Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,686 members, 7,820,393 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

Who Is Mary To God? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Is Mary To God? (1079 Views)

Prophetess Mary Olubori Twerks For Her Husband (Pics + Video) / Is Mary The Mother Of God? Is Mary The Theotokos (God-bearer)? / Christians god Have Sex With Mary To Get His Only Begotten Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Mary To God? by alansary0064(m): 1:33pm On Jun 19, 2015
If Jesus is a son of God and as well son of mary, then who is Mary to God? Need reasonable response
Re: Who Is Mary To God? by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jun 19, 2015
alansary0064:
If Jesus is a son of God and as well son of mary, then who is Mary to God? Need reasonable response
you are shallow in brain. do u even knw d indepth of ur faith at all? sorry is ur name
Re: Who Is Mary To God? by nwaanambra1(m): 2:41pm On Jun 19, 2015
elijah2u:
you are shallow in brain. do u even knw d indepth of ur faith at all? sorry is ur name

bros! y u dey hash like this na! cheesy

the guy ask question concerning wetin him no sabi and u just dey para. grin

@op

mary na god baby mama lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Who Is Mary To God? by Orunto: 3:15pm On Jun 19, 2015
Mary was a special Daughter of God, through whom God became man. God prepared Mary to rectify the short comings of Eve. Eve brought forth evil and good, Caine and Abel. Rather than waste time to queue us behind either Caine or Abel in Judgement, God gave us Mary as the Mother of all Righteousness. That the son of man that came through her is infact the Son of Righteousness of God, the Lord of Lords, The Holy Spirit and God Almighty.. So,my friend, Mary was neither a wife nor a concubine of God for God who made your great grand fathers from dust and you by His Spirit, is a God of Miracles and wonders who made the first beautiful Queen Eve with boobs and "bi-ekebes" from the rib of Adam(not Oshiomole)..
Re: Who Is Mary To God? by NervousErection(m): 6:06pm On Jun 19, 2015
WIFE
Re: Who Is Mary To God? by johnydon22(m): 7:31pm On Jun 19, 2015
God's baby mama

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Mary To God? by mustymatic(m): 7:38pm On Jun 19, 2015
Christian Confucianism smiley
Re: Who Is Mary To God? by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jun 19, 2015
I think side chick, because a true king would not send his "true born" son on a sheep mission.
Re: Who Is Mary To God? by Ubenedictus(m): 7:59pm On Jun 19, 2015
Orunto:
Mary was a special Daughter of God, through whom God became man. God prepared Mary to rectify the short comings of Eve. Eve brought forth evil and good, Caine and Abel. Rather than waste time to queue us behind either Caine or Abel in Judgement, God gave us Mary as the Mother of all Righteousness. That the son of man that came through her is infact the Son of Righteousness of God, the Lord of Lords, The Holy Spirit and God Almighty.. So,my friend, Mary was neither a wife nor a concubine of God for God who made your great grand fathers from dust and you by His Spirit, is a God of Miracles and wonders who made the first beautiful Queen Eve with boobs and "bi-ekebes" from the rib of Adam(not Oshiomole)..

funny and actually generally correct, she is simply a specially created daughter of God the father through who God was to correct the errors of Eve, she was a mum to God the son who actually died to free us from and atone for sins since adam, and she was the spouse of the holyspirit (not in a carnal way) d same sprit who wishes to dwell in our heart.

According to the nature of God she is nothing a mere creature, by previlegde she is something.
Re: Who Is Mary To God? by Scholar8200(m): 9:46am On Jun 20, 2015
Let Mary reply the op:

Luke 1:38

So Mary said, “Yes, I am a servant of the Lord; let this happen to me according to your word.” Then the angel departed from her.
Re: Who Is Mary To God? by johnydon22(m): 10:01am On Jun 20, 2015
Scholar8200:
Let Mary reply the op:

Luke 1:38

So Mary said, “Yes, I am a servant of the Lord; let this happen to me according to your word.” Then the angel departed from her.

