Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

Glo Drops Naeto C, Lynxxx As Brand Ambassadors And Signs Wizkid - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Glo Drops Naeto C, Lynxxx As Brand Ambassadors And Signs Wizkid (23138 Views)

Naeto C And Wife Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary [PICS] / Lynxxx: Banky W & Adesua's Engagement; The Biggest Secret I Ever Kept In My Life / GLO Drops Psquare As Brand Ambassadors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Glo Drops Naeto C, Lynxxx As Brand Ambassadors And Signs Wizkid by Nobody: 11:29am On Jun 20, 2015
ah wizkid sef don port
Re: Glo Drops Naeto C, Lynxxx As Brand Ambassadors And Signs Wizkid by JewelRegi(f): 11:31am On Jun 20, 2015
This money could have been used to better the lives of Nigerians than spending it on an individual.
Re: Glo Drops Naeto C, Lynxxx As Brand Ambassadors And Signs Wizkid by sandrannna(f): 11:32am On Jun 20, 2015
emmajiya:

You no go ask for Kamilu the Mechanic or Chukwudi the spare parts dealer No?

I guess dats ur brand. I dn't do artisans.
Re: Glo Drops Naeto C, Lynxxx As Brand Ambassadors And Signs Wizkid by StOla: 11:33am On Jun 20, 2015
Demburrows:
tribal glo, it is setting in gradually.

Did you read the report or you just rushed to spew your bigoted opinion to an headline?
Re: Glo Drops Naeto C, Lynxxx As Brand Ambassadors And Signs Wizkid by Nobody: 11:37am On Jun 20, 2015
sandrannna:

I guess dats ur brand. I dn't do artisans.

You go old there! Na your type dey marry Wizkid for dream.
Re: Glo Drops Naeto C, Lynxxx As Brand Ambassadors And Signs Wizkid by Donvic4u(m): 11:41am On Jun 20, 2015
Lol....

Wizzy is balling hard..... No time to ask

Uncensored news right from the source Visit www.justgist.net for Latest Happenings around you
Re: Glo Drops Naeto C, Lynxxx As Brand Ambassadors And Signs Wizkid by sandrannna(f): 11:42am On Jun 20, 2015
emmajiya:

You go old there! Na your type dey marry Wizkid for dream.

I didn't say I wanted to marry wizkid, I said "can somebody get me his number?" Learn to read with care.

How much do u av in ya bank account? Mayb I can consider u.

1 Like

Re: Glo Drops Naeto C, Lynxxx As Brand Ambassadors And Signs Wizkid by Funpeter: 11:43am On Jun 20, 2015
MakCoby:
Soon they will drop wizkid and sign Airforce1 IJN..Amen
5 reasons why they would sign him?
Re: Glo Drops Naeto C, Lynxxx As Brand Ambassadors And Signs Wizkid by ybalogs(m): 11:46am On Jun 20, 2015
These artistes are not loyal at all.
Re: Glo Drops Naeto C, Lynxxx As Brand Ambassadors And Signs Wizkid by chukuli(m): 11:48am On Jun 20, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Nonsense Vewy soon whizkid go drop anoda thrash kan say na album
u can jump into d lagoon
Re: Glo Drops Naeto C, Lynxxx As Brand Ambassadors And Signs Wizkid by chamboy(m): 11:49am On Jun 20, 2015
mumuguyman:
Zombie! After wizzy, dbanj, davido and olamide who else? Ordinary Phyno Fyno cancels 2 of the above...kedu maka flavor. peter and Paul? Don baba jay,,, etcetra
wat r u saying... How will u compare Phyno to Olamide
Wizkid to Flavor
Dbanj to P square

Is dis one high on cheap local Weed..

