Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,092 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

I Dont Blame Kemen [my Opinion] - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / I Dont Blame Kemen [my Opinion] (519 Views)

Kemen: "Tboss Lied Against Me, I Did Not Put My Hand In Her" / Kemen's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba Of Media Room Hub (Video) / BBNaija: Kemen Meets Other Evicted Housemates (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Dont Blame Kemen [my Opinion] by paulchucks: 2:09pm On Mar 06, 2017
you people should stop blaming kemen and blame the ladies for this . A lot of people doing this blame game dont follow this program always,i am not a fan of kemen rather i am for thin tall tony but i have to share this for those that doesnt follow this program regularly.there was a day this ladies i think it was debbie rise who stated this discussion that men in the house dont have mouth when called to explain she said the men are afraid to talk or approach them and this lead to a hot discussion .Tboss joined the discussion and told the housemates about the day kemen slept beside her on the same bed and was pressing her all over her body like if she was eba she was making mockery of kemen in front of the housemates that she dont know if kemen dont know where her breast is and was busy pressing her all over her body .i think this mighy have prompted kemen to act the way he did just to prove that he is not dull guy so lets wait to hear the two side of the story even those judging bisola should stop bisola is so observant any person close to tboss always get evicted since the day she said she love uriel and will get to be friend with her outside big brother house i know her days are numbered

1 Like

Re: I Dont Blame Kemen [my Opinion] by Nobody: 2:54pm On Mar 07, 2017
Video or you know the rest

(1) (Reply)

FLASH Vs C.P.U. Who Is Faster? / CHECK OUT THIS PRANK GONE WRONG! / Black-ish Fans!! Get In Here!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.