Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,005 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Listen To One Of My Songs Guys - Music/Radio (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Listen To One Of My Songs Guys (36691 Views)

Watch Video Of Me Freestyling To One Of My Songs / What Are Those Cool Songs You Listen To At Night After A Hectic Day? / How Do I Upload My Songs For Download? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Listen To One Of My Songs Guys by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jun 19, 2015
I only came to spy on girls profile pics,cos na dem go yakpa here based on say na dia kind of song,after oreos i conclude our girls sense of good jam is same as training a goldfish tricks..i been even think say u be rapper sef like vector no know say u be another skyyB
Re: Listen To One Of My Songs Guys by ghettodreamz(m): 11:07pm On Jun 19, 2015
Billyonaire:
It might be popular, but the damn thing hijacked and changed my browser home page and altered my entire desktop. Are you saying I have no rights to complain and seek apologies ?

Obviously, you aren't doing the right thing. Kindly refer to the attached image for illustrations on how to download from datafilehost hitch-free.

1 Like

Re: Listen To One Of My Songs Guys by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jun 19, 2015
konny1:

Babe where u go

U such a diva ooooo 2x
Baby u too set ooo grin grin grin
Is that the lyrics? cheesy
Re: Listen To One Of My Songs Guys by Nicepoker(m): 11:08pm On Jun 19, 2015
Mskrisx:
Really my dear God go bless ur hustles wink
he is now ur dear
Re: Listen To One Of My Songs Guys by haywire1: 11:08pm On Jun 19, 2015
Airforce1:
http://www.datafilehost.com/d/86488c0d kiss

Walahi bad Belle full NL, register for project fame and blow jor grin

But Nna come here, u wasted my MB, I no dey play wit my ego @all. How u wan refund am back?

#
Re: Listen To One Of My Songs Guys by simdam500(m): 11:09pm On Jun 19, 2015
What!!!! So it isn't a joke after all grin grin grin grin grin grin grin airforce baba

Downloading it...... am blessing your ministry

2 Likes

Re: Listen To One Of My Songs Guys by Nicepoker(m): 11:09pm On Jun 19, 2015
firstEVA:
I need to hear reviews before I download, my data is important to me.
our data is less important to us abi. Afraid of taking a bold step.
Re: Listen To One Of My Songs Guys by kullozone(m): 11:10pm On Jun 19, 2015
lol wasn't expecting this genre sha...ur igbo accent come out somehow oh! nice one sha.
Re: Listen To One Of My Songs Guys by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jun 19, 2015
Nicepoker:
our data is less important to us abi. Afraid of taking a bold step.
I actually tried to download it, but I was redirected to a dating site.
Re: Listen To One Of My Songs Guys by joeace2020(m): 11:11pm On Jun 19, 2015
I remember telling you this... glad you listened and to all those trying to pull him down by posting their links, you should all be ashamed of yourselves... this guy spent hours daily online to garner organic traffic and see the reception and you want to now claim Micheal Jackson untop him Sunny Ade..... yeye ppl... dats y ull sing, rap 10 years no recognition

8 Likes

Re: Listen To One Of My Songs Guys by Airforce1(m): 11:12pm On Jun 19, 2015
SkyBound:
Airforce1, had to join nairaland because of you. You really tried. Congrats and Keep it up. But seems you are driving towards the style of WizBoy? Will it favour you? Nwa Afo, congrats..... I have been waiting for this your album for over three years... Don't relent oo.... Haters will come. But just know that it is natural. If I will advise you, I will tell you to be HUMBLE NO MATTER WHAT! Ask Runtown how he is heading to the top...

grin smiley
Re: Listen To One Of My Songs Guys by emmansy(m): 11:12pm On Jun 19, 2015
Oga Airforce!!! you beg for this beat?! after so much wait n anticipation, i was expecting a kind of hit with catchy chorus n deep lyrics like Kiss Daniels Laye... that guy no get two heads ooo.... you can do beta bro, i blv u can....nice try!!!

**Modified** Airforce1 you can as well chill with stuffs i did back in 2-3years back, download turn on d light ma niccur
https://www.reverbnation.com/emmansy
Re: Listen To One Of My Songs Guys by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jun 19, 2015
tinuolababy:

Amen. You too

You be hin GF?
Re: Listen To One Of My Songs Guys by simdam500(m): 11:13pm On Jun 19, 2015

4 Likes

Re: Listen To One Of My Songs Guys by RapLawd(m): 11:13pm On Jun 19, 2015
ghettodreamz:

Pulling others down won't get you anywhere near UP - Change.

Whos pulling someone down Huh... do you really know that guy He too dey fumble like say na him song dem dey air for every air wave...

sorry if that's how you saw my comment but I only made my point, after all we both learn from each other...

Music is not all about how noise you make, let your tracks do the magic and see people trooping for you...

I just want you to listen this song by blaqbone titled baqprints or http://www.datafilehost.com/get.php?file=88b8b09d also by Navas, both don't make noise like this dude but rather get to work... that's what I do and would like him to do as well...

