Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,930 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

The Uniqueness Of Jesus In The Quran - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Uniqueness Of Jesus In The Quran (4554 Views)

"Statue Of Jesus In Anambra Drops Water Miraculously"(Photos Shared On Facebook) / Nigerians, Road Accidents And The Blood Of Jesus. / Is It Wrong To Call The Name Of Jesus During Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Uniqueness Of Jesus In The Quran by Rilwayne001: 10:48pm On Jun 27, 2015
plainbibletruth:
It appears Confirmer is about to put up the disappearing act and pass the baton to another in their group like the ones before him did - empi ree, tar tar9, mustym atic, rilway ne001, and the rest of them.

Mr. man. Please, tell me the major reason why you had to mention my moniker.

Please, I'm waiting.

1 Like

Re: The Uniqueness Of Jesus In The Quran by plainbibletruth: 7:37am On Jun 28, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Mr. man. Please, tell me the major reason why you had to mention my moniker.

Please, I'm waiting.
I thought you had 'disappeared'. I didn't know you're still around.
Re: The Uniqueness Of Jesus In The Quran by Rilwayne001: 7:46am On Jun 28, 2015
plainbibletruth:

I thought you had 'disappeared'.

Disappear from where?? Man, this is your wishful desire. It will never happen. undecided

I didn't know you're still around.

You won't know. undecided

2 Likes

Re: The Uniqueness Of Jesus In The Quran by Sharksblow(m): 8:04am On Jun 28, 2015
Jesus is the Way, the Truth and the Life.... no one comes to the Father except through him. bashing is allowed.
Re: The Uniqueness Of Jesus In The Quran by plainbibletruth: 8:20pm On Jun 29, 2015
Another point of agreement between the Qur'an and the Bible on the life of Jesus - the Second Coming of Jesus. 

The plain teaching of the Qur'an and the Bible about Jesus is that the man Jesus is definitely not at the level of common humanity. 

The two books agree on the second coming of Jesus. The Qur'an is backed by many Hadith on this point. Surah 43:61 is a text that is generally used to buttress this fact: 
"And (Jesus) shall be a sign for (the coming of) hour (of Judgement)."

From the Bible:
"Then will appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the Son of man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory". Matthew 24:30

We can safely say that the second coming of Jesus to carry out the Day of Judgment is a fact that Qur'an and the Bible both agree on. 

This again puts him head and shoulders above all other men in position - a uniqueness with the privilege of majesty and glory. 

Indeed no one compares with him!

2 Likes

Re: The Uniqueness Of Jesus In The Quran by rabzy: 1:59pm On Jun 30, 2015
Confirmer:

And they didn't kill (in fact behead) John the Baptist despite the fact that he was a prophet? The Jew knew John was a prophet and they didn't spare him so what makes Jesus any different.

The Jews didn't kill John, it was Herod an edomite that killed John. John was highly regarded as a prophet even the political and hypocritical pharisees were afraid to deny his prophet-hood.

1 Like

Re: The Uniqueness Of Jesus In The Quran by plainbibletruth: 9:19pm On Jun 30, 2015
rabzy:

The Jews didn't kill John, it was Herod an edomite that killed John. John was highly regarded as a prophet even the political and hypocritical pharisees were afraid to deny his prophet-hood.
Thanks for setting the records straight!
I guess Confirmer still has some learning to do.
Re: The Uniqueness Of Jesus In The Quran by Samunique(m): 11:36pm On Jun 30, 2015
plainbibletruth:
Another point of agreement between the Qur'an and the Bible on the life of Jesus - the Second Coming of Jesus. 

The plain teaching of the Qur'an and the Bible about Jesus is that the man Jesus is definitely not at the level of common humanity. 

The two books agree on the second coming of Jesus. The Qur'an is backed by many Hadith on this point. Surah 43:61 is a text that is generally used to buttress this fact: 
"And (Jesus) shall be a sign for (the coming of) hour (of Judgement)."

From the Bible:
"Then will appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the Son of man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory". Matthew 24:30

We can safely say that the second coming of Jesus to carry out the Day of Judgment is a fact that Qur'an and the Bible both agree on. 

This again puts him head and shoulders above all other men in position - a uniqueness with the privilege of majesty and glory. 

Indeed no one compares with him!
Well done my brother u have nailed it all, u don't need any further explanation to convince anybody any more.
Leave them with their conscience cause I know this will hit them hard except they want to hide it as usual, and later come out to manipulate this plain truth with their fabricated Hadiths .

Well done sir ! I salute u and malvisguy212 .

God bless u all !!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Revealed!!! Monster Energy Drink Is Satanic, Symbolic Of 666 / Witches Enter My House Last Night. / Seun Anikulapo-kuti Rejects The Existence Of God And Jesus Christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.