Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,135 members, 7,829,056 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

Osas And Gbenro Set For Their Wedding In Edo (photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Osas And Gbenro Set For Their Wedding In Edo (photos) (35486 Views)

Gbenro And Osas Ajibade’s Daughter's Range Rover SUV From Karo Ekewenu / Osas And Gbenro Ajibade Welcome A Baby Girl / See What Celebrities Wore To Osas And Gbenro Wedding (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osas And Gbenro Set For Their Wedding In Edo (photos) by SirStevoe(m): 4:26pm On Jun 20, 2015
LOL I actually thought they've been long married already?

1 Like

Re: Osas And Gbenro Set For Their Wedding In Edo (photos) by lilmax(m): 4:46pm On Jun 20, 2015
The make up artist just spoil her face finish
Re: Osas And Gbenro Set For Their Wedding In Edo (photos) by damiloladuke: 5:07pm On Jun 20, 2015
READ THE DIARY OF A JOBLESS NAIJA YOUTH HERE www.wenogetjob..com
Re: Osas And Gbenro Set For Their Wedding In Edo (photos) by lawallawal86(m): 5:34pm On Jun 20, 2015
Both of them with the same hair style, is the guy a ritualist or from a shongo family.why will a woman married a man that dreesed like her,they will be sharing the same cloths and undies ogaaaaooooooooo,very soon u here them quoreling because of their hair wing
Re: Osas And Gbenro Set For Their Wedding In Edo (photos) by mattlevi(m): 5:47pm On Jun 20, 2015
Admission is on in one of the best universities in Ghana. Zenith University college, Accra. An institution affiliated to cape coast University. The fee is affordable and no stress in gaining admission i.e all u need is ur waec result+ no entrance exam. For more detail contact +233504722115 558E946D

Re: Osas And Gbenro Set For Their Wedding In Edo (photos) by alexov(m): 7:14pm On Jun 20, 2015
she's prettier than damilola adegbite

3 Likes

Re: Osas And Gbenro Set For Their Wedding In Edo (photos) by SuperSuave(m): 7:38pm On Jun 20, 2015
ANAMBRA11:
Still trying to wonder what is chasing yoruba men away from their women uptill now undecided
and how does it concern you? You're anambra(Igbo), she's Edo and he's Yoruba.undecided
Re: Osas And Gbenro Set For Their Wedding In Edo (photos) by blazer90707: 8:42pm On Jun 20, 2015
LesbianBoy:
Just like dami and chris attoh, i think these couple are in lust not in love! He is probably marrying her because she is cute and has a big buttocks while she is marrying him because he has six packs
Thats harsh..
Re: Osas And Gbenro Set For Their Wedding In Edo (photos) by CaptPlanet(m): 9:35pm On Jun 20, 2015
Tinsel will just be matching everyone up.

Congrats to them
Re: Osas And Gbenro Set For Their Wedding In Edo (photos) by CaptPlanet(m): 9:47pm On Jun 20, 2015
lawallawal86:
Both of them with the same hair style, is the guy a ritualist or from a shongo family.why will a woman married a man that dreesed like her,they will be sharing the same cloths and undies ogaaaaooooooooo,very soon u here them quoreling because of their hair wing

shocked shocked shocked

grin grin grin

B for Babalawo

Re: Osas And Gbenro Set For Their Wedding In Edo (photos) by MemphisDepay(m): 10:33pm On Jun 20, 2015
Tellnig:
I tag this wickedness OP so no one could capture wedding pictures of sunmonu and agbeke, in igbotako too abi
and you think you are funny right?
Re: Osas And Gbenro Set For Their Wedding In Edo (photos) by ModiKen(m): 8:10am On Jun 21, 2015
deeznutsgottem:
Nice

Meanwhile, another fabulous female musician emerges! Tiwa, Yemi Alade, Seyi Shay and others should watch out for this new talented artist with the stage name JAHBABY... wink...You can download her latest single from my signature below...Video drops next week featuring Mr 2kay...Watch out!

Nice song....love d melody.

But she need more to even get to d level of those Nigerian music heavy weights u called out.
Re: Osas And Gbenro Set For Their Wedding In Edo (photos) by Pain(m): 8:18am On Jun 21, 2015
WHERE ARE THE PARENTS AND ELDERS?? WHY ARE THEY LEFT OUT OF THE PICTURES??
Re: Osas And Gbenro Set For Their Wedding In Edo (photos) by Caseless: 2:41pm On Jun 24, 2015
azeeza:
Your husband? lolz
you

How are u doing? cool
Re: Osas And Gbenro Set For Their Wedding In Edo (photos) by azeeza(f): 3:37pm On Jun 24, 2015
I am fine. I see you!!
Caseless:
you

How are u doing? cool
Re: Osas And Gbenro Set For Their Wedding In Edo (photos) by Caseless: 4:58pm On Jun 24, 2015
azeeza:
I am fine. I see you!!
good to know. Decided to check on you.
Re: Osas And Gbenro Set For Their Wedding In Edo (photos) by azeeza(f): 6:48am On Jun 25, 2015
Gracias amigo. Ramadan mubarak
Caseless:
good to know. Decided to check on you.
Re: Osas And Gbenro Set For Their Wedding In Edo (photos) by Caseless: 7:03am On Jun 25, 2015
azeeza:
Gracias amigo. Ramadan mubarak

Gracias!

Ramadan Mubarak to you, sis!

*whispers into her ear*

hope you are observing?
Re: Osas And Gbenro Set For Their Wedding In Edo (photos) by azeeza(f): 3:48pm On Jun 25, 2015
In Sha Allah
Caseless:

Gracias!

Ramadan Mubarak to you, sis!

*whispers into her ear*
hope you are observing?
Re: Osas And Gbenro Set For Their Wedding In Edo (photos) by Caseless: 3:59pm On Jun 25, 2015
azeeza:
In Sha Allah
i'm happy to hear this. And may Allah accept our fasting as an act of Ibadat!
Re: Osas And Gbenro Set For Their Wedding In Edo (photos) by azeeza(f): 4:18pm On Jun 25, 2015
Amin thuma Amin
Caseless:
i'm happy to hear this. And may Allah accept our fasting as an act of Ibadat!

1 Like

Re: Osas And Gbenro Set For Their Wedding In Edo (photos) by Caseless: 4:51pm On Jun 25, 2015
azeeza:
Amin thuma Amin
masha_Allahu, sister azeeza.

Pray for me as you fast.

I'm just too happy to hear that u are fasting.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Learn From Pope Francis, Daddy Freeze Begs Nigerian 'Yahoo Boys' Pastors / Dabota Lawson's N3m Credit Alert / Jay Jay' Okocha Pictured With Wizkid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.