Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:14 PM

Raising Kids Is Not Easy (pic) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Raising Kids Is Not Easy (pic) (5089 Views)

Staying Lovers While Raising Kids / Books On Raising Kids / Cockold: Unknowingly Raising Kids That Aren’t Biologically Yours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Raising Kids Is Not Easy (pic) by Mustay(m): 12:35pm On Jun 22, 2015
1bkaye:
But will you be the one giving birth though? tongue This guy said take it to the next level you know lool

Ibkaye
Re: Raising Kids Is Not Easy (pic) by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jun 22, 2015
Mustay:

Ibkaye
Mustay smiley
Re: Raising Kids Is Not Easy (pic) by Mustay(m): 1:17pm On Jun 22, 2015
1bkaye:

Mustay smiley

You! Make we commot here
Re: Raising Kids Is Not Easy (pic) by misspicy(f): 2:34pm On Jun 22, 2015
kids are so painfully adorable,whenever my mum tells me abt things i did as a kid ehn,i will always wonder if i really did them.
cnt wait to have my own babies. wink
Re: Raising Kids Is Not Easy (pic) by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jun 22, 2015
This made my day.

This reminds me of when my baby poured a full container of powdered milk on his body cheesy
From head to toe. Looked like ojuju calabar.
I snapped it and saved. Didn't give me mouth to talk.
A gift at a special day cheesy
Re: Raising Kids Is Not Easy (pic) by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jun 22, 2015
Still have a recording of "i can talk" by my cousin when she was a year and some months. she is 7 now. she can't stop laughing each time i play it.

Children are special gift from God.
Working hard yo have mine soonest.
Re: Raising Kids Is Not Easy (pic) by SirShymexx: 2:39pm On Jun 23, 2015
1bkaye:
But will you be the one giving birth though? tongue This guy said take it to the next level you know lool

Lol. Just like my daddy - and you sure know "dance with my father" is one of my favourite tunes. tongue

Err, how many exocet rockets can ya belly take? grin
Re: Raising Kids Is Not Easy (pic) by EfemenaXY: 4:06pm On Jun 23, 2015
SirShymexx:

Lol. Just like my daddy - and you sure know[b] "dance with my father" is one of my favourite tunes.[/b] tongue

Some people don't like him and his music because he was gay.

Talented guy. Shame he left the world without any kids.
Re: Raising Kids Is Not Easy (pic) by SirShymexx: 7:37pm On Jun 23, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Some people don't like him and his music because he was gay.

Talented guy. Shame he left the world without any kids.

Lol. Human beings for you.

I honestly don't know why folks focus on watching how other folks lead their lives, TBH. The man was a Soul/R&B singer - a genre dominated by women. Like seriously, his sexuality should be the last thing anyone should care about, as long as he makes great music. It's not like he was a rapper, where you've to be super-duper masculine cos that's what the lifestyle is about.

If he were a rapper, I'll probably feel a certain way - but a soul singer? - I don't care. Same way I don't care about Elton John, Michael Bolton, Tracy Chapman, Teddy Pendergrass, Tevin Campbell, Frank Ocean et al and their sexuality, as long as they're not trying to force their views on me. And they're not trying to pollute a continent like Africa that's still trying to find its feet with the madness associated with that lifestyle. grin
Re: Raising Kids Is Not Easy (pic) by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jun 23, 2015
Mustay:

You! Make we commot here
Where have you been sef?
Re: Raising Kids Is Not Easy (pic) by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jun 23, 2015
SirShymexx:

Lol. Just like my daddy - and you sure know "dance with my father" is one of my favourite tunes. tongue

3 would be perfect, 4 max. You? tongue
Re: Raising Kids Is Not Easy (pic) by SirShymexx: 10:10pm On Jun 23, 2015
1bkaye:

3 would be perfect, 4 max. You? tongue
m

4 is nice - 2 boys and 2 girls, 3 boys and 1 girl, or all boys lol. I don't want too many females.

1 Like

Re: Raising Kids Is Not Easy (pic) by BlissB(f): 10:38pm On Jun 23, 2015
Seeing this makes me wanna having babies.... embarassed
Re: Raising Kids Is Not Easy (pic) by Mustay(m): 11:54am On Jun 24, 2015
1bkaye:

Where have you been sef?

