Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:57 PM

Reasons Why Igbos Dont Really Want Biafra. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reasons Why Igbos Dont Really Want Biafra. (1235 Views)

Things Even The Igbos Dont Know About Biafra / Why The Igbos Want Biafra And Yoruba/hausa Don't.. Personal Observation. / The Daura Dulllard finally appoint Service Chief And we Igbos Dont Care. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Why Igbos Dont Really Want Biafra. by jarkbauer: 12:21am On Jun 20, 2015
1There are more igbos outside South East than in South East. If Igbos really want Biafra, they should be at home developing their region.

I am still waiting for the day The Igbos will leave Lagos ooooo.

2They have the most selfish,directionless visionless set of leaders right now.While their Clueless followers shout Biafra the leaders have nothing to offer for their citizens they are more concerned about crumps they can get from Nigeria

3Unholy and Forced cohesion to South South because of Oil. The hope of Biafra is hinged on believe that South South Oil will be theirs once Biafra is actualized. Now that SS are saying No we dont want to be part of Your Biafra they are afraid.

You can abuse for all I care. It wont change the fact that you want to have your cake and eat it. Its not possible

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Igbos Dont Really Want Biafra. by brize(m): 12:27am On Jun 20, 2015
Igbos have reeally suffered, even a dead or mad man can come out and write sh!ts about them..

11 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Igbos Dont Really Want Biafra. by angieberry(f): 12:30am On Jun 20, 2015
Just negodu
Everyone has something to say about the igbos. Even things that don't make sense. The sooner they realize they are empty vessels, the better for them.

6 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Igbos Dont Really Want Biafra. by Nobody: 12:38am On Jun 20, 2015
OP is yoruba man. They are now running scared and confused since the Biafra agitation has gained momentum. SS also support Biafra so you know...I'm one of them!

6 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Igbos Dont Really Want Biafra. by cheruv: 12:38am On Jun 20, 2015
angieberry:
Just negodu
Everyone has something to say about the igbos. Even things that don't make sense. The sooner they realize they are empty vessels, the better for them.
Nne I vu Ada?

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Igbos Dont Really Want Biafra. by Nobody: 12:39am On Jun 20, 2015
I hate it when we biafrans always make noice # no country is made without war.so if you guys are serious with the war you come down to nigeria and spread the news to our local villages. And stop been popular on social media. Cus with out that even the day of the war many igbos will be busy fighting their war on facebook. # am ready for any task any time any day.
Re: Reasons Why Igbos Dont Really Want Biafra. by Nobody: 12:40am On Jun 20, 2015
angieberry:
Just negodu
you caused it
Re: Reasons Why Igbos Dont Really Want Biafra. by 0menka: 12:48am On Jun 20, 2015
jarkbauer:
1There are more igbos outside South East than in South. If Igbos really want Biafra, they should be at home developing their region.
2They have the most selfish,directionless visionless set of leaders right now.While their Clueless followers shout Biafra the leaders have nothing to offer for their citizens they are more concerned about crumps they can get from Nigeria
3Unholy and Forced cohesion to South South because of Oil. The hope of Biafra is hinged on believe that South South Oil will be theirs once Biafra is actualized. Now that SS are saying No we dont want to be part of Your Biafra they are afraid.

olodo

yerebass are truly cowards

useless sons of rat poison king awalawo the product of dog's sperm

hunger infested tribe

7 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Igbos Dont Really Want Biafra. by angieberry(f): 12:52am On Jun 20, 2015
Proudly
cheruv:

Nne I vu Ada?

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Igbos Dont Really Want Biafra. by Princewill1(m): 1:33am On Jun 20, 2015
Yorubers working day and Night to stop Biafra!

TRY HARDER! Nothing will stop it.

5 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Igbos Dont Really Want Biafra. by mekadinho(f): 1:42am On Jun 20, 2015
IGBOS DON'T BEG FOOD NDI OSUN, NEITHER DO THEY R MK NOISE LIK NDI YELLOWBAR. DATS ALL I HV TO SAY. I HEARD THERE IS A STATE WHERE THERE IS FEMININE, PLS IN WHAT REGION IS DAT STATE LOCATED? COS I WANNA GO DONATE SOME FOOD, B4 HUNGER WIPES THEM OUT, LAZY SONS OF ODUA.

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Igbos Dont Really Want Biafra. by cheruv: 7:42am On Jun 20, 2015
jarkbauer:
1There are more igbos outside South East than in South East. If Igbos really want Biafra, they should be at home developing their region.
Grade :F
Comment :absolute trash..beremx is this what you've been teaching your son?

Everybody has an opinion on Biafra.. Some even see it in their dreams

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Igbos Dont Really Want Biafra. by cheruv: 7:46am On Jun 20, 2015
angieberry:
Proudly
Hope its not bad if I get to know you?
Re: Reasons Why Igbos Dont Really Want Biafra. by tonychristopher: 7:55am On Jun 20, 2015
jarkbauer:

You can abuse for all I care. It wont change the fact that you want to have your cake and eat it. Its not possible

Your just an idiottt from the way you talk

Igbos must be special for the past 50 years people are scared of them leaving ...yet they had no political position

For your information you yorubas can use any lie funny enough other tribe want to be part of Biafra because they have seen igbos are progressive and don't colonize and they also want out

Have your Nigeria in short we give it to you free don't pay back take Lagos take Abuja ..but let us have our new country

Is this hard to understand having property outside does not make any difference and if your lazy and greedy you can sieze them also provided we still have our brains

Bye

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Igbos Dont Really Want Biafra. by SOUNDKING: 8:08am On Jun 20, 2015
tonychristopher:

Your just an idiot from the way you talk

Igbos must be special for the past 50 years people are scared of them leaving ...yet they had no political position

For your information you yorubas can use any lie funny enough other tribe want to be part of Biafra because they have seen igbos are progressive and don't colonize and they also want out

Have your Nigeria in short we give it to you free don't pay back take Lagos take Abuja ..but let us have our new country

Is this hard to understand having property outside does not make any difference and if your lazy and greedy you can sieze them also provided we still have our brains

Bye
you got the summry of everything. Wisdom is greater than silver and gold.
Re: Reasons Why Igbos Dont Really Want Biafra. by tonychristopher: 8:17am On Jun 20, 2015
SOUNDKING:
you got the summry of everything. Wisdom is greater than silver and gold.

I am sick and tired of Yoruba paranoid and petrification of igbo

Even in dreams igbo chase them as the pastor said

Funny lot

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Igbos Dont Really Want Biafra. by segedoo(m): 9:41am On Jun 20, 2015
So much hate everywhere.
Lord have mercy - racists, tribalists with selfish aims all over.
Why do we lack understanding about who we are?
When will we stop having "hell" on earth?
Re: Reasons Why Igbos Dont Really Want Biafra. by Ikengawo: 5:07pm On Jun 20, 2015
jarkbauer:

Lmfao at there being more information igbos outside the east than in it. Ok o

(1) (Reply)

Former President Jonathan Loses Son In London? / Full Meaning And Facts About Buhari / Nairaland Poll Validates NOI Polls On Pres Buhari's Job Approval Rating (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.