Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

Help! She Found Out On Their Wedding Night That His Manhood Is Very Small - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help! She Found Out On Their Wedding Night That His Manhood Is Very Small (4172 Views)

My husband is not a man, his manhood is lifeless —Wife / My Husband Rubs ‘Anointing Oil’ On His Manhood Before We Have Sex / This Groom Can't Wait For His Wedding Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! She Found Out On Their Wedding Night That His Manhood Is Very Small by Demichaels: 10:31pm On Jun 19, 2015
A young lady married a man. They agreed never to have sex before their wedding. But on their wedding night, the lady found out that the man's manhood is smaller than the little finger and the man did not let her know. She decided to end the marriage. When the matter was brought before the church, some said that since they have not consummated the marriage with sex that God has not joined them. Meaning that until a couple's initial sex they have not been joined. Again, they argued that since the man refused to let her know his condition it means that the marriage was built on deceit therefore it is null and void ab nitio. But others insisted that the girl has been fully married from the day her bride price was paid. Therefore she cannot divorce and that the marriage is for better and for worse.
Christians in the house, how will you judge this
Re: Help! She Found Out On Their Wedding Night That His Manhood Is Very Small by raayah(f): 10:34pm On Jun 19, 2015
Sad story. I hope she finds a solution to her problem.
Re: Help! She Found Out On Their Wedding Night That His Manhood Is Very Small by innofyno(m): 10:39pm On Jun 19, 2015
Change
Re: Help! She Found Out On Their Wedding Night That His Manhood Is Very Small by osaslord500(m): 10:44pm On Jun 19, 2015
Life Na such.. Manage am oo.. Thank God say no b my cucumber u collect
Re: Help! She Found Out On Their Wedding Night That His Manhood Is Very Small by donholy28(m): 10:46pm On Jun 19, 2015
Ah Ah a man with small d*ck na real f*ckup...but e be like say he no get money cause...if too say he get money she 4 use style find alternative.... chop im money.

1 Like

Re: Help! She Found Out On Their Wedding Night That His Manhood Is Very Small by powerfulsettingz: 10:48pm On Jun 19, 2015
Press CTRL + B= BIG

Re: Help! She Found Out On Their Wedding Night That His Manhood Is Very Small by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jun 19, 2015
Consequences of "No Sex before marriage"
My dear get ur self an18inches silicon Di.ldo or manage the guy tiny chakabuki...
Smh vehemently!!!

Re: Help! She Found Out On Their Wedding Night That His Manhood Is Very Small by Jayjay0(m): 10:51pm On Jun 19, 2015
Tho the story is totally FAKE.

I think thw woman is foolish, when they were making the NO SEX TILL MARRIAGE shii she didn't know.

F*ck her..fvck the man and finally fvck the Op

2 Likes

Re: Help! She Found Out On Their Wedding Night That His Manhood Is Very Small by Nancydearie(f): 10:52pm On Jun 19, 2015
I dnt see it as a big deal provided u love him,moreover,he can go for enlargement if she really likes it big
Re: Help! She Found Out On Their Wedding Night That His Manhood Is Very Small by kingdenny(m): 10:52pm On Jun 19, 2015
that is marriage by deception hence there was no marriage ab intio QED
Re: Help! She Found Out On Their Wedding Night That His Manhood Is Very Small by Demichaels: 11:02pm On Jun 19, 2015
Jayjay0:
Tho the story is totally FAKE.

I think thw woman is foolish, when they were making the NO SEX TILL MARRIAGE shii she didn't know.

F*ck her..fvck the man and finally fvck the Op

For your information, this is a true life story ravaging one deeper life church in Port Harcourt
Re: Help! She Found Out On Their Wedding Night That His Manhood Is Very Small by Krisgift(f): 11:16pm On Jun 19, 2015
People bringing up fake stories to support premarital sex.
But if this is true, then they should get toys.
What am I even saying....

1 Like

Re: Help! She Found Out On Their Wedding Night That His Manhood Is Very Small by Walexsammy(m): 11:18pm On Jun 19, 2015
I thought itz suppose to be 'for better for worst'?........
Only if she had 'test-runned' the engine earlier......pity
Re: Help! She Found Out On Their Wedding Night That His Manhood Is Very Small by GeneralQuamdeen: 12:01am On Jun 20, 2015
Smaller than the little finger? Haha.. She got married to a boy..

1 Like

Re: Help! She Found Out On Their Wedding Night That His Manhood Is Very Small by Nobody: 12:14am On Jun 20, 2015
lol....... make d guy exercise am for 2month @ d gym. e go long die
Re: Help! She Found Out On Their Wedding Night That His Manhood Is Very Small by AKMoney1(m): 12:27am On Jun 20, 2015
This one is strong. We dey call am one chance. grin grin
Re: Help! She Found Out On Their Wedding Night That His Manhood Is Very Small by AKMoney1(m): 12:33am On Jun 20, 2015
Krisgift:
People bringing up fake stories to support premarital sex.

