Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,878 members, 7,828,126 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Pls Someone Should Remind Me The Main Motive Behind Biafra Again. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pls Someone Should Remind Me The Main Motive Behind Biafra Again. (2433 Views)

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu Speaks On Biafra Again At ECOWAS / Agatu:Reno Omokri Replies Adesina:U Remind Me Of Malu Who Laugh At Odi Genocide / Cameroonian Separatist Group Throws Weight Behind Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Someone Should Remind Me The Main Motive Behind Biafra Again. by jemype(m): 7:41am On Jun 20, 2015
recently been hearing about moves to bring biafra to full limelight. the only problem I am having is that all the reasons that are being brought forward for the emancipation of biafra are culturally related or as regards issue of the east being marginalised. for the average igbo what is the real gain if biafra actually sees the light as I seem to be thinking stereotypically. pls avoid cultural bashing and just speak for yourself what you think.

Re: Pls Someone Should Remind Me The Main Motive Behind Biafra Again. by Cutehector(m): 7:42am On Jun 20, 2015
There was a country.... A country that was not and will never be

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Someone Should Remind Me The Main Motive Behind Biafra Again. by jemype(m): 7:43am On Jun 20, 2015
lol. u don start oo
Cutehector:
There was a country.... A country that was not and will never be
Re: Pls Someone Should Remind Me The Main Motive Behind Biafra Again. by Cutehector(m): 7:46am On Jun 20, 2015
jemype:
lol. u don start oo
start wetin
Re: Pls Someone Should Remind Me The Main Motive Behind Biafra Again. by SuperSuave(m): 7:47am On Jun 20, 2015
Biafra?? *thinking....observing * cool
Re: Pls Someone Should Remind Me The Main Motive Behind Biafra Again. by eleojo23: 7:50am On Jun 20, 2015
All this agitation is mainly online and they are making real progress...online.
I am considering asking the owner of Nairaland to give them a large portion of land on nairaland to finally actualize their dream.

Biafra is biafra no matter where it is created, not so? undecided cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Pls Someone Should Remind Me The Main Motive Behind Biafra Again. by jemype(m): 7:50am On Jun 20, 2015
but really from ur perspective what do u think is the motive behind biafra as I see it as politically minded and a self centred way to manipulate the igbos.
Cutehector:
start wetin
Re: Pls Someone Should Remind Me The Main Motive Behind Biafra Again. by Cutehector(m): 7:56am On Jun 20, 2015
jemype:
but really from ur perspective what do u think is the motive behind biafra as I see it as politically minded and a self centred way to manipulate the igbos.
politics has always been self centered.. A thing to satisfy one"s own interests... One can't be singin d national anthem and still be fightn for disunity.. It was stated there, a nation bound in freedom, peace and unity.. Ojukwu can't say these words and yet still, wage war to divide the country.. Its all politics..

1 Like

Re: Pls Someone Should Remind Me The Main Motive Behind Biafra Again. by hadura29(m): 7:59am On Jun 20, 2015
jemype:
recently been hearing about moves to bring biafra to full limelight. the only problem I am having is that all the reasons that are being brought forward for the emancipation of biafra are culturally related or as regards issue of the east being marginalised. for the average igbo what is the real gain if biafra actually sees the light as I seem to be thinking stereotypically. pls avoid cultural bashing and just speak for yourself what you think.

GREED

1 Like

Re: Pls Someone Should Remind Me The Main Motive Behind Biafra Again. by StOla: 7:59am On Jun 20, 2015
It is to have an Igbo only country, so let them have it.

But will they keep to themselves?

