Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,060 members, 7,818,177 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

Listen To One Of My Songs Guys - Music/Radio (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Listen To One Of My Songs Guys (36704 Views)

Watch Video Of Me Freestyling To One Of My Songs / What Are Those Cool Songs You Listen To At Night After A Hectic Day? / How Do I Upload My Songs For Download? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Listen To One Of My Songs Guys by konny1(m): 11:22pm On Jun 19, 2015
Nneka123:
Is that the lyrics? cheesy

Yes part of the lyrics
Re: Listen To One Of My Songs Guys by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jun 19, 2015
RapLawd:

Please say that again... the music is wack...simple... I do it for him to meat the standards on his genre of music....so should I still shut up
it's not only meat it's fish. Hater

2 Likes

Re: Listen To One Of My Songs Guys by spanzed(m): 11:24pm On Jun 19, 2015
KingTom:
I was alive when this happened grin grin
kingtom same his....oya make I download am AsAp
Re: Listen To One Of My Songs Guys by KingTom(m): 11:25pm On Jun 19, 2015
spanzed:
kinktom same his....oya make I download am AsAp

Abeg I shall not be responsible for any mb complaints afterwards grin But the song try o grin
Re: Listen To One Of My Songs Guys by Namzy(m): 11:25pm On Jun 19, 2015
Song was MEH, have heard worse definitely heard better. Not a star song
Re: Listen To One Of My Songs Guys by cyril83(m): 11:25pm On Jun 19, 2015
At last all na still crap.

With this kind of music, i don't see new d'banj , tuface , korede and davido in you.
Re: Listen To One Of My Songs Guys by FunnyPikincom(m): 11:26pm On Jun 19, 2015
skales:
I love the song

Congrats airforce 1 cheesy
Lol, you dey congratukate your self shocked shocked

You think say i no remember this ID back in the days @ Jokes Section... wink wink
Re: Listen To One Of My Songs Guys by nonjebose(m): 11:27pm On Jun 19, 2015
fatdon2:
At last it is here.
All of una waiting for his album, I was still a teenager when my guy Airforce1
has been talking of his album
launch. Since then, I seeked
admission into University of
Ibadan, got rejected, tried my
luck the following year with Unilag , got admitted. I'm done
with school, almost finishing my
masters. Dbanj has supposedly
gone from rich to broke and now
he is back rich, Yar adua died and
GEJ has spent six years in office, Mourinho has coached four
different clubs and Arsenal finally
won a trophy,
At last is here. Congrats bro, wish you the best.
Credit cc: FriedPlantain
lwkmd!!! You no well at all at all. What of fuel price don go #100 to 105 to 120 to 150 to 200 to 300 and back in that order to #100
Re: Listen To One Of My Songs Guys by semitunde: 11:28pm On Jun 19, 2015
Not too bad....

Should get a better producer. And take time to work more on lyrical content.
Re: Listen To One Of My Songs Guys by haywire1: 11:29pm On Jun 19, 2015
RapLawd:

Whos pulling someone down Huh... do you really know that guy He too dey fumble like say na him song dem dey air for every air wave...

sorry if that's how you saw my comment but I only made my point, after all we both learn from each other...

Music is not all about how noise you make, let your tracks do the magic and see people trooping for you...

I just want you to listen this song by blaqbone titled baqprints or http://www.datafilehost.com/get.php?file=88b8b09d also by Navas, both don't make noise like this dude but rather get to work... that's what I do and would like him to do as well...

And remember that criticism makes one stronger -that's how real artists services m survives.... thanks bro...but I still like the guy and wants him to do better than this...

U this guy again grin grin, I catch u today. Haven't u heard of d proverb, "truth is bitter" so stop saying d truth cos it's bitter to posters especially females(PDP-people deceiving people) hears asif they fit use #1 buy am grin grin grin

#
Re: Listen To One Of My Songs Guys by RapLawd(m): 11:30pm On Jun 19, 2015
patrickdarlins:
tell dat dude that the song is not what we expected.....its not gonna pass ur ceiling at home....

stop fooling him...tell him d truth..

airforce1..u can do better....u can flow tighter...dont be limited by the things around u...
work on dat song again....THE SONG HAS NO DIRECTION...SERIOUSLY..NO COMPOSURE...

Tell them...

