Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,445 members, 7,819,643 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

Selling Hosted Adsense Account With $18 Balance - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Selling Hosted Adsense Account With $18 Balance (938 Views)

Verified Nigerian Adsense With $18 For N50k Only / Adsense Account With $18 Available For Sale / Non Hosted US Adsense With $18 For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Selling Hosted Adsense Account With $18 Balance by Nobody: 11:35am On Jun 19, 2015
Sold, thank you.
Re: Selling Hosted Adsense Account With $18 Balance by juliustip(m): 2:36pm On Jun 19, 2015
Price seems high for an hosted account.
Though the $18 is a plus but is this pin/2-step verified?
Re: Selling Hosted Adsense Account With $18 Balance by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jun 19, 2015
juliustip:
Price seems high for an hosted account.
Though the $18 is a plus but is this pin/2-step verified?

Yes the account is completely verified and has received payment in the past.
Re: Selling Hosted Adsense Account With $18 Balance by juliustip(m): 3:16pm On Jun 19, 2015
Purfekt:

Yes the account is completely verified and has received payment in the past.

Is the price negotiable?
And how will the transaction be done?
Re: Selling Hosted Adsense Account With $18 Balance by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jun 19, 2015
juliustip:

Is the price negotiable?
And how will the transaction be done?

The one I had has been sold, but I'll get in touch with you if another account becomes available.
Re: Selling Hosted Adsense Account With $18 Balance by juliustip(m): 3:23pm On Jun 19, 2015
Purfekt:

The one I had has been sold, but I'll get in touch with you if another account becomes available.

ok
Re: Selling Hosted Adsense Account With $18 Balance by Sammig1(m): 7:32am On Sep 23, 2015
Sammig1:
I am not a regular PayPal fund buyer, but I need PayPal funds to pay my supplier in China. Hisenjos can u help or anyone with genuine PayPal funds to sell can contact me. I'll respond asap

After posting this on this thread some contacted me and we negotiated for 300$ and I sent him 55$ test to confirm his authenticity, he first claimed not to receive the funds then later he is out with friends and finally his account has been limited. 2weeks and counting am yet to get my funds back or the 55$ sent to my supplier. I have been trying to be patient but recently he has stopped picking my calls no respond. I have started actions against him, but I want to warns others to beware
Re: Selling Hosted Adsense Account With $18 Balance by confamgist237: 11:31am On Oct 22, 2015
Purfekt:
Hey, the price for the account is N12,000
Interested buyers should contact 08035764621

Feel free to post your questions and inquiries here and I'll reply almost immediately.

oga kindly turn on my twitter so that my post can appear.. Or please pick my call..

Mr scammer this is the reason i hate dealing with ibo people..

Or what deir know is deir personal interest...
Re: Selling Hosted Adsense Account With $18 Balance by Sammig1(m): 5:52am On Jan 02, 2016
Don't pay him money for anything. He. Will defraud u

(1) (Reply)

Help On Designing An Ecommerce Website / My Client Filed A Case Against Me / Lets Talk About: Different Types Of Affiliate Marketing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.