Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,030 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

IT'S OFFICIAL!!! Blackberry Venice Set To Launch This November. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / IT'S OFFICIAL!!! Blackberry Venice Set To Launch This November. (812 Views)

What Kind Of Smartphone Do You Expect Itel Mobile To Launch This Year? / What Kind Of Phone Do You Expect Infinix To Launch This Year / It's Official, Blackberry Stopped Production Of BB10 Devices: Wave Goodbye!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IT'S OFFICIAL!!! Blackberry Venice Set To Launch This November. by michhitman(m): 10:36am On Jun 19, 2015
Finally Blackberry
Android "Venice" Set to
Launch in November
First of it kind, Blackberry is
not just porting to Android OS but it’s first flagship codename
“venice” will be up and running
come November 2015. Here is what the reported
specs of the Venice are: 5.4-inch Quad-HD display
18 MP rear-camera
5 MP front-camera
1.8 GHz Hexa-core
(Snapdragon 808 chipset) 64-
bit 3 GB RAM I’ll leave you to paint a picture
of the internal memory in your
minds. Looking at the specs, it appears
as though BlackBerry is going
big on this device. Size wise we
are looking at just under half
an inch larger than the
BlackBerry Leap, the same amount of RAM as seen in the
BlackBerry Passport, but the
biggest upgrade would be in
the processor. This would be
the same chip that LG just used
in its latest flagship, the LG G4. Blackberry users, will your
rock this device? Coming soon!
Re: IT'S OFFICIAL!!! Blackberry Venice Set To Launch This November. by Nobody: 10:41am On Jun 19, 2015
wow! can't wait cool cool cool
Re: IT'S OFFICIAL!!! Blackberry Venice Set To Launch This November. by michhitman(m): 10:44am On Jun 19, 2015
tjark1:
wow! can't wait cool cool cool
same bro,just dey pray mk d price no tear eye...
Re: IT'S OFFICIAL!!! Blackberry Venice Set To Launch This November. by Bennydballs(m): 10:45am On Jun 19, 2015
NOw dt i m lukin for a fantastic fone,shd i wait til nov?
Re: IT'S OFFICIAL!!! Blackberry Venice Set To Launch This November. by michhitman(m): 10:48am On Jun 19, 2015
Bennydballs:
NOw dt i m lukin for a fantastic fone,shd i wait til nov?
lol, i wount advice u to deprive yourself, but d wait might just b worth it...

(1) (Reply)

Help With Best Fonts For Infinix Hot / Unlock Blackberry Z10 / How To Find Your Android Phone If It Gets Missing Or Stolen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.