Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,101 members, 7,814,868 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

Vincent Enyama On Vacation With His Family At An Exotic Resort (Photos) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Vincent Enyama On Vacation With His Family At An Exotic Resort (Photos) (37015 Views)

Neymar, World's Most Expensive Player Always Travels With His Family (Photos) / Olga Allegra In Bikini, Enjoys Vacation With Family / Photos Of Vincent Enyeama Leaving Super Eagles Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vincent Enyama On Vacation With His Family At An Exotic Resort (Photos) by kazmanbanjoko(m): 8:15pm On Jun 19, 2015
Dont be a racist. Be like Mario. He's an Italian plumber; created by Japanese people, who speak English and look like Mexicans.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vincent Enyama On Vacation With His Family At An Exotic Resort (Photos) by veave(f): 8:16pm On Jun 19, 2015
Hmmmm. Which footballer would marry me now. *pensive
Re: Vincent Enyama On Vacation With His Family At An Exotic Resort (Photos) by kennosklint(m): 8:16pm On Jun 19, 2015
Flashh:

You would have mind your bizness by not commenting on this thread created for him. undecided
Re: Vincent Enyama On Vacation With His Family At An Exotic Resort (Photos) by eginacyril(m): 8:19pm On Jun 19, 2015
money is good
Re: Vincent Enyama On Vacation With His Family At An Exotic Resort (Photos) by nimsy(m): 8:19pm On Jun 19, 2015
Lovely. The place sure looks like le meridien Ibom Resort.
Re: Vincent Enyama On Vacation With His Family At An Exotic Resort (Photos) by Nickymezor(f): 8:23pm On Jun 19, 2015
Nice!..life is indeed b.e.a.u.t.i.f.u.l
Re: Vincent Enyama On Vacation With His Family At An Exotic Resort (Photos) by jck1976(m): 8:25pm On Jun 19, 2015
Azazi:
those ones na food too...hia

Travel bro
Re: Vincent Enyama On Vacation With His Family At An Exotic Resort (Photos) by femi4: 8:29pm On Jun 19, 2015
ajixkhid1:
Me and you was just an incident .. we can't be sleeping together .. and still be thinking you're still decent .. U're irritating ENYAMA am still VINCENT.
Who did this to you?
Re: Vincent Enyama On Vacation With His Family At An Exotic Resort (Photos) by 400billionman: 8:40pm On Jun 19, 2015
Fuuk.poverty..
Re: Vincent Enyama On Vacation With His Family At An Exotic Resort (Photos) by 400billionman: 8:42pm On Jun 19, 2015
wioelop:

My kid must play football

Are you amputated ?
Re: Vincent Enyama On Vacation With His Family At An Exotic Resort (Photos) by 400billionman: 8:43pm On Jun 19, 2015
kennosklint:
Hw is dis my biznes...

I bind poverty in ur life.
Re: Vincent Enyama On Vacation With His Family At An Exotic Resort (Photos) by 400billionman: 8:45pm On Jun 19, 2015
tellwisdom:
These cheap cheap foods?? sad

Re: Vincent Enyama On Vacation With His Family At An Exotic Resort (Photos) by kennosklint(m): 8:51pm On Jun 19, 2015
400billionman:

I bind poverty in ur life.
if only u knw hu u ar talkin to.smh
Re: Vincent Enyama On Vacation With His Family At An Exotic Resort (Photos) by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jun 19, 2015
ajixkhid1:
Me and you was just an incident .. we can't be sleeping together .. and still be thinking you're still decent .. U're irritating ENYAMA am still VINCENT.

1st to comment o.
nt d 1st tym tho
tongue

'ello bae
Re: Vincent Enyama On Vacation With His Family At An Exotic Resort (Photos) by frisky2good(m): 9:05pm On Jun 19, 2015
It should be MG = Money is good

hensben:
LG= life is good
Re: Vincent Enyama On Vacation With His Family At An Exotic Resort (Photos) by DICKtator: 9:12pm On Jun 19, 2015
ajixkhid1:

Next time add the author of the lines quoted and put it in inverted commas so that you are not charged for plagiarism. Give credits to whom it is well due- Falz da badguy!!

grin grin grin grin
Re: Vincent Enyama On Vacation With His Family At An Exotic Resort (Photos) by Chubhie: 9:18pm On Jun 19, 2015
wioelop:

