Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,035 members, 7,828,632 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

Masters Degree In Finland, I Need Help Please - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Masters Degree In Finland, I Need Help Please (774 Views)

How Much Does It Cost To Complete A Masters Degree In Nigerian Universities? / 10 Universities That Accept 2.2 And 3rd Class Graduate For Masters Degree / Nigerian Quadruplets Graduates Simultaneously with Masters Degree In UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Masters Degree In Finland, I Need Help Please by adekunle003(m): 9:46pm On Jun 19, 2015
Hello. I am a Nigerian students and am i will be going for my NYSC by sept.15 and will be done with it by sept. 16. i graduated graduated from Pure and applied Chemistry. I dont want to waste any time after my NYSC so I intend applying and going for my Masters degree in finland by 2016 if possible or 2017. What are the things I need to get for my application and requirements? i really dont know Also note that I will still be on my masters program during the application period but will finish by May 2016. Please, kindly enlighten and guide me as I wish to start my masters immediately after my Youth Service. My course of study would likely to be related to chemistry/sciences
Re: Masters Degree In Finland, I Need Help Please by iyimide(m): 9:49pm On Jun 19, 2015
The embassy of finland abuja is the most stupid embassy in Nigeria. Bad services and very rude staffs especially the black receptionist. The best staff is mr. Tommi he is likely to interview for resident permit. Finland not an entirely excellent country.. good econony but racism and prideful people.. go there and see yourself...

2 Likes

Re: Masters Degree In Finland, I Need Help Please by yomi007k(m): 10:38pm On Jun 19, 2015
iyimide:
The embassy of finland abuja is the most stupid embassy in Nigeria. Bad services and very rude staffs especially the black receptionist. The best staff is mr. Tommi he is likely to interview for resident permit. Finland not an entirely excellent country.. good econony but racism and prideful people.. go there and see yourself...
Why won't dey be proud wen we Blacks r fucking up.
Re: Masters Degree In Finland, I Need Help Please by owoyale1: 8:31am On Jul 08, 2015
Hi guys,

Before you embark on your "study fro free - in Finland" journey, you need to be well informed and educated about the reality of things over there. Get Advise from our brothers over there! http://www.ineedscholarships.com/2015/07/tuition-free-universities-in-finland.html

(1) (Reply)

Federal University Of Agriculture, Makurdi 2015/2016 POST UTME FORM..O7O39293182 / . / Imo State University Post-utme For 2015/2016 Academic Session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.