Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,622 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

What Kind Of Phone Do You Expect Infinix To Launch This Year - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Kind Of Phone Do You Expect Infinix To Launch This Year (7758 Views)

Infinix To Hold Free Hot 8 Concert With Mayorkun & Naira Marley / Infinix To Launch An All-screen Smartphone With Five Rear Camera Lenses / Infinix To Start Manufacturing Phones Using Snapdragon Chipset By Qualcomm. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Kind Of Phone Do You Expect Infinix To Launch This Year by Africanman123(m): 10:11am On Apr 03, 2017
Most phone companies have launched their first device of the year. Attention have shifted to Infinix, their last model was the Infinix Zero 4 that many people have acknowledged as a great photography phone, but what more can we expect from them? Personally i dont expect anything less than the Note 3, that is if the next phone is the rumoured Note 4. But in all i expect something interesting from them. So guys, what are you expecting from Infinix this year? Note 4? Hot 5?

Re: What Kind Of Phone Do You Expect Infinix To Launch This Year by smithblink0052(f): 10:16am On Apr 03, 2017
Africanman123:
Most phone companies have launched their first device of the year. Attention have shifted to Infinix, their last model was the Infinix Zero 4 that many people have acknowledged as a great photography phone, but what more can we expect from them? Personally i dont expect anything less than the Note 3, that is if the next phone is the rumoured Note 4. But in all i expect something interesting from them. So guys, what are you expecting from Infinix this year? Note 4? Hot 5?
am expecting a note 4 cos am a fan of note 3 . also I will like a voice technology phone lock too
Re: What Kind Of Phone Do You Expect Infinix To Launch This Year by Nobody: 11:00am On Apr 03, 2017
smithblink0052:

am expecting a note 4 cos am a fan of note 3 . also I will like a voice technology phone lock too

Voice tech Phone lock has been around for years, so its no longer a dealbreaker.

Infinix should focus on screen technology in their next flagship. 1080p is becoming archaic in flagships, and it isn't out of place if infinix bumps things up to QHD. They should use Super AMOLED or OLED screens too!

Really, their flagships should stand out better (Tecno has really gotten the beat)
Re: What Kind Of Phone Do You Expect Infinix To Launch This Year by opeyemithought: 11:26am On Apr 03, 2017
in my own view I should be expecting infinix note 5.....
Re: What Kind Of Phone Do You Expect Infinix To Launch This Year by Ola2Ola: 11:45am On Apr 03, 2017
Africanman123:
ild personally want to see the Hot 5
Re: What Kind Of Phone Do You Expect Infinix To Launch This Year by EniolaO: 11:46am On Apr 03, 2017
Ola2Ola:

ild personally want to see the Hot 5
Same here too... Il b expecting infinix to drop Hot 5
Re: What Kind Of Phone Do You Expect Infinix To Launch This Year by yemzzy02(m): 12:01pm On Apr 03, 2017
I am much more interested in what Hot 5 will look like, I mean the features.
Re: What Kind Of Phone Do You Expect Infinix To Launch This Year by smithblink0052(f): 12:35pm On Apr 03, 2017
adeboyewareez:

Voice tech Phone lock has been around for years, so its no longer a dealbreaker.

Infinix should focus on screen technology in their next flagship. 1080p is becoming archaic in flagships, and it isn't out of place if infinix bumps things up to QHD. They should use Super AMOLED or OLED screens too!

Really, their flagships should stand out better (Tecno has really gotten the beat)
voice lock recognition security like fingerprint technology or pattern to lock phone?
Re: What Kind Of Phone Do You Expect Infinix To Launch This Year by Irenia: 12:59pm On Apr 03, 2017
hot 5 please... smiley
Re: What Kind Of Phone Do You Expect Infinix To Launch This Year by Nobody: 1:06pm On Apr 03, 2017
smithblink0052:

voice lock recognition security like fingerprint technology or pattern to lock phone?

Sure!

