Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,446 members, 7,861,292 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 09:00 AM

Wike Is On Rhythm fm port harcourt. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Is On Rhythm fm port harcourt. (1350 Views)

Wike Is The Worst Governor Rivers Has ever Seen – APC Slams PDP / Why We Re-opened Silverbird, Rhythm FM - AMCON / Pdp Collapses In Rivers State As Wike Is Deserted - PM News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wike Is On Rhythm fm port harcourt. by ionsman: 9:34am On Jun 20, 2015
Oga wike is live on Rhythm fm ph...Who is listening? grin
Re: Wike Is On Rhythm fm port harcourt. by ionsman: 9:39am On Jun 20, 2015
On etche road, he says even though it's a federal road,he would work on it.
Re: Wike Is On Rhythm fm port harcourt. by ionsman: 9:41am On Jun 20, 2015
He keeps talking about the past government. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Wike Is On Rhythm fm port harcourt. by ionsman: 9:44am On Jun 20, 2015
He says he cried(story for amadioha) when he went to campaign in suku(wherever that is).
He says there is no government presence in suku. His government will visit suku.

1 Like

Re: Wike Is On Rhythm fm port harcourt. by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:47am On Jun 20, 2015
Which one be Silverbird Radio? It's Rythm 93.7 FM.
Re: Wike Is On Rhythm fm port harcourt. by ionsman: 9:49am On Jun 20, 2015
On the education sector,he is asked about Amaechi's employment of 13000 teachers.
He says if they were employed before the elections, they will remain. But if they were employed after the elections to cause trouble for the incoming government,they may be sacked.
Re: Wike Is On Rhythm fm port harcourt. by ionsman: 9:55am On Jun 20, 2015
I can hear hear wike panting right here.Hope that nigga is okay.
Not as if he's so fat.

1 Like

Re: Wike Is On Rhythm fm port harcourt. by Nobody: 9:57am On Jun 20, 2015
Wike is working
Re: Wike Is On Rhythm fm port harcourt. by ionsman: 9:57am On Jun 20, 2015
He says if the account of Rivers is published from May 28th,heads may roll. grin
Re: Wike Is On Rhythm fm port harcourt. by otokx(m): 9:59am On Jun 20, 2015
just tuned in
Re: Wike Is On Rhythm fm port harcourt. by ionsman: 10:01am On Jun 20, 2015
He says he will meet with multi national companies to prioritise employment of indigenes.
Re: Wike Is On Rhythm fm port harcourt. by ionsman: 10:03am On Jun 20, 2015
otokx:
just tuned in
Welcome. Assist me in updating because am kinda busy.Thanks
Re: Wike Is On Rhythm fm port harcourt. by ionsman: 10:05am On Jun 20, 2015
He says most of the things Ameachi did were highly politicised.
Re: Wike Is On Rhythm fm port harcourt. by ionsman: 10:07am On Jun 20, 2015
He says he will continue the opobo/unity road even though funds are limited.
Re: Wike Is On Rhythm fm port harcourt. by ionsman: 10:13am On Jun 20, 2015
A caller asked for a public forum to communicate with the people
He says plans are already in the pipeline. He says it might be on a quarterly basis.
Re: Wike Is On Rhythm fm port harcourt. by Smilelo(m): 10:14am On Jun 20, 2015
Yes ooo I am following him. Please oooo IF you stay in IWOFE ROAD RUMUOLUMENI AREA, please call him and tell him that he should come to Rumuolumeni and see for himself
Re: Wike Is On Rhythm fm port harcourt. by ionsman: 10:15am On Jun 20, 2015
On the issue of nepotism, he rebuffed it.But he says even if he does, they are rivers people.
He says Apc has a lot of problems,so they should look for a panacea instead of talking about nepotism. cheesy
Re: Wike Is On Rhythm fm port harcourt. by ionsman: 10:19am On Jun 20, 2015
He advices rivers people to be patient with him. That 2-3 weeks is not enough to right the wrongs he met on ground(even though TANoids want buhari to perform magic in 3 weeks).
Re: Wike Is On Rhythm fm port harcourt. by ionsman: 10:20am On Jun 20, 2015
He says very soon Rivers state will be the best NATION everybody will want to come to. ...I don die ooo.... grin
Re: Wike Is On Rhythm fm port harcourt. by ionsman: 10:21am On Jun 20, 2015
And that's it. He is done..
Re: Wike Is On Rhythm fm port harcourt. by HopeAtHand: 10:25am On Jun 20, 2015
ionsman:
And that's it. He is done..

Thanks for the update, you're the Man cool
Re: Wike Is On Rhythm fm port harcourt. by HopeAtHand: 10:27am On Jun 20, 2015
Smilelo:
Yes ooo I am following him. Please oooo IF you stay in IWOFE ROAD RUMUOLUMENI AREA, please call him and tell him and tell that he should him and tell him to come to Rumuolumeni and see for himself

Oboy you still dey stammer even as you dey type??...your own strong. lipsrsealed

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wike Is On Rhythm fm port harcourt. by ionsman: 10:28am On Jun 20, 2015
HopeAtHand:

Thanks for the update, you're the Man cool
My pleasure. smiley
Re: Wike Is On Rhythm fm port harcourt. by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:15am On Jun 20, 2015
I wonder why Wike keeps talking account balance. If there was money in the state, Amaechi would not lend money to run the state. He fought Okonjo Iweala for money for the state.

How can projects be politicized. I do not think this is a time to go on air to campaign. This is a time to work and then he can talk after his first achievements.

1 Like

Re: Wike Is On Rhythm fm port harcourt. by chidi4eze(m): 11:31am On Jun 20, 2015
to me personally Governor Wike is too loud.. At this time he shouldn't be granting press interviews or let alone going for a paid radio program.. His all over the pages of newspapers and his everyday appearance on AIT.. To me is too early... He should be careful because is looking like he will soon crash

1 Like

Re: Wike Is On Rhythm fm port harcourt. by Nobody: 11:35am On Jun 20, 2015
That's my man!
Re: Wike Is On Rhythm fm port harcourt. by ionsman: 8:54am On Jun 21, 2015
Smilelo:
Yes ooo I am following him. Please oooo IF you stay in IWOFE ROAD RUMUOLUMENI AREA, please call him and tell him that he should come to Rumuolumeni and see for himself
I guess you are talking about the iwofe/ Saint john's road that leads to Ignatius Ajuru right?
If that's it, he said the road will be completed.
Re: Wike Is On Rhythm fm port harcourt. by Smilelo(m): 11:35am On Jun 21, 2015
ionsman:

I guess you are talking about the iwofe/ Saint john's road that leads to Ignatius Ajuru right?
If that's it, he said the road will be completed.
Completed when, and when did he said so?
Re: Wike Is On Rhythm fm port harcourt. by ionsman: 12:23pm On Jun 21, 2015
Smilelo:

Completed when, and when did he said so?
He said so on rhythm fm yesterday.He said the contractor of the road called him.
I cant really remember all he said but the summary of the whole ish is that, he said the road will be done.
Lets pray he keeps to his word.

(1) (Reply)

Dogara Attempts To Clean Up Image Of House Of Assembly After Show Of Shame / BREAKING NEWS:Nigerians become prayer warriors after gov Ameachi's confession / Nigeria's Economic Crisis: My Opinion On The Way Forward

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.