at the time of the Air Force bombing cross river that they took out 5 boko haram camps.

See more here

https://www.nairaland.com/2389838/buhari-leaves-bokos-chad-sends

Nigeria don enter one chance
. Bless u my brother

1 Like

Re: People Have Start Worshiping This Nnamdi Kanu See What A 5yrs Boy Wrote by PPAngel(f): 1:26pm On Jun 19, 2015
For all of you in Nigeria wishing us war in the SS and SE I want you to know we ain't go out like that

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9l23a3setM
Re: People Have Start Worshiping This Nnamdi Kanu See What A 5yrs Boy Wrote by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jun 19, 2015
musabuhari, nnamdi kanu is really giving you nightmares. All your threads are about him. No probs sha.
Re: People Have Start Worshiping This Nnamdi Kanu See What A 5yrs Boy Wrote by meccuno: 3:27pm On Jun 19, 2015
How can a five year old know how to shade and draw........does he know what shadows are? How daft can the OP be??......that drawing was done by an adult.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: People Have Start Worshiping This Nnamdi Kanu See What A 5yrs Boy Wrote by omostar: 3:33pm On Jun 19, 2015
This op is an idi.ot. I wonder why some silly people are falling for his deception. Even from his writing, one can easily see that he is just a stupid ibo boy pretending to be hausa. undecided

2 Likes

Re: People Have Start Worshiping This Nnamdi Kanu See What A 5yrs Boy Wrote by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 3:52pm On Jun 19, 2015
Five year old boy celebrating what he should be crying about. Ask daddy to show you Google images of five year old eeboe boys during the Biafra war and ask grandpa to tell you the story.

Re: People Have Start Worshiping This Nnamdi Kanu See What A 5yrs Boy Wrote by PPAngel(f): 4:33pm On Jun 19, 2015
tucky200:

The foolish op na Igbo like you...
Stop decieving urselves

omostar:
This op is an idi.ot. I wonder why some silly people are falling for his deception. Even from his writing, one can easily see that he is just a stupid ibo boy pretending to be hausa. undecided

By simply going through his posts and threads you will know he is a nutterner and boko at heart

musabuhari:

gaskiya ga Allah ni ne wani Hausa mutum daga Arewa na Nijeriya
Re: People Have Start Worshiping This Nnamdi Kanu See What A 5yrs Boy Wrote by tucky200(m): 4:53pm On Jun 19, 2015
PPAngel:

By simply going through his posts and threads you will know he is a nutterner and boko at heart

The hausa na google translate....a real hausa man will not speak hausa in that way
Re: People Have Start Worshiping This Nnamdi Kanu See What A 5yrs Boy Wrote by PPAngel(f): 4:57pm On Jun 19, 2015
tucky200:

The hausa na google translate....a real hausa man will not speak hausa in that way

So Google translate will return Nigeria as Nijeriya?
Re: People Have Start Worshiping This Nnamdi Kanu See What A 5yrs Boy Wrote by MalcoImX: 5:01pm On Jun 19, 2015
noblezone:
OP, I know you are thirsty for the blood of Biafrans.

See, just goto Maiduguri, when your misguided brothers (according to Buhari) strikes again and killes like 100, I can bet you that at least 10 of them must be Biafrans. Go there and suck blood.

However if you are thinking of another genocide right on our lands, .......then may God have mercy o your lost soul.

musabuhari is not a Hausa or a northerner. His aim is what you're doing now - to cause bad blood, especially between the Hausas and Igbo.
Re: People Have Start Worshiping This Nnamdi Kanu See What A 5yrs Boy Wrote by Jdbrasco2: 5:02pm On Jun 19, 2015
The 5yr old is not alone in this. All biafrans hv lost hope in this Zoo. I love Nnamdi Kalu.
Re: People Have Start Worshiping This Nnamdi Kanu See What A 5yrs Boy Wrote by tucky200(m): 5:03pm On Jun 19, 2015
PPAngel:

So Google translate will return Nigeria as Nijeriya?
both hausa and yoruba make use of nijeriya
....U too dey argue abeg
Re: People Have Start Worshiping This Nnamdi Kanu See What A 5yrs Boy Wrote by Biafra1000: 5:44pm On Jun 19, 2015
Shot!!!!
We are almost there!
Re: People Have Start Worshiping This Nnamdi Kanu See What A 5yrs Boy Wrote by SSPX(m): 6:19pm On Jun 19, 2015
Long live biafra
Re: People Have Start Worshiping This Nnamdi Kanu See What A 5yrs Boy Wrote by Gravanno: 6:34pm On Jun 19, 2015
PPAngel:

He's an impostor, probably an ibo coon. They are known for using monikers from regions they claimed to hate.

musabuhari:
gaskiya ga Allah ni ne wani Hausa mutum daga Arewa na Nijeriya

He is using Google's translator.

Below is what he was trying to write.

Gaskiya ga Allah, Ni bahaushe ne daga arewacin kasan nan.

Only Google's translator will capitalise Nijeriya or Arewa. Google's translator is dumb.
Re: People Have Start Worshiping This Nnamdi Kanu See What A 5yrs Boy Wrote by Gravanno: 6:41pm On Jun 19, 2015
@OP,

Translate this from Hausa to English and get 100k.

Ni ne kurun kurun kurman duri mai hana murucin dutse fitowa da bura tashi.

Na san za a rina, an saci zannin mahaukaciya a bakin hotoro.

Gagara badau na meji fiyeyyen dan kasuwa, ya ga takardar burodi ya ce naira guda.

You can as well use Google.
Re: People Have Start Worshiping This Nnamdi Kanu See What A 5yrs Boy Wrote by armadeo(m): 8:05pm On Jun 19, 2015
waistaa:
Ow we wan take know say no b u write am,u would have shown us the boy n his materials at least the boy for turn celeb now...

poorly photoshopped pic by a retarded biafran seeker. this dudes make me laugh. this idea is dead and buried no Resurrection. the ibos have massive investments outside the south east and those ones arent online shouting for secession its the no gooders/ practical failures that are screaming for blood.

ps this nnamdi kalu is in the US sitting in the comfort of his home (without the sounds of generator disturbing him) pushing fools to go to war with hate speech while the fools are arming themselves to be slaughtered.

i wonder if those senators eagerly waiting for funds to bui new pant and singlet would agree to this crap.

better move to Abuja and occupy NASS that has a better prospect that kalus rant.

(1) (Reply)

Another South African Pastor Rides Church Members Like Horses,(photos) / #lindagate: I Only Received $150,000 From APC - Cramjones / Nnamdi Kanu Is A Hero- Niger Delta Avengers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.