Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,255 members, 7,815,391 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

Garba Shehu And Reuben Abati All Smiles During An Encounter In Aso Rock. Photo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Garba Shehu And Reuben Abati All Smiles During An Encounter In Aso Rock. Photo (36344 Views)

PHOTOS: Buhari And Obasanjo Full Of Smiles During His Visit To The State House / Buhari Meets Pastor Adeboye In Aso Rock (Photo) / Buhari's 100 Days: Punch Writer Advises Garba Shehu And Adesina (must Read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Garba Shehu And Reuben Abati All Smiles During An Encounter In Aso Rock. Photo by kwaraguy(m): 2:53pm On Jun 20, 2015
Alright alright
Re: Garba Shehu And Reuben Abati All Smiles During An Encounter In Aso Rock. Photo by Lasgidy1(m): 2:53pm On Jun 20, 2015
Re: Garba Shehu And Reuben Abati All Smiles During An Encounter In Aso Rock. Photo by Kendumazy(m): 2:54pm On Jun 20, 2015
Nairalanders should learn.. U na go wan kill u na sef for all these politicians. And they're good friends..
Re: Garba Shehu And Reuben Abati All Smiles During An Encounter In Aso Rock. Photo by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jun 20, 2015
smile wey no reach their eye
Re: Garba Shehu And Reuben Abati All Smiles During An Encounter In Aso Rock. Photo by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jun 20, 2015
soe:
Lol...that was the day PMB arrived Nigeria with his son, the one who broke the internet.

You mean Internet is now broken undecided

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu And Reuben Abati All Smiles During An Encounter In Aso Rock. Photo by anonimi: 3:03pm On Jun 20, 2015
ascaris:
Transfering the heat over to Garba. The way these guys are maligned and insulted on the internet is so pathetic.
Garba welcome on board.

The Garba chap too LIE abeg.

E be like sey Alh. LIE Muhammed don train am well well so tey apprentice don sabi pass master!

Abi nor be Garba tell us sey Buhari has declared his assets PUBLICLY three weeks ago shocked

Has anyone seen the details anywhere

https://www.nairaland.com/2391339/why-cant-release-details-buhari

Bunch of 419ers gbogbo.
Re: Garba Shehu And Reuben Abati All Smiles During An Encounter In Aso Rock. Photo by Iyinemzo(m): 3:04pm On Jun 20, 2015
INTROVERT:
But behind d smiles...
Only God knows the heart my Sister...
Re: Garba Shehu And Reuben Abati All Smiles During An Encounter In Aso Rock. Photo by Btruth: 3:05pm On Jun 20, 2015
INTROVERT:
But behind d smiles...
.....there was ill faith, a bi?

Lol....... cheesy
Re: Garba Shehu And Reuben Abati All Smiles During An Encounter In Aso Rock. Photo by pxdaniel(m): 3:09pm On Jun 20, 2015
It's a shame that many nairalanders do not read a post before commenting. This picture was taken before the inauguration. I don't know why some people are saying bs
Re: Garba Shehu And Reuben Abati All Smiles During An Encounter In Aso Rock. Photo by cyprus000: 3:17pm On Jun 20, 2015
millionaireman:
One dressed in a modern and smart attire; the other dressed like a jester and a lousy masquerade which can hardly move from one point to the other.
[size=13pt]
Your mental slavery is sickening.

I will reply you,by evening when you quote to claim sophisicated.

I have to run along.
[/size]
Re: Garba Shehu And Reuben Abati All Smiles During An Encounter In Aso Rock. Photo by 9jatatafo(m): 3:20pm On Jun 20, 2015
Shehu - does this job involves lying a lot?
Abati - the job is purely full of lies. Hook up on bbm and I will give some tutorials. I hereby invoke the spirit of lies upon you so you can lie to the entire nation.
Re: Garba Shehu And Reuben Abati All Smiles During An Encounter In Aso Rock. Photo by thaoriginator: 3:27pm On Jun 20, 2015
helphelp:
Abati: Guy I soak wella under Jona ooo... you sure say Sai Baba go allow you soak small...

Garba: Haba mana Abati..i am hear to work not to soak...

Abati: Ehen..shake me my guy, you too dull

Garba: Yes Abati, you too sharp...EFCC Dey do press up on top dis information you just give me so...EEEDIOOT
lol
Re: Garba Shehu And Reuben Abati All Smiles During An Encounter In Aso Rock. Photo by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jun 20, 2015
If dem like,make dem no smile.
E concern me?

Abeg make una download my song jare.
www.datafilehost.com/d/903212c7
Re: Garba Shehu And Reuben Abati All Smiles During An Encounter In Aso Rock. Photo by tunde1200(m): 3:41pm On Jun 20, 2015
grin grin
Funny guy!.

helphelp:
Abati: Guy I soak wella under Jona ooo... you sure say Sai Baba go allow you soak small...

