Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,818 members, 7,851,741 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:00 AM

Pics:president Buhari Visited The Emir Of Daura, Alhaji Umar Faruk Umar. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pics:president Buhari Visited The Emir Of Daura, Alhaji Umar Faruk Umar. (844 Views)

Photo Speak: Aisha Buhari Visited Qatar Not USA- Pics / Buhari & His Son Yusuf At The Ramadan Break Of Fast Hosted Emir Of Daura / List Of 10 Countries Buhari Visited In 181 Days In Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pics:president Buhari Visited The Emir Of Daura, Alhaji Umar Faruk Umar. by Ndlistic(m): 7:53pm On Jun 19, 2015
President Buhari visited the Emir of Daura, Alhaji Umar Faruk Umar, after Juma’at prayer, Daura, Katsina. 19 June. pic.twitter.com/55AYtqzQfp

source:https://mobile.twitter.com/TheGreenVilla/status/611961502875041792/photo/1?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C9367462074

Re: Pics:president Buhari Visited The Emir Of Daura, Alhaji Umar Faruk Umar. by kazmanbanjoko(m): 8:13pm On Jun 19, 2015
Once, it is said the people of Islamabad invited Mulla Abdul-Razzaq to deliver a speech at Eid. When he got on the pulpit [Minbar], he found the audience was not very enthusiastic, so he asked, 'Do you know what I am going to say?'
The audience replied 'No', so he announced, 'I have no desire to speak to people who don't even know what I will be talking about,' and he left.
The people felt embarrassed and called him back again the next day. This time when he asked the same question, the people replied 'Yes', So Abdul-Razzaq said, 'Well, since you already know what I am going to say, I won't waste any more of your time', and he left.
Now the people were really perplexed. They decided to try one moretime and once again invited the Mulla to speakon the 3rd day of Eid. Once again he asked the same question, 'Do you know what I am going to say?' Now the people were prepared and so half of them answered 'Yes', while the other half replied 'No'.
So Mulla Abdul-Razzaq said, 'The half who know what I am going to say, tell it to the other half', and he left!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pics:president Buhari Visited The Emir Of Daura, Alhaji Umar Faruk Umar. by Mogidi: 8:18pm On Jun 19, 2015
Buhari has been to Chad, Niger, Kaduna even "West Germany" self, the only place he's refused to visit is South of Nigeria.
Re: Pics:president Buhari Visited The Emir Of Daura, Alhaji Umar Faruk Umar. by donphilopus: 8:33pm On Jun 19, 2015
[s]
Mogidi:
Buhari has been to Chad, Niger, Kaduna even "West Germany" self, the only place he's refused to visit is South of Nigeria.
[/s]

How many Northern States has Buhari visited since his inauguration? Two! Names? Kaduna and Katsina! To do what? He had earlier told us even before he was inaugurated that he does visit his village during Ramadan period. So why are you perplexed?! Was he not even in Edo State when Oshiomole wedded albeit before inauguration?! BTW, I thought you guys said he's not the President of Nigeria, but that of Northern Nigeria. So why are you expecting him to visit Southern Nigeria?!

(1) (Reply)

Why Has BBOG Suddenly Faded Away? / Nass Leadership: Oyegun Brokers Truce Between Saraki, Lawan / Beware Of Konga Sfter Sales Customer Service Scam !!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.