Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Now That Airforce1 Has Dropped A Song. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Now That Airforce1 Has Dropped A Song. (724 Views)

New Song: Lol Finally Airforce1 Diss Song Is Out. Lmao Download And Listen / You Are Going To Agree With Me That Airforce1 Need Music Tutorial After Hearing / My Advice To Airforce1 And Other Nairaland Upcoming Acts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Now That Airforce1 Has Dropped A Song. by viqSmallz(m): 11:05pm On Jun 19, 2015
The highly anticipated song of our fellow nairalander has been released. Now that Airforce1 has done that it is time for constructive criticism, addition and substraction. To those who has listened to it let comment. To me I feel he needs a better producer so as to enable him hit it big.
Airforce1 manager.
Re: Now That Airforce1 Has Dropped A Song. by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jun 19, 2015
Ok
Re: Now That Airforce1 Has Dropped A Song. by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jun 19, 2015
Noted
Re: Now That Airforce1 Has Dropped A Song. by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jun 19, 2015
he needs to discover himself artistic wise, he should be on his lane and not the fukin crappy trend of most naija music. all vamps, kicks and keyboards but lyrics and content ain't shitt= most naija songs. Airforce define the kind of artiste your wanna be and horn your skills to it, try creating or leading a new trend than following the trash naija Music Industry is filled with.
Re: Now That Airforce1 Has Dropped A Song. by DankemzI(m): 11:36pm On Jun 19, 2015
The guy is overhyped Abeg
Which kind yeye song be that?
Imagine my six years old nephew giving me options to next the song or turn the system off
Re: Now That Airforce1 Has Dropped A Song. by boboLIL(m): 11:36pm On Jun 19, 2015
He really tried 0h....he nids c0nsistency like cr7 t0 bl0w
Re: Now That Airforce1 Has Dropped A Song. by Nobody: 2:39am On Jun 20, 2015
single loading........

by karo aka runzlord
next mont
Re: Now That Airforce1 Has Dropped A Song. by viqSmallz(m): 8:45am On Jun 20, 2015
icedbeatz:
he needs to discover himself artistic wise, he should be on his lane and not the fukin crappy trend of most naija music. all vamps, kicks and keyboards but lyrics and content ain't shitt= most naija songs. Airforce define the kind of artiste your wanna be and horn your skills to it, try creating or leading a new trend than following the trash naija Music Industry is filled with.
Yea I think he needs definition of his music...rather dan following d crowd and d song needs more content s
Re: Now That Airforce1 Has Dropped A Song. by hatux: 11:36am On Jun 20, 2015
I think need a better producer though and he should focus on the music thang if he truly wanna make a name in the industry.

And secondly, he should stop famzing...
Re: Now That Airforce1 Has Dropped A Song. by Awesomeking: 1:53pm On Jun 20, 2015
Airforce1's song was crap...sounds just like every other song out there

he needs a producer,a songwriter(me) and a very very big slap for making us waste our data on that song of his
Re: Now That Airforce1 Has Dropped A Song. by ChynoBEATS: 2:22pm On Jun 20, 2015
viqSmallz:
To those who has listened to it let comment. To me I feel he needs a better producer so as to enable him hit it big.
Airforce1 manager.

Where's Airforce1 self

He needs a Good producer ....you dont hv to feel it.....

He's our star here...... he needs someOne capable..

The intro was....uhm... Not impressive.....
Tho the song tried but the Mixing is Poor due to the way the vocals n back-up sounded.....

I'm no hater

I also want whats best for him

cheesy

Overboard.....bros abeg we need your help here o

N he got over 4k's of download... Wow... NL'drs try o.
Re: Now That Airforce1 Has Dropped A Song. by ChynoBEATS: 2:28pm On Jun 20, 2015
icedbeatz:
he needs to discover himself artistic wise, he should be on his lane and not the fukin crappy trend of most naija music.

Well i wasnt pleased by it either .......i was expecting more.... But got less ..well he'll improve after all this lashes we've given him here.......

N uhm bro what happend to your last account?
Re: Now That Airforce1 Has Dropped A Song. by Airforce1(m): 2:31pm On Jun 20, 2015
I did that song in a hurry and I'm gonn improve on my next song

Thank you guys

Madt love even to those working hard to pull me down
Re: Now That Airforce1 Has Dropped A Song. by Chanchit: 2:33pm On Jun 20, 2015
Airforce1, I just hope say you don buy panadol already. #enoeasy.

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Declares “ojuelegba” As The Biggest Song In Africa As He Performs In Abid / Top 7 Lyrically Empty Nigerian Songs / Checkout The Top 20 Biggest And Most Popular Songs In Nigeria 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.