Open a Thread on that n see ur Niggas down

1 Like

Re: Glo Drops Naeto C, Lynxxx As Brand Ambassadors And Signs Wizkid by damiloladuke: 12:01pm On Jun 20, 2015
READ THE DIARY OF A JOBLESS NAIJA YOUTH HERE www.wenogetjob..com
Re: Glo Drops Naeto C, Lynxxx As Brand Ambassadors And Signs Wizkid by adonbilivit: 12:06pm On Jun 20, 2015
MakCoby:
no Amen to that. they can sign airforce1 and retain wizkid still. don't pray for another man's downfall

1 Like

Re: Glo Drops Naeto C, Lynxxx As Brand Ambassadors And Signs Wizkid by beyoncausme: 12:14pm On Jun 20, 2015
nice move...
Re: Glo Drops Naeto C, Lynxxx As Brand Ambassadors And Signs Wizkid by ModiKen(m): 12:15pm On Jun 20, 2015
MakCoby:

With that kind of song he did?!

Nooo.......even if there is no other musical artist in Nigeria except Airforce1, that won't happen except he gets his act together, improve and produce a hit song, with a more matured beat and also, use his real voice.

Else both telecommunication giants would prefer to remain "ambassadorless". grin
Re: Glo Drops Naeto C, Lynxxx As Brand Ambassadors And Signs Wizkid by PastorAji(m): 12:21pm On Jun 20, 2015
Inasmuch as I'm not beefing their success (the artiste), personally I see this as waste of golden opportunity to reduce unemployment and generate more SME wealth to the nation.

Let's compute this
100,000,000.00/1000=100,000.00 per graduate

After 6 months with 12% interest rate within 1yr will have helped 2000 graduate out of Job market

Lets say 6 artiste @ 100,000,000.00 = 600,000,000.00 would have helped about 12-15 thousand jobless youths away from the labour .market...

My 2kobo calculation
Re: Glo Drops Naeto C, Lynxxx As Brand Ambassadors And Signs Wizkid by ecstazhy(m): 12:24pm On Jun 20, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Nonsense Vewy soon whizkid go drop anoda thrash kan say na album
which one u drop
Re: Glo Drops Naeto C, Lynxxx As Brand Ambassadors And Signs Wizkid by 9jatatafo(m): 12:37pm On Jun 20, 2015
Old things shall become new and new things shall become old. It is always a circle.
Re: Glo Drops Naeto C, Lynxxx As Brand Ambassadors And Signs Wizkid by flawlessT(f): 12:44pm On Jun 20, 2015
Congratz to him...I just love this dude
Re: Glo Drops Naeto C, Lynxxx As Brand Ambassadors And Signs Wizkid by GodwinTobi(m): 1:07pm On Jun 20, 2015
madam abeg give me airtel recharge card #100
Re: Glo Drops Naeto C, Lynxxx As Brand Ambassadors And Signs Wizkid by longnose(m): 1:22pm On Jun 20, 2015
exlinkleads:
Yesterday, MTN announced that they had dropped Wizkid, Timaya and Sean Tizzle, D'Prince as their brand ambassadors. But according to what I gathered, Wizkid actually moved to Globacom 4 weeks ago after complaining that MTN was delaying payment and mostly because Glo offered him more to be their ambassador. He signed a 2-year deal with Glo said to be over N100million.

Rappers Naeto C and Lynxxx have been dropped by the telecoms giant. Some ambassadors were dropped because Glo wanted to bring in more guys so they needed to decongest. I hear comedian Bovi, AY, Yoruba actor Odunlade Adekola and actor OC Ukeje have also joined Glo. - See more at: http://www.exlinklodge.com/2015/06/glo-drops-naeto-c-lynxxx-as-brand.html#sthash.OVNfae5B.dpuf

cc lalasticlala Ishilove

way to go!
Re: Glo Drops Naeto C, Lynxxx As Brand Ambassadors And Signs Wizkid by xtervaganza(m): 1:30pm On Jun 20, 2015
To be honest I will never understand why people think this lynx guy is a star. His music is absolute crap