My kid must play football
LOL. Calm down. Let the kid be if na frying akara em star dey nothing go change am.
Re: Vincent Enyama On Vacation With His Family At An Exotic Resort (Photos) by Kcinho(m): 9:18pm On Jun 19, 2015
Nice happy family. His wife though........
Re: Vincent Enyama On Vacation With His Family At An Exotic Resort (Photos) by carzola(m): 9:26pm On Jun 19, 2015
is that his daughter upto 11 years cause o set to go.. grin grin grin
Re: Vincent Enyama On Vacation With His Family At An Exotic Resort (Photos) by PrettyAngel22(f): 10:12pm On Jun 19, 2015
Do you know that you can now place your bets with your mobile phones at the comfort of your homes?

No need to go about looking for bet shops.

You can open a surebet account with your phone,fund your account and start placing bet with your phone without stress.

No need of spending hours at bet shops.

You get the same high odd that you will also get at bet shops.

Minimum stake is #50 naira.

No more come today,come tomorrow to collect your winning.

Once you win online,you will request for payment and its done.

Your registration password must be 8 letters long and contain alphabets and numbers e.g 9A8B7C6D

Visit the link below to register

https://www.surebet247.com/Odds/registration/affiliate169633

https://www.surebet247.com/Odds/registration/affiliate169633
Customer care lines 013429983

I want you to also win money without stress.
You can contact me if you are having registration problems.
Thank me later
Re: Vincent Enyama On Vacation With His Family At An Exotic Resort (Photos) by MemphisDepay(m): 10:21pm On Jun 19, 2015
ajixkhid1:

1st to comment o.
nt d 1st tym tho
tongue
epic
Re: Vincent Enyama On Vacation With His Family At An Exotic Resort (Photos) by ethicalUser(m): 10:36pm On Jun 19, 2015
This is le Meridien in Uyo. Nice place anyway. Meanwhile enyeama lives in Uyo am not surprised .
Re: Vincent Enyama On Vacation With His Family At An Exotic Resort (Photos) by ulmaukpong(m): 10:46pm On Jun 19, 2015
ethicalUser:
This is le Meridien in Uyo. Nice place anyway. Meanwhile enyeama lives in Uyo am not surprised .
yes it is..the op was trying to confuse us
Re: Vincent Enyama On Vacation With His Family At An Exotic Resort (Photos) by help3852: 11:13pm On Jun 19, 2015
Some years ago

I hope ladies will learn to love for real and not chase money in the name of seeking happiness

1 Like

Re: Vincent Enyama On Vacation With His Family At An Exotic Resort (Photos) by pablus: 11:22pm On Jun 19, 2015
vacation at Obudu cattle ranch fa??
Re: Vincent Enyama On Vacation With His Family At An Exotic Resort (Photos) by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jun 19, 2015
nice.......

Transfer files/music/video between your Smartphone, Computer and Tablet with ease (Plug and play, no cables required).

Re: Vincent Enyama On Vacation With His Family At An Exotic Resort (Photos) by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jun 19, 2015
Edwardhead:
i just dey make fp

You nor dey shame,ur mate dey FTC grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Vincent Enyama On Vacation With His Family At An Exotic Resort (Photos) by wjxavier(m): 2:55am On Jun 20, 2015
Thats Le Meridien Ibom Resort. I was there last December and I rode that bike too!

Re: Vincent Enyama On Vacation With His Family At An Exotic Resort (Photos) by basty: 5:12am On Jun 20, 2015
God bless Vincent Enyama. A great patriot.
Re: Vincent Enyama On Vacation With His Family At An Exotic Resort (Photos) by fanzz: 7:04am On Jun 20, 2015
cool I love this wammmmm
Re: Vincent Enyama On Vacation With His Family At An Exotic Resort (Photos) by DopeGod(m): 7:05am On Jun 20, 2015
Because you opened the page and commented..bad belle is allowed!
kennosklint:
Hw is dis my biznes...
Re: Vincent Enyama On Vacation With His Family At An Exotic Resort (Photos) by mcalysta11(m): 7:24am On Jun 20, 2015
Flashh:

You would have mind your bizness by not commenting on this thread created for him. undecided

Its actually trend and not thread... grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Levante Ends Barça Unbeaten Run In A Nine Goals Thriller / EPL: Pele Reacts As Ronaldo Officially Returns To Man Utd / Brazil Women's Cristane Becomes Oldest To Score Hat-trick, Ronaldo 2nd (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.