Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,332 members, 7,954,342 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:06 PM

My Wapka Site Has More Functions Than Nairaland And Your Website - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / My Wapka Site Has More Functions Than Nairaland And Your Website (8971 Views)

MMM Is More Popular Than Nairaland / My Site Has Been Hacked !!!!!!!!! Help Ooooooo / How To Submit Sitemap To Your Wapka Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wapka Site Has More Functions Than Nairaland And Your Website by Ayofresh4u(m): 5:53pm On Jun 28, 2015
Amebocity.com is currently trending
Re: My Wapka Site Has More Functions Than Nairaland And Your Website by Nobody: 11:45am On Jun 29, 2015
Ayofresh4u:
Since i finished coding my wapka forum pipz have condemned it becus its wapka and some loved it for its functions but i can tell you that my user panel on my wapka forum cannot be compared to many blogs forums nd even nairaland..... You just cant hate a site becus of its platform its nt good.... Nairaland started from somewhere........ I coded my wapka site in a way dat when user do certain activities on the site they earn credits which can be withdrawn to their bank acct automatically from their user c-panel check for urself at http://amebocity.com confirm things before u complain... User cpanel also has online games like tictac toe soduke etc with chat room and mini blog like twitter and so many things all with wapka http://amebocity.com

Last time I checked, I designed your site for you before u hacked your site and took it just because you didn't want to pay for my service.
Secondly, stop fooling yourself. You have never been serious in online business in your life. All you do is dupe people online in which I am a victim. Amebosity is just a faux...
Thirdly, no fool would believe that you can pay the threshold of N2000 when you can't pay common N5000 for the design of your site. If 10 people reach that threshold, hw will you pay? Pls don't lie that you would pay because I know you will definitely not.
Pls stop comparing your site to nairaland and other top sites who made it through hardwork and not by dubious means.

I guess you are happy that you started a controversy that would lead people to your ugly site. Please do yourself a favor and live a legitimate life...

1 Like

Re: My Wapka Site Has More Functions Than Nairaland And Your Website by Ayofresh4u(m): 5:12pm On Jun 29, 2015
Charleen94:

Last time I checked, I designed your site for you before u hacked your site and took it just because you didn't want to pay for my service.
Secondly, stop fooling yourself. You have never been serious in online business in your life. All you do is dupe people online in which I am a victim. Amebosity is just a faux...
Thirdly, no fool would believe that you can pay the threshold of N2000 when you can't pay common N5000 for the design of your site. If 10 people reach that threshold, hw will you pay? Pls don't lie that you would pay because I know you will definitely not.
Pls stop comparing your site to nairaland and other top sites who made it through hardwork and not by dubious means.

I guess you are happy that you started a controversy that would lead people to your ugly site. Please do yourself a favor and live a legitimate life...
thanks badbelle is allowed
Re: My Wapka Site Has More Functions Than Nairaland And Your Website by chiroking(m): 10:49pm On Aug 16, 2015
I own a wapka site too, my site is http://www.awardnaija.com
Re: My Wapka Site Has More Functions Than Nairaland And Your Website by Picvote(m): 1:02pm On Aug 17, 2015
you bought a. com for that nonsense you call site... you guyz lake connection in designing a site angryyou bought a. com for that nonsense you call site... you guyz lake connection in designing a site
Re: My Wapka Site Has More Functions Than Nairaland And Your Website by Picvote(m): 3:02pm On Aug 17, 2015
juicee1:
just what NL needs too.

Am willing to pay you 18million for the site.
Hahhahha Please add another 10Million the site is worth 1Kobo or should I say 2sites 5Niara
Re: My Wapka Site Has More Functions Than Nairaland And Your Website by Ayofresh4u(m): 3:39pm On Aug 17, 2015
Picvote:
you bought a. com for that nonsense you call site... you guyz lake connection in designing a site angryyou bought a. com for that nonsense you call site... you guyz lake connection in designing a site
lol yez o.... Doing nonsense is my hobby wink

1 Like

Re: My Wapka Site Has More Functions Than Nairaland And Your Website by king020: 4:01pm On Mar 18, 2018
ok
Re: My Wapka Site Has More Functions Than Nairaland And Your Website by Nobody: 3:32pm On Nov 04, 2018

WOW
Re: My Wapka Site Has More Functions Than Nairaland And Your Website by Nobody: 12:29am On Jan 22, 2020
Dns failed. Which kain site be this kwan? undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mtn Free Call Now #trending / Websites And Browser Compatibilty Issues /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.