Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,275 members, 7,954,090 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:09 PM

Prison Break Season 2 - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Prison Break Season 2 (8508 Views)

Lost And Prison Break (season 4 Download Links In 3gp Or Mp4 Or Small Sized Avi) / Prison Break Season 5/6 / Prison Break Season 4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prison Break Season 2 by candylips(m): 4:37pm On Sep 19, 2006
Has anyone started watching season 2 prison break. i have just started watching it and the suspense is really getting to me.
Re: Prison Break Season 2 by lafile(m): 4:41pm On Sep 19, 2006
o boy gist me, whats happening? dem no escape abi?
Re: Prison Break Season 2 by candylips(m): 4:43pm On Sep 19, 2006
yes o .they have escaped and pathed ways with Scofio and his brother still together.
The Feds just killed that mafia boss last week.  sad
Re: Prison Break Season 2 by Coco29(f): 5:26pm On Sep 19, 2006
were is season two showing omd i missed it
Re: Prison Break Season 2 by iice(f): 5:49pm On Sep 19, 2006
Ahhhh crap what? Abruzzi is dead? Hmmm havent started on season 2 yet. Hmmmm yeah i heard about them splitting up. So Scofield and Burrows are together? Good, i thought they split up too
Re: Prison Break Season 2 by candylips(m): 9:20pm On Sep 19, 2006
yea they tricked him to meet the fibonaci guy and then double crossed him. but he didnt wanna go back to fox river so they had to gun hime down.

Yea scofied and burrows are still together but no one knows if they are gonna make it cos there is this FBI guy tailing them across america.
Re: Prison Break Season 2 by iice(f): 1:49am On Sep 20, 2006
Damn i like Abruzzi oh well its his obsession with fibonacci that was his downfall then. I heard that redneck guy sewed back his hand together, he still alive? What about Scofield's cellmate ehhhh Sucre? And the black guy? Or that kid (thief) Whats up with them. And What about the chief guard? He still on scofield's case? Thanks Candylips for the updates.
Re: Prison Break Season 2 by candylips(m): 2:26pm On Sep 20, 2006
ok red neck guy- still on his killing rampage. Killed the doctor that joined his hands back . Almost got caught at a gas station then gets a lift with a man . kills the man in a hotel and takes his car

The Black Guy - Called his wife that he would come and meet her in his house seems to be like he would be giving him up

Scofied cellmate - still mad about that babe and he just heard that she is about to get married to that other guy so he hooked up with one of his freinds and he is on his way to the weding ceremony. He was almost caught bt the police though in a stolen car but now he is on a stolen super bike cheesy

Kid thief - On his way to utah to pick up the money left by that bank robber who died when they were about to escape from fox river. Got into a univeristy campus and hooked up a free ride with this pretty girl. Now this girl likes him so much and the last i saw was them diggin into each other lips

Chief Guard - What a case- he has been dismissed from fox river with the other boss. Because there is a reward of 100,000 dollars on them he has embarked on a hunt for them himself .

This weeks episode is today so i'll keep u posted on waht happened today
Re: Prison Break Season 2 by Coco29(f): 6:45pm On Sep 20, 2006
suga candy now now i an one angry lady stop this angry angry angry i want to wait on chanel 5.
Re: Prison Break Season 2 by iice(f): 1:54am On Sep 21, 2006
Ahh ahhhhh tnx for the updates, gosh i just remembered the redneck guy's name T-bag. Yeah he's one of my favorites. Ahahahaha Sucre is sooo in love, well hope it works out with him and that babe.
Re: Prison Break Season 2 by Free(f): 1:00pm On Sep 21, 2006
Oh Oh Prison Break
thats maaaa shiit cheesy

Love da show oooo never missed an episode Yet!!
scofield he is soo fine

am still wondering why T-bag aint dead yet, i cant stand him
plz kill him off the show, lol
aburuzzi is dead---they killed him off tooo soon
sucre--das ma dude tooo (let dat gurl go plz she aint worth it grin)
lincoln and michael -cute together , still surviving

but i must say that Fbi guy hmmm he figured everythang out .damn!!! hes right on their tails
cant wait 4 mondays episode
Bring on da suspence!!!!!! grin cheesy

Re: Prison Break Season 2 by iice(f): 1:07pm On Sep 21, 2006
Goshhhhh i like T-bag, he's really interesting. Shey maybe Sucre should forget that girl. Heard they were going after the old timer's money. I love Scofield. . . .Lincoln is a cutie too tongue
Re: Prison Break Season 2 by jaybaby(f): 4:27pm On Sep 25, 2006
This MARIAH in
gray t-shirt
guy is FYNnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

So fynnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Prison Break Season 2 by iice(f): 4:31pm On Sep 25, 2006
Jaybaby, i know right? He's a total hottie absolutely love him kiss kiss kiss
Re: Prison Break Season 2 by jaybaby(f): 4:59pm On Sep 25, 2006
DANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked wink wink wink
Re: Prison Break Season 2 by iice(f): 5:06pm On Sep 25, 2006
Candylips, wetin happen to the updates now? Am waiting o lol. Is T-Bag getting close to them Scofield/Burrows? What ever happened to Burrow's kid? And have they shown their dad (Lincoln/Michael's dad) since that last time Lincoln almost escaped? (That is before the finally escaped)
Re: Prison Break Season 2 by candylips(m): 5:31pm On Sep 25, 2006
ok updates from last week

Burrows Kid is still waiting to go to jail. Burrows/Scofield almost got him to escape from court but the FBI guy was just there at the nick of time to stop them.

