Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,698 members, 7,831,178 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

My Advice To Airforce1 And Other Nairaland Upcoming Acts - Music/Radio (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / My Advice To Airforce1 And Other Nairaland Upcoming Acts (25984 Views)

Nairaland Upcoming Artiste Chatroom / New Song: Lol Finally Airforce1 Diss Song Is Out. Lmao Download And Listen / Hip Hop Acts In Nigeria That Seem To Have Gone Into Oblivion(simply Disappeared) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Advice To Airforce1 And Other Nairaland Upcoming Acts by tayooluwole: 7:59am On Jun 21, 2015
whisp3r:
Airforce1 when I saw your track on front-page I quickly downloaded it, based on the hype you gave your song but after listening to it for a few seconds I ended up deleting it from my phone.

I honestly don't think music is your calling, take a look @ Ibile Alaga he doesn't have a good voice but he is a very good rapper another example is d'banj but he knows how to entertain fans with his songs that's why he is often referred to as an entertainer.

My brother you have a long way to go.

Signed

Opinion from a honest fan

Forget airforce.... Download this track, you go no say they no they use mouth do am.... http://tindeck.com/listen/xjuuz
Re: My Advice To Airforce1 And Other Nairaland Upcoming Acts by phemmielandy: 7:59am On Jun 21, 2015
Criticism is good for growth, don't take it personal bro,it's part of the ingredients for greater height....... just work more n make corrections
Re: My Advice To Airforce1 And Other Nairaland Upcoming Acts by VIPERVENOM(m): 8:00am On Jun 21, 2015
Advice no be curse. If he doesn't wanna listen den let's leave him alone. Shey Vic.o still dey there dey mumu himself after refusing to listen to ppl who told him to drop music and pursue his football career.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bIh4hRvPQs

1 Like

Re: My Advice To Airforce1 And Other Nairaland Upcoming Acts by lloydpras: 8:00am On Jun 21, 2015
godoluwa:
man, u need to take d criticism as a challenge & nt as a word of hatred. tuface started wit his pals as plantashun, they did a song `omode meta nsere', the song doesnt makes much sense but they later worked on their weakness & now they are good. take the criticism as a challenge to improve. gudluck

Exactly, That's d issue with most upcoming naija artistes "ego" ..criticism sounds like insult to most.

"Remedies" (Tony Tetuila, Eddy Remedy,Idris Abdulkareem) sang "Omode meta" not plantashun Boiz.
Re: My Advice To Airforce1 And Other Nairaland Upcoming Acts by kullozone(m): 8:00am On Jun 21, 2015
hehe!! you search a diva ehhh!

music ain't as easy as most people think.

1 Like

Re: My Advice To Airforce1 And Other Nairaland Upcoming Acts by chronique(m): 8:01am On Jun 21, 2015
Unfortunately,I can't listen to the song. I tried to download it several times but it keeps redirecting me to several links and asking me to register...
Optimisticgondy:
@chronique
Please, review this song of mine

http://tindeck.com/listen/hrzl

Criticisms are welcome
Re: My Advice To Airforce1 And Other Nairaland Upcoming Acts by emmanuelscott(m): 8:03am On Jun 21, 2015
Emeskhalifa:
exactly. He should consult songwriters if he cant write good ones himself. After all how many ppl will even know that someone wrote it for him? All everybody want is something awesome, airforce1
..not even about writing songs..d fact is d ability to deliver..

1 Like

Re: My Advice To Airforce1 And Other Nairaland Upcoming Acts by lukmanbolaji(m): 8:03am On Jun 21, 2015
in case you have not yet download the track........there is still more time tnx you all!
#Hisneyobass

Download the music @
http://tindeck.com/listen/oxvdx
Or
Download it @ tindeck.com/dl/oxvdx
Re: My Advice To Airforce1 And Other Nairaland Upcoming Acts by kenex4ever(m): 8:03am On Jun 21, 2015
Airforce1:
Walks out of thread
someone just gave u a. good advice and all u could do is to walk out of the thread.
With this mentality how will u improve.

2 Likes

Re: My Advice To Airforce1 And Other Nairaland Upcoming Acts by otijah(m): 8:04am On Jun 21, 2015
BizBayo:
I haven't listen to Airforce 1 music, but I believe there's always space for improvement. I'm a music producer, song writer and recording artist. I can help with beats, matured production. I believe Airforce 1 is already a star in Nigeria through Nairaland. Everybody want the best for you. If there is any way you feel I could help, let me know.
how nah, drop ur pin or number
Re: My Advice To Airforce1 And Other Nairaland Upcoming Acts by Flye: 8:07am On Jun 21, 2015
Optimisticgondy:
@chronique
Please, review this song of mine

http://tindeck.com/listen/hrzl

Criticisms are welcome

I ve Iisten to your song several time, I think it is great but I expect to hear some local element probably a chorus in one popular Nigeria language and some common street slangs that will make people relates better with ur music.

I'm not a music expart, I'm just an ordinary music listener.
God bless ur hustle.
Re: My Advice To Airforce1 And Other Nairaland Upcoming Acts by Nobody: 8:08am On Jun 21, 2015
Airforce1 abi landforce 2, biko which music downloader app sabi you or you are just an NL superstar? Neither my windows universal nor my android mp3+ downloader gree load yu unto say dem no sabi you. Abegi na who yu be? No offense!
Re: My Advice To Airforce1 And Other Nairaland Upcoming Acts by tellwisdom: 8:10am On Jun 21, 2015
Airforce1:
Walks out of thread

My guy, you need to listen to the word of the wise before you crash. You went to a studio to sing a burial song and you want people not to correct you. Something dey your head?? angry

9 Likes

Re: My Advice To Airforce1 And Other Nairaland Upcoming Acts by Bawsse(m): 8:15am On Jun 21, 2015
Sorry to say but airforce1 is whack... Was disappointed by that last track I heard, after all the hype...

