Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

All Four Refineries Will Produce Only 19 Million Litres - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / All Four Refineries Will Produce Only 19 Million Litres (32862 Views)

4 Modular Refineries Will Soon Take Off — FG / 'How PDP Will Produce Next Senate President If Saraki Is Removed'-Delta Senator / Joda Committee Asks Buhari To Appoint Only 19 Senior Ministers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Four Refineries Will Produce Only 19 Million Litres by Nobody: 11:34am On Jun 20, 2015
[size=18pt]At least they are producing something most importantly[/size]
Re: All Four Refineries Will Produce Only 19 Million Litres by Nobody: 11:34am On Jun 20, 2015
May God continue to bless GEJ wherever he is

2 Likes

Re: All Four Refineries Will Produce Only 19 Million Litres by olan4ward: 11:38am On Jun 20, 2015
vimi:
PH, warri, kaduna can't meet the required standard that's the reason why nigeria take iits products outside iits shores for processing.

If Iran still import fuel who iis nigeria, uu guys shud just stop criticizing jona.
Must niigeria continue to Import fuel bcus Iran is importing?My friend go and die and stop defending d 'clueless'
Re: All Four Refineries Will Produce Only 19 Million Litres by porka: 11:39am On Jun 20, 2015
blackandbold:
hmmm....the question is why wait for the inception of another government before its starts working......indeed..the subsidy programme has too laden with a lot of irregularities and scams..dose who benefitted from it must be thoroughly dealth with

[size=13pt]Government is a continuum.

Projects have start and end date.

It's like questioning why road construction projects awarded by a particular administration are completed during the tenure of another administration.

The fact as it is today is that this particular turnaround maintenance contract was awarded by Jonathan.

Do you understand now?[/size]

1 Like

Re: All Four Refineries Will Produce Only 19 Million Litres by Nobody: 11:49am On Jun 20, 2015
The wind of Change is already blowing....
Re: All Four Refineries Will Produce Only 19 Million Litres by neocortex: 11:52am On Jun 20, 2015
sammyj:
Producing 19 million compared to zero during the clueless one era! !!! cool tongue

How daft can you be ?
So in your warped mind you believe that Babaonechance that has been on worldwide tour is responsible for this. SMH.
Common sense is really not common.

1 Like

Re: All Four Refineries Will Produce Only 19 Million Litres by engrhorla(m): 11:54am On Jun 20, 2015
henryobinna:
na wa oh.

is it 19 million daily or what.

that's about 4.75 million per refinery

Nice calculation!

But really, each refinery has different capacity.
I don't av d figures here tho.
Re: All Four Refineries Will Produce Only 19 Million Litres by planetuzor(m): 11:57am On Jun 20, 2015
vimi:
PH, warri, kaduna can't meet the required standard that's the reason why nigeria take iits products outside iits shores for processing.

If Iran still import fuel who iis nigeria, uu guys shud just stop criticizing jona.

You are a fooo.ool... who is IRAN, comparing Iran to Nigeria... Iran is also plagued with corrupt govt officials na....why not compare of with Saudi Arabia and other OPEC Nations... mumu talk... celebrating mediocrity everytime... nonsese... d guy jst vex me sha

1 Like

Re: All Four Refineries Will Produce Only 19 Million Litres by baralatie(m): 11:58am On Jun 20, 2015
BOUNTYDOG:
Hmmm we are gradually getting there.
If we consume 40million daily and our refineries can produce 19million is a v good headway.
Let now focus on power,I'm sure if we have electricity 24/7 our daily consmption will be reduced to 18million and we will have an excess of 1million.
Try fix electricity and see.the offices,factories and homes consume more than the cars on the roads.
good plan!
Re: All Four Refineries Will Produce Only 19 Million Litres by damiloladuke: 12:04pm On Jun 20, 2015
READ THE DIARY OF A JOBLESS NAIJA YOUTH HERE www.wenogetjob..com
Re: All Four Refineries Will Produce Only 19 Million Litres by Megaphone: 12:06pm On Jun 20, 2015
vimi:

u must b an idddiot with nferior complex. so because iran imports fuel nigeria should do same abi? nicompooop
Re: All Four Refineries Will Produce Only 19 Million Litres by Christianwalase: 12:13pm On Jun 20, 2015
There great demand of fuel cos of power failure, wen electricity is fixed nigeria wont consume up to 20million liters per day. Let there be light. WASTED GENERATION
Re: All Four Refineries Will Produce Only 19 Million Litres by porka: 12:15pm On Jun 20, 2015
kayalcomp:
But why cant the like of Alhaji Dangote build refinery in this country instead of planning to buy Arsenal FC. Masses will have been more benefited.

[size=13pt]Are you in Mars?

Dangote is currently building a 400,000 bpd capacity refinery in Lekki, Lagos.

Completion date is 2017/2018. [/size]
Re: All Four Refineries Will Produce Only 19 Million Litres by frank442: 12:17pm On Jun 20, 2015
[size=8pt][/size][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][b][/b]

By the time we have constant electricity now the consumption will drop to 18m

We over 5m small gen in lagos alone
Re: All Four Refineries Will Produce Only 19 Million Litres by 1stdammy: 12:21pm On Jun 20, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
GEJ has done his best.Thank you for the refineries
Haters wud not and will never see that part..................GEJ is still d best ever, I celebrate him

2 Likes

Re: All Four Refineries Will Produce Only 19 Million Litres by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jun 20, 2015
planetuzor:

You are a fooo.ool... who is IRAN, comparing Iran to Nigeria... Iran is also plagued with corrupt govt officials na....why not compare of with Saudi Arabia and other OPEC Nations... mumu talk... celebrating mediocrity everytime... nonsese... d guy jst vex me sha
The world’s largest crude exporter will increase imports of fuel oil even as it plans to use more locally produced natural gas to generate electricity. http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2014-02-27/saudi-arabia-seen-needing-more-fuel-oil-to-produce-power

Everyone imports bro, Supply must equal demand, however, ma points iis humbly centered at product quality not the international oil market undecided

Read btw lines sir
Re: All Four Refineries Will Produce Only 19 Million Litres by 1stdammy: 12:31pm On Jun 20, 2015
porka:

[size=13pt]Government is a continuum.