2 Likes

Re: Pls Someone Should Remind Me The Main Motive Behind Biafra Again. by RHP(m): 8:05am On Jun 20, 2015
jemype:
lol. u don start oo
You've said it all...
Re: Pls Someone Should Remind Me The Main Motive Behind Biafra Again. by olasmith10(m): 8:05am On Jun 20, 2015
Re: Pls Someone Should Remind Me The Main Motive Behind Biafra Again. by TechRev: 8:28am On Jun 20, 2015
FREEDOM just FREEDOM.
Re: Pls Someone Should Remind Me The Main Motive Behind Biafra Again. by Aegon(m): 8:52am On Jun 20, 2015
Cutehector:
politics has always been self centered.. A thing to satisfy one"s own interests... One can't be singin d national anthem and still be fightn for disunity.. It was stated there, a nation bound in freedom, peace and unity.. Ojukwu can't say these words and yet still, wage war to divide the country.. Its all politics..
When last was the Nigerian national anthem sung in the east? Even public schools avoid it now.most secondary and primary school students don't know it. October first celebration is something that happened a long time ago the meaning lost. The essence of patriotism and nationalism is irredeemably lost and yet you guys in the west don't get the message. There is a micro trend gaining popularity here with radio Biafra as the nexus. A revered pastor Kumuyi was attacked in Enugu because he added Nigerian unity to his general prayers, he has been asked not to visit Aba. The politicians in Abuja will tell you nothing is happening but when have politicians been in tune with the common people?

4 Likes

Re: Pls Someone Should Remind Me The Main Motive Behind Biafra Again. by kemdaniels: 9:57am On Jun 20, 2015
Ibo's are power hungry fools.SS as a whole is larger than the SE big time bt we do not get the political positions the idiotss get in nigeria yet they are still glamouring for a useless country.The five core ibo states in nigeria are not even worth a state.

Re: Pls Someone Should Remind Me The Main Motive Behind Biafra Again. by cheruv: 11:03am On Jun 20, 2015
kemdaniels:
Ibo's are power hungry fools.SS as a whole is larger than the SE big time bt we do not get the political positions the idiotss get in nigeria yet they are still glamouring for a useless country.The five core ibo states in nigeria are not even worth a state.
Seriously!! shocked
Anyway Anioma state on my mind undecided

2 Likes

Re: Pls Someone Should Remind Me The Main Motive Behind Biafra Again. by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:07am On Jun 20, 2015
As the Igbos are carving their Biafra, leave the South South. I am a Nigerian from Akwa Ibom State and I like Yahaya and Musa Mohammed of the U23 dream team.

1 Like

Re: Pls Someone Should Remind Me The Main Motive Behind Biafra Again. by zendy: 11:21am On Jun 20, 2015
Biafra is about the right to be free, the right to choose if I am Nigerian or not, the right to be heard. I do not need Fredrick Lugard to come from Britain to give me my country or tell me that a Yoruba or Hausa man is my brother. It about repudiating the monumental fraud called Nigeria. Biafra is about freedom and sovereignty

4 Likes

Re: Pls Someone Should Remind Me The Main Motive Behind Biafra Again. by jemype(m): 12:06pm On Jun 20, 2015
but what exactly is the quest. of the igbos. I mean what do they. want that nigeria is not giving them?
Aegon:
When last was the Nigerian national anthem sung in the east? Even public schools avoid it now.most secondary and primary school students don't know it. October first celebration is something that happened a long time ago the meaning lost. The essence of patriotism and nationalism is irredeemably lost and yet you guys in the west don't get the message. There is a micro trend gaining popularity here with radio Biafra as the nexus. A revered pastor Kumuyi was attacked in Enugu because he added Nigerian unity to his general prayers, he has been asked not to visit Aba. The politicians in Abuja will tell you nothing is happening but when have politicians been in tune with the common people?
Re: Pls Someone Should Remind Me The Main Motive Behind Biafra Again. by jemype(m): 12:08pm On Jun 20, 2015
what does anioma mean?
cheruv:

Seriously!! shocked
Anyway Anioma state on my mind undecided
Re: Pls Someone Should Remind Me The Main Motive Behind Biafra Again. by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jun 20, 2015
What's the motive behind Nigeria. Ndiiiiiiiiiiiiiii aaaaaara

1 Like

Re: Pls Someone Should Remind Me The Main Motive Behind Biafra Again. by VintageCocktail(m): 12:28pm On Jun 20, 2015
jemype:
but what exactly is the quest. of the igbos. I mean what do they. want that nigeria is not giving them?
Freedom
Re: Pls Someone Should Remind Me The Main Motive Behind Biafra Again. by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jun 20, 2015
VintageCocktail:
Freedom
Not just freedom a functional society where merit thrives above all else.