Oh and that nairaland cyper! Very unprofessional, lines may have been tight tho, but delivery was whack
Re: My Advice To Airforce1 And Other Nairaland Upcoming Acts by godoluwa(m): 8:17am On Jun 21, 2015
lloydpras:

Exactly, That's d issue with most upcoming naija artistes "ego" ..criticism sounds like insult to most.

"Remedies" (Tony Tetuila, Eddy Remedy,Idris Abdulkareem) sang "Omode meta" not plantashun Boiz.
feat: plantashun boiz. watch d video clip
Re: My Advice To Airforce1 And Other Nairaland Upcoming Acts by Nobody: 8:18am On Jun 21, 2015
if he wants to make it, he should start with changing that name Airforce1. it sound Stwpid and lame for a musician

1 Like

Re: My Advice To Airforce1 And Other Nairaland Upcoming Acts by austineaddy: 8:21am On Jun 21, 2015
LMAyedun:
He won't listen now angry

Lol.... listen for where
Re: My Advice To Airforce1 And Other Nairaland Upcoming Acts by sandrannna(f): 8:21am On Jun 21, 2015
@op, Ur song is not delightful to one's hearing.

1 Like

Re: My Advice To Airforce1 And Other Nairaland Upcoming Acts by femtopblog: 8:21am On Jun 21, 2015
NOTE: IF YOU ALREADY USE YOUR MTN SIM TO COLLECT THIS TWEAK BEFORE, IS BETTER YOU FIND ANOTHER VIRGIN SIM FOR POSITIVE RESULTS BECAUSE ITS NOT WORKING WITH OLD SIM THAT HAVE BEEN USED FOR ITS SAME POST BELOW.

GOOD MORNING!!!

Update: simple way to get free MTN 12gb on your sim
Link: http://femtopblog.com/update-simple-way-to-get-upto-12gb-on-your-mtn-sim-cards/
Re: My Advice To Airforce1 And Other Nairaland Upcoming Acts by Suchie(m): 8:23am On Jun 21, 2015
Airforce1:
Walks out of thread

Because op is saying the truth.

1 Like

Re: My Advice To Airforce1 And Other Nairaland Upcoming Acts by mezcri(m): 8:23am On Jun 21, 2015
Meanwhile. You may try out my own song too. I'll love to see opinions and criticism. www.navajo.com.ng/song/f1-help
I (think) I did good on the lyrics and beat.
Re: My Advice To Airforce1 And Other Nairaland Upcoming Acts by adamskutty(m): 8:24am On Jun 21, 2015
Bashing thread.
Re: My Advice To Airforce1 And Other Nairaland Upcoming Acts by Nobody: 8:25am On Jun 21, 2015
if he wants to make it in the music Industry, he should start with changing that name Airforce1. it sound Stwpid and lame for a musician
Re: My Advice To Airforce1 And Other Nairaland Upcoming Acts by Waspy(m): 8:25am On Jun 21, 2015
D' tunes was on here way long. I wonder if such homeboys still tag alone. I'll like it if such brothers aee active in here to help niggas like Airforce1. #givingbackwhatyougot
Re: My Advice To Airforce1 And Other Nairaland Upcoming Acts by bosunjohns(m): 8:28am On Jun 21, 2015
seunlayi:
in as much most of those songs to me are craps, I have stopped listening to them talk less of buying it. I have decided to go back to my root with the cross before me and earnestly contending for the faith which was once delivered to us. until you start composing songs like this. i.e.

LET OTHERS SEE JESUS IN YOU

1. While passing thro’ this world of sin,
And others your life shall view,
Be clean and pure without, within,
Let others see Jesus in you.

Let others see Jesus in you,...
Let others see Jesus in you,...
Keep telling the story, be faithful and true,

2. Your life’s a book before their eyes,
They’re reading it thro’ and thro’;
Say, does it point them to the skies,
Do others see Jesus in you?

3. What joy ’twill be at set of sun,
In mansions beyond the blue,
To find some souls that you have won;

4. Then live for Christ both day and night,
Be faithful, be brave and true,
And lead the lost to life and light;
Re: My Advice To Airforce1 And Other Nairaland Upcoming Acts by lloydpras: 8:29am On Jun 21, 2015
godoluwa:
feat: plantashun boiz. watch d video clip

Seen.. My Bad lipsrsealed
Ohh!Tetuila featured them.
Thanks..
Re: My Advice To Airforce1 And Other Nairaland Upcoming Acts by mezcri(m): 8:30am On Jun 21, 2015
Meanwhile. You may try out my own song too. I'll love to see opinions and criticism. www.navajo.com.ng/song/f1-help
I (think) I did good on the lyrics and beat.

It's vars of NaVaJo.....

Re: My Advice To Airforce1 And Other Nairaland Upcoming Acts by godoluwa(m): 8:31am On Jun 21, 2015
lloydpras:

Seen.. My Bad lipsrsealed Ohh!Tetuila featured them. Thanks..
lol
Re: My Advice To Airforce1 And Other Nairaland Upcoming Acts by frisky2good(m): 8:32am On Jun 21, 2015
I have never listened to any of your songs so I don't know how good you are but please try to remain calm and humble when faced with crticism even if it appears to be unconstructive. Afterall, no matter how good you are there is still room for improvement. May God crown your effort with success.

Airforce1:
Walks out of thread

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

All Tracklist Of Olamide – Rapsodi First Debut Album / Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing? / Audio Download - Okpo Records Smooth Criminal Download Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.