Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,933 members, 7,835,112 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

#bringbackourgirls Receives Christos Stylianides, EU Commissioner (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #bringbackourgirls Receives Christos Stylianides, EU Commissioner (photos) (21558 Views)

Ezekwesili Sitting On The Floor In Aso Rock As Police Stop #BringBackOurGirls / Hilda Ibifuro-Harrison Is Ondo's Police Commissioner (photos) / Bukola Saraki Receives British High Commissioner (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #bringbackourgirls Receives Christos Stylianides, EU Commissioner (photos) by natas22: 6:31pm On Jun 19, 2015
Na bring back Jonathan next
www.

1 Like

Re: #bringbackourgirls Receives Christos Stylianides, EU Commissioner (photos) by Canme4u(m): 6:31pm On Jun 19, 2015
God will finally win.
Re: #bringbackourgirls Receives Christos Stylianides, EU Commissioner (photos) by melvin0004(m): 6:31pm On Jun 19, 2015
Nashoji:
scam. Why is it that there are no more campaigning for #bringbackourgirls#? or has the girls come back after may 29?
gud question.real scam
Re: #bringbackourgirls Receives Christos Stylianides, EU Commissioner (photos) by sixtus3606(m): 6:32pm On Jun 19, 2015
All these na formalities! Majority of'em don turn billionaire through this #BBOG campaign! Shiiiooooorrr!

#BringBackOurGirls Now!!!
Re: #bringbackourgirls Receives Christos Stylianides, EU Commissioner (photos) by exlink10(m): 6:32pm On Jun 19, 2015
lkkll
Re: #bringbackourgirls Receives Christos Stylianides, EU Commissioner (photos) by TopGee: 6:33pm On Jun 19, 2015
This "Bring Back our Girls" group is behaving as if the military guys are folding their hands. They can visit Sambisa Forest to get first hand information.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: #bringbackourgirls Receives Christos Stylianides, EU Commissioner (photos) by eph12(m): 6:33pm On Jun 19, 2015
why are they smiling? Have the girls been found?

1 Like

Re: #bringbackourgirls Receives Christos Stylianides, EU Commissioner (photos) by INTROVERT(f): 6:34pm On Jun 19, 2015
agarawu23:
you are lucky I didn't refresh the page in time grin

Let's play a game..... between now and midnight; Who hits FTC on FP most. tongue
Re: #bringbackourgirls Receives Christos Stylianides, EU Commissioner (photos) by axiliborha(f): 6:35pm On Jun 19, 2015
Hmmm
Re: #bringbackourgirls Receives Christos Stylianides, EU Commissioner (photos) by jimmy2k: 6:37pm On Jun 19, 2015
Forget these obasanjo woman

2 Likes

Re: #bringbackourgirls Receives Christos Stylianides, EU Commissioner (photos) by Tecnonews24: 6:37pm On Jun 19, 2015
Good , now That she's back to her primary place of assignment let her stay put. She got missing after the election. we know ur motive , but just don't go missing again.

4 Likes

Re: #bringbackourgirls Receives Christos Stylianides, EU Commissioner (photos) by agarawu23(m): 6:38pm On Jun 19, 2015
INTROVERT:

Let's play a game..... between now and midnight; Who hits FTC on FP most. tongue
lol
not today grin maybe some other day grin
Re: #bringbackourgirls Receives Christos Stylianides, EU Commissioner (photos) by loomer: 6:40pm On Jun 19, 2015
agarawu23:
lol

So una no get work again?

Oya go campaign before I wound u
Re: #bringbackourgirls Receives Christos Stylianides, EU Commissioner (photos) by INTROVERT(f): 6:41pm On Jun 19, 2015
agarawu23:
lol

I'm very lucky then.
Re: #bringbackourgirls Receives Christos Stylianides, EU Commissioner (photos) by Superman11(m): 6:41pm On Jun 19, 2015
THis is mostly propaganda for recognition and mostly noise making.. Bringing the EU commisioner there doesn't do much but shows how deflated we are .. the fact that we are weak in some places doesn't mean some people should bring strangers into our country.. they look stupid i believe in front of that man.. I bet when he goes home to his country he would be like those people are dumb, they don't know how a country works. it is just very sad... i cry i cry i cry..

1 Like

Re: #bringbackourgirls Receives Christos Stylianides, EU Commissioner (photos) by enkay2go(f): 6:42pm On Jun 19, 2015
Which girls miss?No girl dey miss joor. Even people when Dem kidnap,Dem don see Dem.Who Dem dey mumu?

2 Likes

Re: #bringbackourgirls Receives Christos Stylianides, EU Commissioner (photos) by agarawu23(m): 6:42pm On Jun 19, 2015
loomer:

So una no get work again?

Oya go campaign before I wound u
haha my oga @ the top grin
Re: #bringbackourgirls Receives Christos Stylianides, EU Commissioner (photos) by Superman11(m): 6:42pm On Jun 19, 2015
natas22:
Na bring back Jonathan next
www.
cool down naa.. him time don pass ooo
Re: #bringbackourgirls Receives Christos Stylianides, EU Commissioner (photos) by samflex(m): 6:43pm On Jun 19, 2015
Mogidi:
Check my screenshot earlier today, she's now begging God to bring the girls back. Her usual rant ceased when APC won the election.