3 Likes

Re: Pls Someone Should Remind Me The Main Motive Behind Biafra Again. by pazienza(m): 1:28pm On Jun 20, 2015
Cutehector:

Taa! Gbafuo! Co existence is not by force. Only parasites force co existence!

No true Igbo man sings your useless national anthem!

It wasn't Ojukwu that started a war, it was your fellow parasitic beings who were hell bent on forceful co existence, and frustrated all means to peaceful resolution of conflict that brought war.

You sing of Peace and unity, yet you massacred innocent citizens all over the country. You lots disgust me.

The Igbo man has nothing whatsoever with the Odua and Arewa as to share a common nationality with you lots. Borders will make us good neighbors.

2 Likes

Re: Pls Someone Should Remind Me The Main Motive Behind Biafra Again. by PedroJP(m): 1:30pm On Jun 20, 2015
TheGoodJoe:
As the Igbos are carving their Biafra, leave the South South. I am a Nigerian from Aka Ibom State and I like Yahaya and Musa Mohammed of the U23 dream team.

See who dey claim place him no fit spell.

Op, Nigeria don't see Igbos as part of them and always think evil of their acts. Why pretend we are one when ur folks show u that they do not trust u. Moreover, we are far way better than both Hausa and Yoruba to be put together with them and receive all sort of insults from them.

Religion alone should tell u we need separate ourselves from these two tribes.

1 Like

Re: Pls Someone Should Remind Me The Main Motive Behind Biafra Again. by pazienza(m): 1:30pm On Jun 20, 2015
tensazangetsu:
Not just freedom a functional society where merit thrives above all else.

Yes, freedom from negative energies of envious Nigerian groups with their PHD and crab mentality.

Having a real nation built around common Ideologies and goals by a people United by a common native language, culture and ancestry. A real nation, not a geographical expression.
Re: Pls Someone Should Remind Me The Main Motive Behind Biafra Again. by Cutehector(m): 1:30pm On Jun 20, 2015
pazienza:

Taa! Gbafuo! Co existence is not by force. Only parasites force co existence!

No true Igbo man sings your useless national anthem!

It wasn't Ojukwu that started a war, it was your fellow parasitic beings who were hell bent on forceful co existence, and frustrated all means to peaceful resolution of conflict that brought war.

You sing of Peace and unity, yet you massacred innocent citizens all cover the country. You lots disgust me.

The Igbo man has nothing whatsoever with the Odua and Arewa as to share a common nationality with you lots. Borders will make us good neighbors.
wat is ds one sayn
Re: Pls Someone Should Remind Me The Main Motive Behind Biafra Again. by tonychristopher: 1:35pm On Jun 20, 2015
jemype:

Maybe ask your father hope he isn't suffering amnesia like you

Bye

1 Like

Re: Pls Someone Should Remind Me The Main Motive Behind Biafra Again. by cheruv: 1:36pm On Jun 20, 2015
jemype:
what does anioma mean?
Its from these two words Ani(land) and Oma(good).. Just wish I could transcribe that in nsibiri for you.
Anioma is the 6th SE state and its made up of the 9LGs making up delta north senatorial zone smiley

2 Likes

Re: Pls Someone Should Remind Me The Main Motive Behind Biafra Again. by tonychristopher: 1:36pm On Jun 20, 2015
pazienza:

Yes, freedom from negative energies of envious Nigerian groups with their PHD and crab mentality.

Having a real nation built around common Ideologies and goals by a people United by a common native language, culture and ancestry. A real nation, not a geographical expression.

This is the first time you made sense in ages I must confess

Keep it up
Re: Pls Someone Should Remind Me The Main Motive Behind Biafra Again. by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jun 20, 2015

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Return Your Own Loot First. Gej To Buhari..... / Why They Are Attacking Tinubu / FULL DETAILS: Primate Ayodele Elijah Babatunde New Prophecies About Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.