Talentless sod
Re: Glo Drops Naeto C, Lynxxx As Brand Ambassadors And Signs Wizkid by ochestraone(m): 1:48pm On Jun 20, 2015
i will always represent glo here on nairaland... Am paul hero
Re: Glo Drops Naeto C, Lynxxx As Brand Ambassadors And Signs Wizkid by BrainnewsNg(f): 1:53pm On Jun 20, 2015
oh! Why my LYNXX AND NAETO C? cool
Re: Glo Drops Naeto C, Lynxxx As Brand Ambassadors And Signs Wizkid by hensben(m): 2:03pm On Jun 20, 2015
mumuguyman:
Zombie! After wizzy, dbanj, davido and olamide who else? Ordinary Phyno Fyno cancels 2 of the above...kedu maka flavor. peter and Paul? Don baba jay,,, etcetra
psquare that don't have any international award..those copy cat duo.
Re: Glo Drops Naeto C, Lynxxx As Brand Ambassadors And Signs Wizkid by zonties1(m): 2:23pm On Jun 20, 2015
[/color]
danaiks:
grin grin .....Naeto c and Lynxxx both have nothing to offer, when last dem drop any hit song
Welcome on board Wizkid....rule your world wink

big up 2 d dude buh @dsame tym u wrong by saying dey av notyn to offer, y must u say dat. They av alot 2 offer buh dey r just unlucky.[color=#000000]
danaiks:
grin grin .....Naeto c and Lynxxx both have nothing to offer, when last dem drop any hit song

big up 2 d dude buh @dsame tym u wrong by saying dey av notyn to offer, y must u say dat. They av alot 2 offer buh dey r just unlucky.
danaiks:

big up 2 d dude buh @dsame tym u wrong by saying dey av notyn to offer, y must u say dat. They av alot 2 offer buh dey r just unlucky.
Re: Glo Drops Naeto C, Lynxxx As Brand Ambassadors And Signs Wizkid by ideylaff: 2:47pm On Jun 20, 2015
vimi:
Wizkid drops MTN for GLO, to earn N120m
After two years of aligning with the South African telco, Wizkid has chosen not to renew his contract.

Xenophobia people should only sign their artist cool

These figures are surely way inflated...... sure not 100 million over 2 years... naaa
Re: Glo Drops Naeto C, Lynxxx As Brand Ambassadors And Signs Wizkid by georgeonaya(m): 3:45pm On Jun 20, 2015
Lynxx Be like Confamitonu and Naeto C be like Yes boss we re on Fire
Re: Glo Drops Naeto C, Lynxxx As Brand Ambassadors And Signs Wizkid by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jun 20, 2015
sandrannna:

I didn't say I wanted to marry wizkid, I said "can somebody get me his number?" Learn to read with care.

OK.
Apparently I want to flush his phone number down the toilet!
I have 500 Trillion Zimbabwean dollar in my account. Am certain that is enough to win your heart.

How much do u av in ya bank account? Mayb I can consider u.
Re: Glo Drops Naeto C, Lynxxx As Brand Ambassadors And Signs Wizkid by danaiks(m): 4:33pm On Jun 20, 2015
sandrannna:

I won't call u.
nobody asked you to undecided
Re: Glo Drops Naeto C, Lynxxx As Brand Ambassadors And Signs Wizkid by Revolva(m): 4:57pm On Jun 20, 2015
120milla i beg all this hype na wash ....
Re: Glo Drops Naeto C, Lynxxx As Brand Ambassadors And Signs Wizkid by vikeyz(m): 5:29pm On Jun 20, 2015
ichommy:

.com?

Apple?
yup

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Isreal DMW: I Can Take A Bullet For Davido, I Will Die If I Don't (Video) / Taofeek Abijako Is The Youngest Designer To Ever Present At NYFW / Comedian Seyi Law And His Daughter, Tiwa In New Adorable Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.