Yeah you are right and then she had a baby for God, which basically makes her

God's baby mama

3 Likes

Re: Who Is Mary To God? by Scholar8200(m): 10:17am On Jun 20, 2015
johnydon22:

God's baby mama
Your opinion.
Re: Who Is Mary To God? by menesheh(m): 10:27am On Jun 20, 2015
johnydon22:

God's baby mama

grin

If god ever remember you eeh

Your punishment will be hell fire till eternity ten times

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Mary To God? by johnydon22(m): 10:32am On Jun 20, 2015
Scholar8200:

Your opinion.

Nope its clear. . Girl has baby for Davido is Davido's baby mama.

Girl has baby for God is God's baby mama.... Unless you think she didn't have a baby for God..
Re: Who Is Mary To God? by johnydon22(m): 10:32am On Jun 20, 2015
menesheh:

grin

hahahahahahahaha i just stated the obvious naaaaa..
Re: Who Is Mary To God? by Nobody: 12:57am On Jun 21, 2015
menesheh:

grin

He won't be alone now. You and "us" go follow join! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is Mary To God? by menesheh(m): 6:39am On Jun 21, 2015
theAtheist101:

He won't be alone now. You and "us" go follow join! grin

Ain't amongst you bro. I never for once call mary God's baby mama because of virgin birth.

I didn't know the process or mechanism they both (god and mary) undergone b4 the magical birth of such a marvelous and awesome child like jesus which i will never refer as sex because mary never admit semen entering her.

You are on your own man cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Mary To God? by johnydon22(m): 7:23am On Jun 21, 2015
menesheh:

Ain't amongst you bro. I never for once call mary God's baby mama because of virgin birth.

I didn't know the process or mechanism they both (god and mary) undergone b4 the magical birth of such a marvelous and awesome child like jesus which i will never refer as sex because mary never admit semen entering her.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: Who Is Mary To God? by Vikkie14: 8:00am On Jun 21, 2015
Mary is an Earthly Vessel used in the Conception of the Saviour of the World. A "fortunate" and "chosen" vessel to bring to Life the HUMAN-FORM of the Holy Lord Jesus. God could have chosen ANYONE other than Mary but He simply choose Mary.

Our Prayer should be: Lord Use Me For Your Glory.

She is the EARTHLY MOTHER of Jesus Christ. Any other thing outside this, is False.
Re: Who Is Mary To God? by dyabman(m): 8:08am On Jun 21, 2015
Vikkie14:
Mary is an Earthly Vessel used in the Conception of the Saviour of the World. A "fortunate" and "chosen" vessel to bring to Life the HUMAN-FORM of the Holy Lord Jesus. God could have chosen ANYONE other than Mary but He simply choose Mary.

Our Prayer should be: Lord Use Me For Your Glory.

She is the EARTHLY MOTHER of Jesus Christ. Any other thing outside this, is False.

You are blessed !..
Re: Who Is Mary To God? by Nobody: 10:14am On Jun 21, 2015
menesheh:

Still, you doubt Bible's God's baba mama now. That is a capital offence. You should just believe without doubt. that is one of the numerous criteria to enter heaven. Unless, it is hell, they said, but the duration I don't know. I think it would be like times five of the normal duration for you, since you doubted the holy mother of Jesus (some people even call him that god).
Re: Who Is Mary To God? by menesheh(m): 11:38am On Jun 21, 2015
theAtheist101:

Still, you doubt Bible's God's baba mama now. That is a capital offence. You should just believe without doubt. that is one of the numerous criteria to enter heaven. Unless, it is hell, they said, but the duration I don't know. I think it would be like times five of the normal duration for you, since you doubted the holy mother of Jesus (some people even call him that god).

I never said i need heaven grin

Shaa that's satire and ridicule cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Mary To God? by adexsimply(m): 11:57am On Jun 21, 2015
God's fuckmate
Re: Who Is Mary To God? by Caracta(f): 12:10pm On Jun 21, 2015
adexsimply:
God's fuckmate

Smh

(1) (Reply)

Why Is It Difficult For Men From Another Religion To Marry An Hausa Lady / What Do Angels Look Like? / Jihad: A Misunderstood Concept From Islam - What Jihad Is, And Is Not

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.