Older Tecno and infinix devices had that.
Re: What Kind Of Phone Do You Expect Infinix To Launch This Year by kingblack: 1:11pm On Apr 03, 2017
opeyemithought:
in my own view I should be expecting infinix note 5.....
what about a phone that beats all the current specifications the other phones have
Re: What Kind Of Phone Do You Expect Infinix To Launch This Year by Ola2Ola: 1:20pm On Apr 03, 2017
yemzzy02:
I am much more interested in what Hot 5 will look like, I mean the features.
it should have a distinct feature or features from the Hot 4
Re: What Kind Of Phone Do You Expect Infinix To Launch This Year by femiebun: 1:21pm On Apr 03, 2017
Irenia:
hot 5 please... smiley
lol what of zero 5..would be nice ain't it? grin
Re: What Kind Of Phone Do You Expect Infinix To Launch This Year by EniolaO: 1:25pm On Apr 03, 2017
femiebun:
lol what of zero 5..would be nice ain't it? grin
Definitely would....
Re: What Kind Of Phone Do You Expect Infinix To Launch This Year by goldpeace: 1:58pm On Apr 03, 2017
For me I will like to see both Note 4 and Hot 5. I will like to what the different features will be.
Re: What Kind Of Phone Do You Expect Infinix To Launch This Year by kingblack: 2:12pm On Apr 03, 2017
goldpeace:
For me I will like to see both Note 4 and Hot 5. I will like to what the different features will be.
thats true I just want the features to be better than the previous phones grin
Re: What Kind Of Phone Do You Expect Infinix To Launch This Year by Ola2Ola: 4:07pm On Apr 03, 2017
kingblack:
definitely it would... sud b a step up above the previous products
Re: What Kind Of Phone Do You Expect Infinix To Launch This Year by EniolaO: 4:25pm On Apr 03, 2017
Ola2Ola:

definitely it would... sud b a step up above the previous products
Sure.... It should
Re: What Kind Of Phone Do You Expect Infinix To Launch This Year by femiebun: 5:34pm On Apr 03, 2017
kingblack:
i think it will be cause of the way they keep improving and their consistency
Re: What Kind Of Phone Do You Expect Infinix To Launch This Year by opeyemithought: 6:01pm On Apr 03, 2017
infinix note 5
Re: What Kind Of Phone Do You Expect Infinix To Launch This Year by nynyola123: 6:14pm On Apr 03, 2017
smithblink0052:

Heard it's gonna be out soon.
Re: What Kind Of Phone Do You Expect Infinix To Launch This Year by Nobody: 6:16pm On Apr 03, 2017
opeyemithought:
infinix note 5
note 4 is not out yet though.
Re: What Kind Of Phone Do You Expect Infinix To Launch This Year by Bashspeaks(m): 6:27pm On Apr 03, 2017
infinix note 4
Re: What Kind Of Phone Do You Expect Infinix To Launch This Year by Lonan: 6:33pm On Apr 03, 2017
lilmisspenney:

note 4 is not out yet though.
and people are here expecting note 5? how come?
Re: What Kind Of Phone Do You Expect Infinix To Launch This Year by Bashspeaks(m): 6:43pm On Apr 03, 2017
Lonan:

and people are here expecting note 5? how come?
The Infinix Note 4 is expected to launch by Q4 of 2017 and will come off the factory with a refined design ,advanced internal configuration.
Re: What Kind Of Phone Do You Expect Infinix To Launch This Year by Lonan: 6:47pm On Apr 03, 2017
Bashspeaks:

The Infinix Note 4 is expected to launch by Q4 of 2017 and will come off the factory with a refined design ,advanced internal configuration.
thats around october now, still far, so im sure note 5 will be next year, in my opinion
Re: What Kind Of Phone Do You Expect Infinix To Launch This Year by Bashspeaks(m): 6:51pm On Apr 03, 2017
Lonan:

thats around october now, still far, so im sure note 5 will be next year, in my opinion
Am thinking it might be infinix note 4 pro
Re: What Kind Of Phone Do You Expect Infinix To Launch This Year by yemzzy02(m): 7:08pm On Apr 03, 2017
Bashspeaks:
Not a bad thought pattern
Re: What Kind Of Phone Do You Expect Infinix To Launch This Year by Lonan: 7:14pm On Apr 03, 2017
Bashspeaks:

okay, that makes sense
Re: What Kind Of Phone Do You Expect Infinix To Launch This Year by emmavis4u0052(m): 7:57pm On Apr 03, 2017
I love to see note 4

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Drop Your Current Homescreen Shot / Instagram Will Soon Let You Post 1 Hour Long Videos / Check Out This 5.5" 15k New Android Device.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.