They think say na hate on the guy dey cause am... no, he has to know that his good is not better enough to be his best, showering him praises will not make him be competitive but rather... a local artist which I don't want for the guy, he should talk less and work more, if he's got the time and the money, if he no get make him relax dey enter studio from time to time just to catch up...music is endless and he needs everything he can get -both criticism and encouragements...

I really wanna see any Nl member hit the industry so hard...
Re: Listen To One Of My Songs Guys by Allureoftheseas(m): 11:31pm On Jun 19, 2015
Airforce1:
http://www.datafilehost.com/d/86488c0d kiss

Lmao whack local song. Never expected this from you. Was looking to sponsor you before if you did cool shit. But you dissapiont me singing like all this hungry Igbo boys. What a waste.

1 Like

Re: Listen To One Of My Songs Guys by haywire1: 11:31pm On Jun 19, 2015
semitunde:
Not too bad....

Should get a better producer. And take time to work more on lyrical content.

What's not too bad. Bad is bad notin like not too bad undecided undecided. Stop deceiving this dude, let's talk sense into him so he can improve haba angry angry

#
Re: Listen To One Of My Songs Guys by nonjebose(m): 11:34pm On Jun 19, 2015
KingTom:
I was alive when this happened grin grin
Same here o. Only dat am longer as young as I used to be, so dlfficult to dance to it now!
Re: Listen To One Of My Songs Guys by semitunde: 11:34pm On Jun 19, 2015
haywire1:

What's not too bad. Bad is bad notin like not too bad undecided undecided. Stop deceiving this dude, let's talk sense into him so he can improve haba angry angry

#

cheesy

No discourage the guy na
Re: Listen To One Of My Songs Guys by Panshow(m): 11:36pm On Jun 19, 2015
Airforce1, I thought you're gonna drop some rap joint, any way you try. I some how like the song.
Re: Listen To One Of My Songs Guys by cyril83(m): 11:36pm On Jun 19, 2015
haywire1:

#

Improve When It took him donkey years to release this crap called music. I don't see him getting better with this style of music.

1 Like

Re: Listen To One Of My Songs Guys by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jun 19, 2015
RapLawd:

Whos pulling someone down Huh... do you really know that guy He too dey fumble like say na him song dem dey air for every air wave...

sorry if that's how you saw my comment but I only made my point, after all we both learn from each other...

Music is not all about how noise you make, let your tracks do the magic and see people trooping for you...

I just want you to listen this song by blaqbone titled baqprints or http://www.datafilehost.com/get.php?file=88b8b09d also by Navas, both don't make noise like this dude but rather get to work... that's what I do and would like him to do as well...

And remember that criticism makes one stronger -that's how real artists services m survives.... thanks bro...but I still like the guy and wants him to do better than this...
I've known this guY for 4yrs on NL and he is a very nice and unassuming guy. Airforce1 is a great guy and the sky will be his limits in years to come.

This Rap Lawd, Is the lagoon far from where you are staying that you can't just take a plunge and save us the stress of seeing ur childish attitude here.

Airforce1, thanks once again

5 Likes

Re: Listen To One Of My Songs Guys by ugsams(m): 11:39pm On Jun 19, 2015
almost 2,500 downloads already? Nairaland got people

1 Like

Re: Listen To One Of My Songs Guys by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jun 19, 2015
You be police ?

What the hell is " dey search your diva eh " ?

Dude you repeated that shiit 8 times in the opening line !
Re: Listen To One Of My Songs Guys by brosdoncome(m): 11:43pm On Jun 19, 2015
AirForce1 abeg na joke I been dey joke. Abeg refund me my 4mb.........I no go ever try this kai thing again cry I no know whether u go fit perform for Sambisa. Let me know quick quick make I ping Shakau!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Listen To One Of My Songs Guys by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jun 19, 2015
RapLawd:

Tell them...

They think say na hate on the guy dey cause am... no, he has to know that his good is not better enough to be his best, showering him praises will not make him be competitive but rather... a local artist which I don't want for the guy, he should talk less and work more, if he's got the time and the money, if he no get make him relax dey enter studio from time to time just to catch up...music is endless and he needs everything he can get -both criticism and encouragements...