Projects have start and end date.

It's like questioning why road construction projects awarded by a particular administration are completed during the tenure of another administration.

The fact as it is today is that this particular turnaround maintenance contract was awarded by Jonathan.

Do you understand now?[/size]
But some morons wudn't accept dat simple and plain fact dat it was d same man they keep shouting is clueless awarded the contract...............Nonesense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All Four Refineries Will Produce Only 19 Million Litres by sammyj: 12:34pm On Jun 20, 2015
.... shocked grin grin
neocortex:

How daft can you be ?
So in your warped mind you believe that Babaonechance that has been on worldwide tour is responsible for this. SMH.
Common sense is really not common.
Re: All Four Refineries Will Produce Only 19 Million Litres by sammyj: 12:37pm On Jun 20, 2015
..................................................... cheesy shocked grin grin grin grin tongue
fctboy:

Olodo, the one you called clueless rose to Deputy Governor, Governor, vice president and President while you are not even a common commissioner.
He awarded the contract for our refineries turnaround maintenance that is why they are resuming production in JulyJuly
God bless GEJ
Re: All Four Refineries Will Produce Only 19 Million Litres by 9jatatafo(m): 12:41pm On Jun 20, 2015
kwaraguy:
hehehe some chinchin better half bread o, like the kind one my babe dey make for me grin

Hahahaha make you hold that your babe tight o as her chinchin better pass half bread.

1 Like

Re: All Four Refineries Will Produce Only 19 Million Litres by Dollyak(f): 12:44pm On Jun 20, 2015
They need to find ways to increase the capacity
Re: All Four Refineries Will Produce Only 19 Million Litres by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jun 20, 2015
Dude, Itz not necessary to use ugly languages wen making a point.
Re: All Four Refineries Will Produce Only 19 Million Litres by henryobinna(m): 12:57pm On Jun 20, 2015
engrhorla:

Nice calculation!
But really, each refinery has different capacity. I don't av d figures here tho.
yea, i just did an average calculation assuming they're all same in size n capacity
Re: All Four Refineries Will Produce Only 19 Million Litres by ocelot2006(m): 1:10pm On Jun 20, 2015
joviegghead:
for the 1st time in my life as a nigerian,i can now finally see a nigeria with direction under a capable leader in just less than 1 month. But what i don't still under is some idiots will still complain on this progress,something their man never did. Don't expect under 4 years all our problems will be gone but at least,for the 1st time;some one is showing intent with action to tackle them. Support the Man. Stop hating

What has Buhari done till date?

*Was the TAM contract issued under his watch? Ans:NO
*Was the mtc work initiated and executed under his watch? Ans:NO

So why must he recieve the glory for GEJ's labour? Tell your president to consolidate on the works of his predecessors, then we'll sing his praise. Till then, well done GEJ.
Re: All Four Refineries Will Produce Only 19 Million Litres by spanzed(m): 1:11pm On Jun 20, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Hope nufin, ta lo gba bread e?
grin
Re: All Four Refineries Will Produce Only 19 Million Litres by nortcentrallord(m): 1:15pm On Jun 20, 2015
soe:
Half a loaf is better than none.

What we should do is expand the capacities within one year

By the time PMB is through with his mineral mining and agricultural reformations..i don't see how he won't be celebrated.

So much will be seen in the coming days...fingers crossed

Who told you they are working @ full capacity right now? What is the rationale behind operating a refinery that will cost more than importing finished product? I really don't believe in rushing into this. Whatever cuts cost @ the moment should be welcomed. The major problem in the oil sector are the cabals. Remove the cabals and everything will be alright but who are the cabals? The very people shouting the country is corrupt are the cabals.
Re: All Four Refineries Will Produce Only 19 Million Litres by akwunmi(m): 1:16pm On Jun 20, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
GEJ has done his best.Thank you for the refineries
mumu vs ode,dem jst de hide he's dirty ass...if ur jone had plan 4 d refineries,he would hav told us abt it.use ur common sense nau.
Re: All Four Refineries Will Produce Only 19 Million Litres by ZUBY77(m): 1:33pm On Jun 20, 2015
sinkhole:
I thought Dangote and others are constructing refineries?

What happened to orient refinery in Anambra too
Re: All Four Refineries Will Produce Only 19 Million Litres by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jun 20, 2015
vimi:

you talk as if u ar not a citizen of this country. Are u from Mali ?
Re: All Four Refineries Will Produce Only 19 Million Litres by Popemax(m): 1:53pm On Jun 20, 2015
Good sign dat good things r coming soon...it all started during Jona tenure....all d same we thank God
Re: All Four Refineries Will Produce Only 19 Million Litres by Popemax(m): 1:57pm On Jun 20, 2015
planetuzor:

hmmm...men here easy oh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

President Buhari’s 55th Independence Speech - Full Text / Why Herdsmen Burnt My Farm – Olu Falae / Alex Ekwueme’s Body At His Enugu Residence (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.