Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,513 members, 7,958,551 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:00 PM

Help! She Found Out On Their Wedding Night That His Manhood Is Very Small - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help! She Found Out On Their Wedding Night That His Manhood Is Very Small (4273 Views)

My husband is not a man, his manhood is lifeless —Wife / My Husband Rubs ‘Anointing Oil’ On His Manhood Before We Have Sex / This Groom Can't Wait For His Wedding Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! She Found Out On Their Wedding Night That His Manhood Is Very Small by heykims(m): 10:33am On Jun 20, 2015
Luedave:
have u tried it or u scared coz u got a lil' hand:-D

I've heard many if such things, some even use the foot as measure, all are hoax. Besides I'm not scared for even I have a small finger, the koko is a robot..
Re: Help! She Found Out On Their Wedding Night That His Manhood Is Very Small by Nobody: 10:43am On Jun 20, 2015
heykims:

I've heard many if such things, some even use the foot as measure, all are hoax. Besides I'm not scared for even I have a small finger, the koko is a robot..
whch robot?
Re: Help! She Found Out On Their Wedding Night That His Manhood Is Very Small by nicerod(m): 11:00am On Jun 20, 2015
All i can read is ''since therefore'' cool story anyway
Re: Help! She Found Out On Their Wedding Night That His Manhood Is Very Small by Tony36(m): 11:02am On Jun 20, 2015
Size does not necessarily determine effectiveness. What matters most is efficiency. I wish them good speed.
Re: Help! She Found Out On Their Wedding Night That His Manhood Is Very Small by trixandra(f): 1:21pm On Jun 20, 2015
kingdenny:
that is marriage by deception hence there was no marriage ab intio QED
Correct guy. One of the rules of canon law is that both parties must confide in each other as regards the person (body wise). So there was no marriage and the tribunal won't have issues quashing the marriage.
Re: Help! She Found Out On Their Wedding Night That His Manhood Is Very Small by angieberry(f): 1:57pm On Jun 20, 2015
Hian!
Re: Help! She Found Out On Their Wedding Night That His Manhood Is Very Small by MaziOmenuko: 2:54pm On Jun 20, 2015
italo:
The guy did not deceive her because he didn't say his peni.s is big.

Small penis is not a disease.

I don't think the case here is about size. A tiny dckk can still satisfy a woman if and only if it can gain and retain full erect!on all thru the duration.

Its not possible that she saw the dckk and jumped out of the bed to run to the church. They must have tried very hard to have erect!on and sex but all attempts failed.

My opinion, dissolve the marriage at once: no woman deserves such marriage.

And next time, fckk, fcck and fckk b4 heading to the altar... God understands, and he loves us no matter what, right?

2 Likes

Re: Help! She Found Out On Their Wedding Night That His Manhood Is Very Small by deeznutsgottem(m): 3:46pm On Jun 20, 2015
grin grin grin

Meanwhile, another fabulous female musician emerges! Tiwa, Yemi Alade, Seyi Shay and others should watch out for this new talented artist with the stage name JAHBABY... wink...You can download her latest single from my signature below...Video drops next week featuring Mr 2kay...Watch out!

Re: Help! She Found Out On Their Wedding Night That His Manhood Is Very Small by Burntcoal(f): 3:49pm On Jun 20, 2015
Demichaels:

For your information, this is a true life story ravaging one deeper life church in Port Harcourt

tot as much, dis can only happen in the above mentioned church. i'll suggest they consult the hospital. they both might end up being unfaithful. which means hellfire if they do not repent
Re: Help! She Found Out On Their Wedding Night That His Manhood Is Very Small by AKMoney1(m): 4:59pm On Jun 20, 2015
Krisgift:

If I throw this eba on u ehhh....

Oya throw am, I don open mouth cheesy
Re: Help! She Found Out On Their Wedding Night That His Manhood Is Very Small by TooNoisy(f): 5:32pm On Jun 20, 2015
Another fake story. This was brought up as a response to threads where women lie about their virginity.

Deeper Life wouldn't give such a response. Stop lying

1 Like

Re: Help! She Found Out On Their Wedding Night That His Manhood Is Very Small by Krisgift(f): 7:59pm On Jun 20, 2015
AKMoney1:

Oya throw am, I don open mouth cheesy

Lol... Hungry man
Re: Help! She Found Out On Their Wedding Night That His Manhood Is Very Small by AKMoney1(m): 12:35am On Jun 21, 2015
Krisgift:

Lol... Hungry man

grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Encouraged Wife To Sleep With Men For Kids, Now Wants The Children Returned / Is The Pastor Sleeping With My Wife? / Mercy Chinwo's Case Might Just Be Like That Of Simi.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.