U ran away. Even on fb
Re: Raising Kids Is Not Easy (pic) by iliyande(m): 12:05pm On Jun 24, 2015
BlissB:
Seeing this makes me wanna having babies....
embarassed

OK after the count of five you can start 1..............2...................3................4......................................5...... grin
Re: Raising Kids Is Not Easy (pic) by BlissB(f): 7:13pm On Jun 24, 2015
OK after the count of five you can start 1..............2...................3................4......................................5...... grin[/quote]I wouldn't mind if u come lets make it 2geda
Re: Raising Kids Is Not Easy (pic) by iliyande(m): 8:13pm On Jun 24, 2015
BlissB:
OK after the count of five you can start 1..............2...................3................4......................................5...... ;DI wouldn't mind if u come lets make it 2geda

shocked shocked
Re: Raising Kids Is Not Easy (pic) by BlissB(f): 8:21pm On Jun 24, 2015
Re: Raising Kids Is Not Easy (pic) by iliyande(m): 8:25pm On Jun 24, 2015
BlissB:
wink
To mold pickin no be easy work oooo cheesy cheesy
Re: Raising Kids Is Not Easy (pic) by BlissB(f): 8:44pm On Jun 24, 2015
iliyande:

To mold pickin no be easy work oooo cheesy cheesy
Nor b lie........dats y i nid a capable guy like u
Re: Raising Kids Is Not Easy (pic) by iliyande(m): 8:47pm On Jun 24, 2015
BlissB:
Nor b lie........dats y i nid a capable guy like u
I charge high for male child ooo undecided
Re: Raising Kids Is Not Easy (pic) by blesoh(f): 9:00pm On Jun 24, 2015
Mehn its not easy,smtimes i feel like going crazy,my daughter is too stubborn,choi i never thought i could shout ds way lol
Re: Raising Kids Is Not Easy (pic) by EfemenaXY: 9:39pm On Jun 25, 2015
SirShymexx:

Lol. Human beings for you.

I honestly don't know why folks focus on watching how other folks lead their lives, TBH. The man was a Soul/R&B singer - a genre dominated by women. Like seriously, his sexuality should be the last thing anyone should care about, as long as he makes great music. It's not like he was a rapper, where you've to be super-duper masculine cos that's what the lifestyle is about.

If he were a rapper, I'll probably feel a certain way - but a soul singer? - I don't care. Same way I don't care about Elton John, Michael Bolton, Tracy Chapman, Teddy Pendergrass, Tevin Campbell, Frank Ocean et al and their sexuality, as long as they're not trying to force their views on me. And they're not trying to pollute a continent like Africa that's still trying to find its feet with the madness associated with that lifestyle. grin

My, my...

You surprise me Shymexx. I thought you'd have felt otherwise.
Re: Raising Kids Is Not Easy (pic) by SirShymexx: 10:13pm On Jun 25, 2015
EfemenaXY:

My, my...

You surprise me Shymexx. I thought you'd have felt otherwise.

Lol.

In as much as I can't listen to a gay rapper, I don't care about gay R&B singers.

Rap is super-duper masculine and listening to a gay rapper would amount to listening to a fake/fraudulent/phony rapper. For example: I'm not a fan of trap music (rappers that talk about selling drugs like Al Pacino all the time) cos most of the trap rappers are frauds.

Regardless, that doesn't mean I agree with the lifestyle or I think anyone is/was born gay - I just don't care for them as long as they keep the lifestyle away from me. Also, a lot of the decent fashion wears today are made by gay people...if you start caring too much about how they lead their lives, you'll probably have to start walking around nak3d. grin

Anyway, they just need to keep it away from the motherland and let Africa at least find itself before adding more plagues to the place.
Re: Raising Kids Is Not Easy (pic) by EfemenaXY: 10:22pm On Jun 25, 2015
SirShymexx:

Lol.

In as much as I can't listen to a gay rapper, I don't care about gay R&B singers.

Rap is super-duper masculine and listening to a gay rapper would amount to listening to a fake/fraudulent/phony rapper. For example: I'm not a fan of trap music (rappers that talk about selling drugs like Al Pacino all the time) cos most of the trap rappers are frauds.

Regardless, that doesn't mean I agree with the lifestyle or I think anyone is/was born gay - I just don't care for them as long as they keep the lifestyle away from me. Also, a lot of the decent fashion wears today are made by gay people...if you start caring too much about how they lead their lives, you'll probably have to start walking around nak3d. grin

Anyway, they just need to keep it away from the motherland and let Africa at least find itself before adding more plagues to the place.

Hmmm...

