Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,921 members, 7,952,708 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:00 PM

My Opinion On Arise Tv - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / My Opinion On Arise Tv (889 Views)

Grammatical Intelligence: Jenifa's Diary Not For Kids- My Opinion / I Dont Blame Kemen [my Opinion] / Perfect Movie Ever Made: My Opinion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Opinion On Arise Tv by masseratti: 6:04pm On Jun 20, 2015
Have being hooked to this tv channel for a couple of days now and I think it's the best news tv station on DSTV right now,CNN can be suicidal,rate at which they repeat one news event over and over again can make you go nuts.Arise covers a lot of events and it's broad.
Re: My Opinion On Arise Tv by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jun 21, 2015
masseratti:
Have being hooked to this tv channel for a couple of days now and I think it's the best news tv station on DSTV right now,CNN can be suicidal,rate at which they repeat one news event over and over again can make you go nuts.Arise covers a lot of events and it's broad.
That boring channel, even BBC is better. Probably because BBC is on higher bouquet and most multi choice subscribers are lower That's why we can't watch them. There's a new on DStv channel 404(SABC news ).
Re: My Opinion On Arise Tv by masseratti: 11:45am On Jun 22, 2015
asuustrike2009:

That boring channel, even BBC is better. Probably because BBC is on higher bouquet and most multi choice subscribers are lower That's why we can't watch them. There's a new on DStv channel 404(SABC news ).
BBC is on most bouquet compact plus and higher,i enjoy their documentaries though especially click.

(1) (Reply)

The Flash And Arrow Fan Club (you Have Failed This City) / Leaked Video Of A Policeman Auditioning For A X-rated Movie In An Abuja Hotel / Atlast!! Fox To Continue With Prison Break

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.