And remember that criticism makes one stronger -that's how real artists services m survives.... thanks bro...but I still like the guy and wants him to do better than this...

2 Likes

Re: Listen To One Of My Songs Guys by joeace2020(m): 11:13pm On Jun 19, 2015
I remember telling you this... glad you listened and to all those trying to pull him down by posting their links, you should all be ashamed of yourselves... this guy spent hours daily online to garner organic traffic and see the reception and you want to now claim Micheal Jackson untop him Sunny Ade..... yeye ppl... dats y ull sing, rap 10 years no recognition
Re: Listen To One Of My Songs Guys by yorke1: 11:14pm On Jun 19, 2015
If it is not Dbabj the international super star, aint listening to no Mavins crew or Airforce
Re: Listen To One Of My Songs Guys by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jun 19, 2015
kullozone:
lol
wasn't expecting this genre sha...ur igbo accent come out somehow oh!
nice one sha.
tell dat dude that the song is not what we expected.....its not gonna pass ur ceiling at home....

stop fooling him...tell him d truth..

airforce1..u can do better....u can flow tighter...dont be limited by the things around u...
work on dat song again....THE SONG HAS NO DIRECTION...SERIOUSLY..NO COMPOSURE...
Re: Listen To One Of My Songs Guys by ghettodreamz(m): 11:14pm On Jun 19, 2015
cococandy:
Lol. tried a second time and they want to dash me free phone abi tablet anything but the song that I wanted to play.

Which kind of website is that?

You are clicking on the wrong button. I just explained it here https://www.nairaland.com/2391457/listen-one-songs-guys/5#34943156
Re: Listen To One Of My Songs Guys by Nicepoker(m): 11:15pm On Jun 19, 2015
firstEVA:
I actually tried to download it, but I was redirected to a dating site.
which browser r u using. Try u c web. I just downloaded it from there
Re: Listen To One Of My Songs Guys by Airforce1(m): 11:15pm On Jun 19, 2015
grin cheesy smiley
Re: Listen To One Of My Songs Guys by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jun 19, 2015
Nice one bro. I think you should work on the content of your songs. You can write songs with deeper lyrics. However this is a good start. Wishing you good luck.
Re: Listen To One Of My Songs Guys by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jun 19, 2015
ghettodreamz:

Obviously, you aren't doing the right thing. Kindly refer to the attached image for illustrations on how to download from datafilehost hitch-free.
thanks for this illustration, it was very helpful

Airfore1, I love the song, u did well.

2 Likes

Re: Listen To One Of My Songs Guys by RapLawd(m): 11:19pm On Jun 19, 2015
firstEVA:
shut up

Please say that again... the music is wack...simple... I do it for him to meat the standards on his genre of music....so should I still shut up
Re: Listen To One Of My Songs Guys by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jun 19, 2015
KingTom:
Na June 28th na grin
2014.... grin
Re: Listen To One Of My Songs Guys by farano(f): 11:19pm On Jun 19, 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Listen To One Of My Songs Guys by ghettodreamz(m): 11:20pm On Jun 19, 2015
RapLawd:

And remember that criticism makes one stronger -that's how real artists services m survives.... thanks bro...but I still like the guy and wants him to do better than this...

Bro, there are differences between constructive and destructive criticism. Your previous comment doesn't in any way sound constructive. BTW, I listened to your rap, keep it up.

@Airforce1, a good start but there is always room for improvements.

Wish you guys the very best in your endeavours.

See you at the top!

1 Like

Re: Listen To One Of My Songs Guys by freecocoa(f): 11:20pm On Jun 19, 2015
lilmax:
you such a diva *8 grin

Baby you too much, oh nananananananana grin

Baby you too set o,oh nananananananananana cheesy
Isn't that convenient.grin
Re: Listen To One Of My Songs Guys by KingTom(m): 11:21pm On Jun 19, 2015
IzonOwei:
2014.... grin
June 28th 2014 - June 28th 2015
Na one year anniversary na grin
Re: Listen To One Of My Songs Guys by kullozone(m): 11:21pm On Jun 19, 2015
patrickdarlins:
tell dat dude that the song is not what we expected.....its not gonna pass ur ceiling at home....

stop fooling him...tell him d truth..

airforce1..u can do better....u can flow tighter...dont be limited by the things around u...
work on dat song again....THE SONG HAS NO DIRECTION...SERIOUSLY..NO COMPOSURE...

oh!!
I thought I did that in a subtle way...oya airforce1,you don hear am.
Now go back to the studio...no!try a different studio.
Re: Listen To One Of My Songs Guys by ghettodreamz(m): 11:21pm On Jun 19, 2015
firstEVA:
thanks for this illustration, it was very helpful

Airfore1, I love the song, u did well.

Welcome
Re: Listen To One Of My Songs Guys by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jun 19, 2015
Not bad. Me likey

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

MC Loph Is Dead (The Man Behind The 'Osondi Owenu' Remake) / Name at least 10 Rap Legends From This Photo. / Dear Jay Z, Here Are 7 Talented Nigerians That Should Be “discovered”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.