You are contradicting yourself a little bit though. If you can "accept" / ignore the personal lifestyles of R'n B / soul singers, then you should too for the hardcore rappers. For me personally, I think it's about appreciating the music and nothing else. It's kind of like how MJ was. He was a controversial, eccentric person but amazingly gifted artist. You'd listen to his music and forgive his "shortcomings", if you get what I mean.
Re: Raising Kids Is Not Easy (pic) by SirShymexx: 10:30pm On Jun 25, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Hmmm...

You are contradicting yourself a little bit though. If you can "accept" / ignore the personal lifestyles of R'n B / soul singers, then you should too for the hardcore rappers. For me personally, I think it's about appreciating the music and nothing else. It's kind of like how MJ was. He was a controversial, eccentric person but amazingly gifted artist. You'd listen to his music and forgive his "shortcomings", if you get what I mean.

Nah, I'm not contradicting myself. R&B has always been a feminine genre, hence R&B singers are considered soft and sweet, and gay rumours follow them around all the time.

However, with rap music, it has always been macho - even all the female rappers to ever grab the MIC are/were mostly tomboys/dykes - save for Lil Kim, Foxy Brown, and Nicki Minaj. And in the case of both Lil Kim and Foxy Brown, they both rapped about macho things and most of their lyrics were written by the guys around them. Nicki Minaj is the only odd one out (I don't listen to Nicki Minaj's music as well).

Being gay and rapping are like two parallel lines that should never meet. grin
Re: Raising Kids Is Not Easy (pic) by EfemenaXY: 10:42pm On Jun 25, 2015
SirShymexx:

Nah, I'm not contradicting myself. R&B has always been a feminine genre, hence R&B singers are considered soft and sweet, and gay rumours follow them around all the time.

However, with rap music, it has always been macho - even all the female rappers to ever grab the MIC are/were mostly tomboys/dykes - save for Lil Kim, Foxy Brown, and Nicki Minaj. And in the case of both Lil Kim and Foxy Brown, they both rapped about macho things and most of their lyrics were written by the guys around them. Nicki Minaj is the only odd one out (I don't listen to Nicki Minaj's music as well).

Being gay and rapping are like two parallel lines that should never meet. grin

There you go again.

You're judging the artist and not appreciating his/her talent for what it is. You can have a very good rapper who isn't straight. That notwithstanding, I get what you're saying and it can be hard to immune / distance one's self from being prejudiced. This reminds me of the Saturday night talent shows. Simon Cowell's X-factor (I think). In one of the earlier episodes, Will Young (the winner), only came out clean about his sexuality AFTER the voting had finished, to admit he was gay.

Question is, why didn't he come out with it from the beginning? Probably because a lot of folks would have been too biased to vote for him, knowing what his sexual orientation was. (I know I would be). Not saying that it's right, but it is what it is...

You don't listen to Nicky Minaj? Even though she's got all the "assets" in the right place? C'mon Shymexx... grin grin
Re: Raising Kids Is Not Easy (pic) by SirShymexx: 11:14pm On Jun 25, 2015
EfemenaXY:

There you go again.

You're judging the artist and not appreciating his/her talent for what it is. You can have a very good rapper who isn't straight. That notwithstanding, I get what you're saying and it can be hard to immune / distance one's self from being prejudiced. This reminds me of the Saturday night talent shows. Simon Cowell's X-factor (I think). In one of the earlier episodes, Will Young (the winner), only came out clean about his sexuality AFTER the voting had finished, to admit he was gay.

Question is, why didn't he come out with it from the beginning? Probably because a lot of folks would have been too biased to vote for him, knowing what his sexual orientation was. (I know I would be). Not saying that it's right, but it is what it is...

You don't listen to Nicky Minaj? Even though she's got all the "assets" in the right place? C'mon Shymexx... grin grin

Rap/hip-hop is bigger than just talent - it involves personality, orientation, and a lot of other things. Hip-hop was created to tell hood stories and run commentaries about what happens in the inner city, and it's basically intertwined with being macho/masculinity - they're intertwined like siamese twins and you can't separate the two.

R&B on the other hand deals with love and romance, and everyone can relate to that regardless of sexual orientation. But how can I relate to a homo telling me about hood tales?

The case of Will Young has more to do with society prejudice and how homophobic the society was back then - and how they will most likely affect the voting pattern. Not the content and ability to relate to his music.

I like Nicki Minaj's body but I'm not a fan of her music.
Re: Raising Kids Is Not Easy (pic) by mysticgal(f): 9:26am On Jun 26, 2015
ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

He's 21, I Am 19 And We Are Happily Married / Dying In Shock! Never Knew That My Parents Are Not My Real Parents / My Husband Is Filing For Divorce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.