Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,763 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Best Tablet For Blogging. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Best Tablet For Blogging. (404 Views)

Which Content Management System Is Good For Blogging / I Want To Revive My Blog. (how can I Reignite My Passion For Blogging) / Wordpress Or Blogger, Which Is Best For Blogging? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best Tablet For Blogging. by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jun 20, 2015
Pls i need your advice, i'm in need of a tablet for my blogging exercise, i'll prefer one with a keyboard.
Which do you think is the best?
Re: Best Tablet For Blogging. by bizfirst: 7:05pm On Jun 20, 2015
redlyunited:
Pls i need your advice, i'm in need of a tablet for my blogging exercise, i'll prefer one with a keyboard.
Which do you think is the best?

For blogging, dear Redlyunited, nothing beats the iPad, equipped with the premium app, Blogsy.

You'll not miss the obviously missing external keyboard, believe me.

...and there is practically nothing a PC can achieve that you won't be able to!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is It Wrong To Use A Custom Template On Blogger If You Want To Profit From It. / Bluild Me A Blog / Payoneer Mastercard Gives You 25 USD BONUS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.