Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,539 members, 7,955,003 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:09 PM

An Ultra Modern Recreational Park In Kumasi-ghana - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / An Ultra Modern Recreational Park In Kumasi-ghana (8044 Views)

Billionaires: Donald Trump's Cabinet, The Richest In Modern History. / Mystery' Coffin Visits Fumesua Palace In Kumasi / 6 Lions Escape From Nairobi National Park, One Caught (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Ultra Modern Recreational Park In Kumasi-ghana by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jun 27, 2015
shockwave91:

lwkmd......who dey follow dis one dey fight??

Hian!! If ur country no get the problem of maintenance den good for u. I call it as i see it #Chill
You don't see nothing cos you know nothing. Travel to Kenya or Jamaica on your next vacation, or even Gambia. Or Senegal. Or Barbados. Go and see facilities that have been sitting there for decades but look like they were just installed yesterday. It's not about running to London or Dubai with the first money you have while insulting black folk. That same London, it is people from there that rush to those black nations I named for their holidays, which they'd never do if your insinuations were true.
Re: An Ultra Modern Recreational Park In Kumasi-ghana by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jun 27, 2015
ROSSIKE:
You don't see nothing cos you know nothing. Travel to Kenya or Jamaica on your next vacation, or even Gambia. Or Senegal. Or Barbados. Go and see facilities that have been sitting there for decades but look like they were just installed yesterday. It's not about running to London or Dubai with the first money you have while insulting black folk. That same London, it is people from there that rush to those black nations I named for their holidays, which they'd never do if your insinuations were true.

mtcheeww
Re: An Ultra Modern Recreational Park In Kumasi-ghana by Nobody: 12:23am On Jun 28, 2015
..how creative.
Re: An Ultra Modern Recreational Park In Kumasi-ghana by iamord(m): 8:16am On Jun 28, 2015
ROSSIKE:
..how creative.
that's a mayor at work. just to tell you accra is not Ghana. there are a lot of beautiful places

1 Like

Re: An Ultra Modern Recreational Park In Kumasi-ghana by Nobody: 5:28pm On Apr 22, 2017
JiggamanGh:

Great thread, Ghana shall be great once again.
loooll "great once again" plsss wen in this life was Ghana ever great
Re: An Ultra Modern Recreational Park In Kumasi-ghana by Just30: 7:24pm On Apr 22, 2017
uzzyfire:
loooll "great once again" plsss wen in this life was Ghana ever great
you don't like reading, so I don't expect you to know.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Significance Of Black Friday Shopping In USA / Aljazeera Crew Detained In Niger Republic / Russia Releases Suppressed Images Of The REAL Black Biblical Israelites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.