Oby is the new definition of "hypocrisy"

But na under the fedora hatman girls miss, because if dem give you chance you go blame Apc for the matter
Re: #bringbackourgirls Receives Christos Stylianides, EU Commissioner (photos) by bdemix(m): 6:45pm On Jun 19, 2015
Millennium Park
Re: #bringbackourgirls Receives Christos Stylianides, EU Commissioner (photos) by SamMilla1(m): 6:45pm On Jun 19, 2015
Madam noise maker. You have managed to champion an avenue to make noise every now and then.

Buhari and his friends will quench your noise soon.
Guess why?

It was all a grand conspiracy to wrestle power from the hands of those whom they believed doesn't belong to the Rulers.

Power mysteriously entered into the hands of those who own the oil. And contracts started entering into the hands of thugs.

Pipelines were given to militants,
killers were released from prison,
convicted criminals were pardoned.

Why did we even think all this were mere coincidence?
They were not, the gods smiled on them.

1 Like

Re: #bringbackourgirls Receives Christos Stylianides, EU Commissioner (photos) by dougivilla(m): 6:45pm On Jun 19, 2015
This shameless woman should go and sit down jare.

Why did she wait until people started agitating before remembering that the 'girls' are still missing.

Abi she DON hear say na only 19 ministers PMB want pick and her name no dey inside?

Na God go punish every body wey take Chibok scam make political or financial gains iJn.

3 Likes

Re: #bringbackourgirls Receives Christos Stylianides, EU Commissioner (photos) by 9jatatafo(m): 6:47pm On Jun 19, 2015
Is it Sambisa #BringBackOurGirls hosted the EU commissioner that the whole place looks like a forest?

2 Likes

Re: #bringbackourgirls Receives Christos Stylianides, EU Commissioner (photos) by amoduganja: 6:49pm On Jun 19, 2015
Ugly woman

1 Like

Re: #bringbackourgirls Receives Christos Stylianides, EU Commissioner (photos) by RedEagle: 6:50pm On Jun 19, 2015
Thank God for this pic.

#BringBackOurGirks exists for one reason only to inspire government and international action that will lead to the rescue or release of the kidnapped Chibok girls.

#BringBackOurGirls will end (in its present form) only when the girls are safely returned.

For those asking why the movement is not directed at Boko Haram the answer you are searching for is in Nigeria's constitution.

The answer is "THE GOVERNMENT SHALL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE SECURITY AND WELFARE OF ITS CITIZENS...."

Nigerians do not have a social contract with Boko Haram they have with their government hence it is sensible to ask the government (which has the military, police etc at its disposal) to bring them back.

Has the movement been to the detriment of the GEJ government and the benefit of the APC: Yes it has and this is no one's fault but the GEJ administration. They managed both the incidence and the pleas for help badly abeg.

GEJ's admin handled the case poorly.

Who here will tell me that not reacting for nearly three weeks to a kidnap of this scale is how they would want their government to act if their daughter was involved.

Who here will tell me that lying that the girls had been released when they haven't been was a goo way to handle it.

Who here will tell me that arresting the mothers asking for help was a good way to handle the incident

If GEJ had reacted better and earlier do you think this case would have needed a movement or protest?

The kidnap incident itself should be investigated for conspiracy not judged by conspiracy theorist who want to support their political candidate.

I think it is time we stop the politically-motivated conspiracy theories and call for the case to be handled properly.

Love RE
Re: #bringbackourgirls Receives Christos Stylianides, EU Commissioner (photos) by ikoduduakpode(m): 6:53pm On Jun 19, 2015
imaging, they are rejoicing that they have finally mortgage Nigeria again and claiming they are calling for the release of some persons, why now again or is it that they have now known that Nigerians now knows their tricks, they should keep it up one day will be their turn,.,...........I see 419s around.

2 Likes

Re: #bringbackourgirls Receives Christos Stylianides, EU Commissioner (photos) by omolami: 6:53pm On Jun 19, 2015
Is this a new issue or old one? I ask because madam Oby is eyeing appointment from Buhari and for her to go campaigning for BBOG now might jeopardise her chances

2 Likes

Re: #bringbackourgirls Receives Christos Stylianides, EU Commissioner (photos) by myklangelo(m): 6:56pm On Jun 19, 2015
From their inactions nowadays u will think the purpoted kidnapped gals had bn found.

The 1st Igbo language blog is out, it is fun and insightful. Visit, comment, share and criticize.www.odeniigbo..com
Re: #bringbackourgirls Receives Christos Stylianides, EU Commissioner (photos) by shaddoww: 6:58pm On Jun 19, 2015
Mogidi:
Check my screenshot earlier today, she's now begging God to bring the girls back. Her usual rant ceased when APC won the election.

Oby is the new definition of "hypocrisy"
Atleast she stood up for something, wat course av u ever fought for even if it is out of hipocrisy?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Plots El-rufai’s Fall / South East Governors Caution Over Biafra / Malami Hires American Firms To Plant Pro-Buhari Oped In US Papers- Premium Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.