No word from Lincolns Dad since the last escape attempt.

Burrows ex-girl friend helping him with the case was shot Dead on Day one. She found where the Vice President's bro was staying(well she is now the president anyway) but was shot by secret agents.

Lincoln/Scofied finally got to Utah to get the money. T-Bag and the kid thief uhm i ve forgoten his name are also there. Last week finished were they all tried to locate where the money was buried but on getting there found that an estate has been built over the land. However the FBI guy is now on there tail again.

Black Guy. Jumped off a moving train (Still alive sha)when he was almost caught while on his way to utah.
Re: Prison Break Season 2 by iice(f): 5:46pm On Sep 25, 2006
Ahhhhhh i heard about that estate thing and Lincoln's ex. Thanks for the updates o,
Re: Prison Break Season 2 by Free(f): 1:13pm On Sep 26, 2006
OOOh yea!!!!!

Nxt weeks episode is only betta
cant wait
but dey said someone is gonna die
I hope is T-bag grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Prison Break Season 2 by iice(f): 1:19pm On Sep 26, 2006
No no no! not T-bag lol. He keeps thing interesting grin grin
Re: Prison Break Season 2 by Free(f): 1:34pm On Sep 26, 2006
yea he does
but i dnt wanna see anyone else dead
xcept him grin or hmmmmm cheesy
Re: Prison Break Season 2 by LoverBwoy(m): 4:34pm On Sep 27, 2006
ahhh season 2 started  i guess channel 5 is too broke to show it at the same over here!!

i can't believe the mad one escaped lucky bastard!

i hope the black dude escape too, he better or else i'll accuse them of racism!!!  grin  grin  grin
Re: Prison Break Season 2 by iice(f): 6:16pm On Oct 12, 2006
Ok so i watched a couple of episodes from season 2. Don't ask how i got them tongue anyways i was kindda shocked when Gov'nor Tancredi was killed off and Mannnnn that FBI guys is freaking psycho lol but very interesting to watch. Whats happening on the current episode? Last one i watched, they got the money but emmmm Sucre was kindda behaving somehow and then the stupid episode ended there angry angry Now i have to wait ages before i can continue sad sad
Re: Prison Break Season 2 by Free(f): 6:58pm On Oct 12, 2006
yes gurl
i know i was watching like what the hell
has gotten into sucre
he was such a sweet guy now hes turned selfish (kuku) cheesy

but ma sista brought this idea that
maybe sucre and micheal had made a plan
so they dnt have to share with the other guys

but me i dnt know still grin
Re: Prison Break Season 2 by candylips(m): 8:39pm On Oct 12, 2006
anything fit happen o. that FBI guy is just sick i dont like the way he killed that lovely boy sad
Re: Prison Break Season 2 by Free(f): 8:48pm On Oct 12, 2006
yea that was sad
he said he was gonna write that gurl

and that psycho fbi dude just killed him angry
i guess he no fit the show nomore
so dey killed him off undecided
Re: Prison Break Season 2 by candylips(m): 8:55pm On Oct 12, 2006
well maybe thats how each character would be killed off gradually
Re: Prison Break Season 2 by NSNA: 11:20pm On Oct 12, 2006
who liked the part when the thief kid triked the FBI agent to see the girl. that was a prison break moment
Re: Prison Break Season 2 by Free(f): 12:08am On Oct 13, 2006
yea it sure was
a prison break moment
it was so sweet
how he trick that psycho of an fbi cheesy cheesy
Re: Prison Break Season 2 by iice(f): 1:09am On Oct 13, 2006
Ahahahaha for real, my bro was like am sure that guy is going to a wrong house but it was great scene. Gosh men that psycho fbi guy just wants michael, hope t-bag nabs him tongue And how about that SS guy pretending to be gay so that he could just watch Sarah. That dude's really dedicated to his president and country
Re: Prison Break Season 2 by iice(f): 3:13pm On Nov 19, 2006
Candylips? angry angry angry angry You not keeping us updated!!! lol well i just got upto episode 10, i wasnt able to get episode 11 yet coz i was in a rush and well. . .long story
Anyways, I heard Bellick got the cash from T-Bag and Michael found some nasty past info on the FBI guy. Psycho!!! and Lincoln and his son were caught awwww i can just feel the pain Michael is going thru lol. Hmmmmmm i wonder how they'l get the money from Bellick now? Updates people!!!! keep us in the loop lol.
Re: Prison Break Season 2 by gbadex1(m): 1:57am On Nov 20, 2006
Damn! Season 2's already started!!

Gotta get my hands on the dvd pack.

Finished 24 season 5 a coupla months ago. Well almost. The last episode was scratching on my dvd. Damn!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hot Nyash! Meet The Nigerian Lady That Uses Her Massive Bum Bum To Advertise Hot / Hisense Tv Vs Lg Tv: Who Wins? / Televista! - Telenovella And Nigerian Tv Drama Portal.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.