I really wanna see any Nl member hit the industry so hard...
like seriously....na only u b d better person wey i de see here...telling airforce the truth wont burn u....

the rest are just praising him into failure..

now is d time to know who stands with the truth at ur front...and those sits with lies behind you!!...

take advice airforce..abeg u
Re: Listen To One Of My Songs Guys by tk4rd: 11:44pm On Jun 19, 2015
For the love I have for Nairaland, I am going to download it and play it to my booae..
We have a community here on Nairaland, and I will do this for you and for the sake of our online community..
Airforce1:
http://www.datafilehost.com/d/86488c0d kiss

6 Likes

Re: Listen To One Of My Songs Guys by RapLawd(m): 11:46pm On Jun 19, 2015
firstEVA:
it's not only meat it's fish. Hater

Do I really need to call you name(s)

See, you don't know anything about music,so please do keep mute while we discuss, you're interrupting please...

Airforce1...

That music ain't standard of your name... uphold your name please, do better than this and I'll applaud you for that, I've done three tracks so far,people around me say they are all great but I ain't believe it,I need to meet my own expectations not people deceiving me by mere talk, get to work cus we need a super hit track from you...

Good luck and maybe we could collabo one day for a better one... you can do the best and be Great bro... no follow all this agberos wey dey make your head big, remember wetin happened to wizkid bombay, lot of niggahz play that track cus of phyno... Naija music industry is changing, in years to come, no one will listen to craps in the name of danceable tunes, we want lyrical fitted tracks!!!.

And for you girl, keep calm we're both getting there one day!.

2 Likes

Re: Listen To One Of My Songs Guys by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jun 19, 2015
Billyonaire:
Why did you embed your music file in a webware that hijacked my browser default home page. Is there any intention to invade my privacy after downloading your file ?
which privacy? U've started showing yourself here again abi?
Re: Listen To One Of My Songs Guys by piagetskinner(m): 11:48pm On Jun 19, 2015
Dude! U repeated that "u such a diva" like 2billion times. theres too much auto tuning in the voicing
#not so impressed, with the way u hyped urself. U could always be better tho
>Goodluck
Re: Listen To One Of My Songs Guys by Airforce1(m): 11:49pm On Jun 19, 2015
RapLawd:

Do I really need to call you name(s)

See, you don't know anything about music,so please do keep mute while we discuss, you're interrupting please...

Airforce1...

That music ain't standard of your name... uphold your name please, do better than this and I'll applaud you for that, I've done three tracks so far,people around me say they are all great but I ain't believe it,I need to meet my own expectations not people deceiving me by mere talk, get to work cus we need a super hit track from you...

Good luck and maybe we could collabo one day for a better one... you can do the best and be Great bro... no follow all this agberos wey dey make your head big, remember wetin happened to wizkid bombay, lot of niggahz play that track cus of phyno... Naija music industry is changing, in years to come, no one will listen to craps in the name of danceable tunes, we want lyrical fitted tracks!!!.

And for you girl, keep calm we're both getting there one day!.

You're just a hater

I won't reply u again

1 Like

Re: Listen To One Of My Songs Guys by PAINGAIN: 11:50pm On Jun 19, 2015
Airforce1 finally! God bless ur hustle bro. Nice one

2 Likes

Re: Listen To One Of My Songs Guys by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jun 19, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
I've known this guY for 4yrs on NL and he is a very nice and unassuming guy. Airforce1 is a great guy and the sky will be his limits in years to come.

This Rap Lawd, Is the lagoon far from where you are staying that you can't just take a plunge and save us the stress of seeing ur childish attitude here.

Airforce1, thanks once again
Re: Listen To One Of My Songs Guys by AlfyTheBlogger: 11:51pm On Jun 19, 2015
firstEVA:
I need to hear reviews before I download, my data is important to me.
see vex
Re: Listen To One Of My Songs Guys by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jun 19, 2015
my opinion this music is wack!!!!!!!!!! change your stage name to Airforce1 plus work on your lyrics stop repeating lines!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Listen To One Of My Songs Guys by SeunMighty(m): 11:53pm On Jun 19, 2015
I can nt download this why?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

MC Loph Is Dead (The Man Behind The 'Osondi Owenu' Remake) / Name at least 10 Rap Legends From This Photo. / Dear Jay Z, Here Are 7 Talented Nigerians That Should Be “discovered”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.