But if this is true, then they should get toys.

What am I even saying....

You are delusional grin cheesy
Re: Help! She Found Out On Their Wedding Night That His Manhood Is Very Small by Nobody: 1:26am On Jun 20, 2015
Nollywood script !!!!
Re: Help! She Found Out On Their Wedding Night That His Manhood Is Very Small by Nobody: 4:57am On Jun 20, 2015
It's for better for worse. Take hrt
Re: Help! She Found Out On Their Wedding Night That His Manhood Is Very Small by Nobody: 5:33am On Jun 20, 2015
GeneralQuamdeen:
Smaller than the little finger? Haha.. She got married to a boy..
dnt mind d op. Nairalandrs are beta than satan wen it comes to lieing. No black dlck cn b smaller dan d litle finger. To determine a guys dlck length, measure d tip of his longest find to his wrist
Re: Help! She Found Out On Their Wedding Night That His Manhood Is Very Small by heykims(m): 6:12am On Jun 20, 2015
Better for worse na nonsense talk in this instance, woman! get off that tie..

Op, however there's no way d manhood can be smaller than d little finger now, haha!
Re: Help! She Found Out On Their Wedding Night That His Manhood Is Very Small by heykims(m): 6:18am On Jun 20, 2015
Luedave:
dnt mind d op. Nairalandrs are beta than satan wen it comes to lieing. No black dlck cn b smaller dan d litle finger. To determine a guys dlck length, measure d tip of his longest find to his wrist
Tip of finger to wrist cry? black thinking indeed... :'
Re: Help! She Found Out On Their Wedding Night That His Manhood Is Very Small by boboLIL(m): 6:41am On Jun 20, 2015
S0 na dick she de marry? UMU NWANYI 0000HHH
Re: Help! She Found Out On Their Wedding Night That His Manhood Is Very Small by augnellywinex25(m): 6:43am On Jun 20, 2015
marriage is for d best n worst...my advice for them is to buy npk fertilizer apply 1cup day and night it will be enlongated...thanks
Re: Help! She Found Out On Their Wedding Night That His Manhood Is Very Small by XavierBlue(m): 6:48am On Jun 20, 2015
It better to divorce a man who is almost an eunuch than to cheat on him.

XavierBlue
Re: Help! She Found Out On Their Wedding Night That His Manhood Is Very Small by SWAGGAVILLAGE(m): 7:19am On Jun 20, 2015
Demichaels:
A young lady married a man. They agreed never to have sex before their wedding. But on their wedding night, the lady found out that the man's manhood is smaller than the little finger and the man did not let her know. She decided to end the marriage. When the matter was brought before the church, some said that since they have not consummated the marriage with sex that God has not joined them. Meaning that until a couple's initial sex they have not been joined. Again, they argued that since the man refused to let her know his condition it means that the marriage was built on deceit therefore it is null and void ab nitio. But others insisted that the girl has been fully married from the day her bride price was paid. Therefore she cannot divorce and that the marriage is for better and for worse.
Christians in the house, how will you judge this
size to me doesn't matter,except her vj is very large,itz what the owner can do with it that matters,you can't have a small kini and still can't use it well,u go sty single b dat
Re: Help! She Found Out On Their Wedding Night That His Manhood Is Very Small by italo: 7:46am On Jun 20, 2015
The guy did not deceive her because he didn't say his peni.s is big.

Small penis is not a disease.

3 Likes

Re: Help! She Found Out On Their Wedding Night That His Manhood Is Very Small by GeneralQuamdeen: 7:47am On Jun 20, 2015
Luedave:
the d..ick might really be small but the OP have overated the whole thing
Re: Help! She Found Out On Their Wedding Night That His Manhood Is Very Small by Richy4(m): 9:38am On Jun 20, 2015
I was only contributing because the op said Christian in the house.

1. They promised each other that they will not have any kind of sexual relationship before marriage. There was no deception in it. It was a biblical thing.

2. They promised in front of God and the congregation that they will stick to each other no matter what.... including small penis syndrome.

3. If penis is an issue in life, then the Chinese will never get married. I have never seen where something like this was an issue....
Re: Help! She Found Out On Their Wedding Night That His Manhood Is Very Small by Krisgift(f): 10:04am On Jun 20, 2015
AKMoney1:

You are delusional grin cheesy

If I throw this eba on u ehhh....
Re: Help! She Found Out On Their Wedding Night That His Manhood Is Very Small by Nobody: 10:11am On Jun 20, 2015
heykims:

Tip of finger to wrist cry? black thinking indeed... :'
have u tried it or u scared coz u got a lil' hand:-D
Re: Help! She Found Out On Their Wedding Night That His Manhood Is Very Small by Slimmos(m): 10:29am On Jun 20, 2015
Go, get a penn* is extender for hom..or better still, let me use buran tashi. lolzzzz

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are Extra-marital Affairs Common Among Married Men? / The Househelp Question / Where The Shoe Pinches; Is This A Case Of Infidelity???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.