Garba: Yes Abati, you too sharp...EFCC Dey do press up on top dis information you just give me so...EEEDIOOT
Re: Garba Shehu And Reuben Abati All Smiles During An Encounter In Aso Rock. Photo by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jun 20, 2015
Jeffboi:

You mean Internet is now broken undecided
chai....and to think we have ministry of education in this country...

Guy...go and collect your change from your primary school o
Re: Garba Shehu And Reuben Abati All Smiles During An Encounter In Aso Rock. Photo by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jun 20, 2015
Wow this is lovely, they both gave their best but Naija cant be ruled with soft hands
Meanwhile, please contact us for the following services as the best await you. Thanks

Re: Garba Shehu And Reuben Abati All Smiles During An Encounter In Aso Rock. Photo by ochejagabriel: 4:06pm On Jun 20, 2015
INTROVERT:
But behind d smiles...
The darkness in their hearts....
Re: Garba Shehu And Reuben Abati All Smiles During An Encounter In Aso Rock. Photo by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jun 20, 2015
soe:
chai....and to think we have ministry of education in this country...

Guy...go and collect your change from your primary school o

Ahahahhaha. The Daura President change has reach primary school ni
Re: Garba Shehu And Reuben Abati All Smiles During An Encounter In Aso Rock. Photo by Akinrogun(m): 5:01pm On Jun 20, 2015
millionaireman:
One dressed in a modern and smart attire; the other dressed like a jester and a lousy masquerade which can hardly move from one point to the other.

Re: Garba Shehu And Reuben Abati All Smiles During An Encounter In Aso Rock. Photo by ybalogs(m): 5:05pm On Jun 20, 2015
Who says no bad belle? Look wella, Abati ain't really all smiles. But Sha it's allowed
Re: Garba Shehu And Reuben Abati All Smiles During An Encounter In Aso Rock. Photo by komek(m): 5:50pm On Jun 20, 2015
One looks like a professional while the other looks like a cow farmer.
Re: Garba Shehu And Reuben Abati All Smiles During An Encounter In Aso Rock. Photo by TopHand: 5:53pm On Jun 20, 2015
Garba: Na don chop the place finish
Reuben: me I don hammer my own
Garba: na wa oo
Reuben:my bro no worry chop still remain
Re: Garba Shehu And Reuben Abati All Smiles During An Encounter In Aso Rock. Photo by tranxo(m): 7:11pm On Jun 20, 2015
INTROVERT:
But behind d smiles...
Are you a jambite, an applicant, on leave, or just lucky to be the FTC on many threads? Na waoooo

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu And Reuben Abati All Smiles During An Encounter In Aso Rock. Photo by FelaLives(m): 5:30am On Jun 21, 2015
As @ Ascaris above I agree 100pc with you,
just like Nig' Teaching/civil servant job,
S.Media Adviser /Spokeperson for Nig' President.
is a 'ThankLess,though Lucrative appointment.
As per R.Abati.? D Guy don dey 'fall hand siince 1977 ha ha!
he ALLEGEDLY collect Abuja Land ALLocation.
I think he was stil @ Guardian then..and became Govt chicken boy.
(I Marvelled @ ur Writting @ Guardian then & vividly Remeber a thourough interview
of our then President Umaru yaradua,Ruben & two other hacks..with Alhadji Umaru Alhadji
RePeatedly goin on about the importance of Economic Development Plan,Professional/Accurate
Statistics & PLANNING.?

Small small mercy sha,I wokeUp this this morning? No Doyin Okugbe,No MamaPiss,No LaBran Maku,
etc etc YeSoh! Opposite People dem dem..
Ibeg 'CLear Road for JaGaJaGa!
No to petty/petty witcHunting,A RESOUNDING YES! To
Probe ALL Ex-Corrupt Political Appointees:
CoLLect Our 'Stolen Common-Wealth' & Pay Teachers/CiviL Servants
Unpaid SaLary,Allegedly 11mths in some states!!

Sai P.M.B
Sai ABAMi Forever
Sai BodLakLLKJ'
Sai Let's Meaningfully Re-Build Nig'

PeAceOut!

LaLLKoja/FeLaLives!
Re: Garba Shehu And Reuben Abati All Smiles During An Encounter In Aso Rock. Photo by ModiKen(m): 7:55am On Jun 21, 2015
helphelp:

Lollllzzz....U suppose b script writer for Nigerian comedy movies.... grin
Re: Garba Shehu And Reuben Abati All Smiles During An Encounter In Aso Rock. Photo by ModiKen(m): 8:00am On Jun 21, 2015
9jatatafo:
Shehu - does this job involves lying a lot?
Abati - the job is purely full of lies. Hook up on bbm and I will give some tutorials. I hereby invoke the spirit of lies upon you so you can lie to the entire nation.

grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Police Kill 250 Terrorists In Kaduna / David Mark, Suswam, Ortom To Be PDP Agents At Polling Units In Benue Rerun / Boko Haram Kills Bulama Bukar Maradona, Civilian JTF Chairman In Borno(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.