Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,160 members, 7,849,594 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:43 AM

Dogara Resists APC Leaders' Move to Appoint Gbajabiamila as Majority Leader - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dogara Resists APC Leaders' Move to Appoint Gbajabiamila as Majority Leader (33876 Views)

Gbajabiamila Emerges Reps Majority Leader / Gbajabiamila Will Not Be Majority Leader, Dogara Insists / Welcome Saraki's Choice Of Majority Leader! (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dogara Resists APC Leaders' Move to Appoint Gbajabiamila as Majority Leader by masseratti: 3:22pm On Jun 21, 2015
specco:

What you sow is what you reap. You wont sow a mango seed and expect to reap orange fruits.
Tinubu and co sowed Tambuwalism in the HOR in 2011 when they teamed up with some Pdp members to elect Tambuwal as their Speaker against the Pdp's prefered candidate. So they should stop making noise and accept their fate.
in actual fact,it started with Dimeji Bankole,he was the one that first went against party leadership to contest individually without the blessing of the party leadership not Tambuwal, tambuwal's own came latter, am not saying what they all did was right,buy the majority in an entity must be respected.
Re: Dogara Resists APC Leaders' Move to Appoint Gbajabiamila as Majority Leader by HzRF(m): 3:23pm On Jun 21, 2015
LEOSIRSIR:
Let peace rain in the NASS its better FG Femi Gbajabiamila should be made the Majority leader he had sponsored 59 bills in the 5th, 6th and 7th National Assembly, I'm sure giving him the majority leader will restore peace and the spilt between the APC factions..
#peace nigeria
That will be a threat to Dogara seat

I don't think tinubu and Co will hesitate impeaching Dogara if opportunity presents itself
So Itz better d opportunity is prevented from happening
Re: Dogara Resists APC Leaders' Move to Appoint Gbajabiamila as Majority Leader by HzRF(m): 3:25pm On Jun 21, 2015
captainprogress:
A friend of my enemy is my enemy...
Apc number 1 problem
Re: Dogara Resists APC Leaders' Move to Appoint Gbajabiamila as Majority Leader by HzRF(m): 3:33pm On Jun 21, 2015
sunshine1974:
Tinubu is d father of the thieves in APC. I'm sure OBJ has a hand in all of these. Because he's never a friend of Tinubu
Many things go on behind the scenes
But am sure Dogara /Saraki have mover(s) of this country backing dem
They are doing what they want calling d bluff of the party decision made by dem is the final even d party Chairman is nothing but "the man on the chair" d real Chairman is Melaye Cuz his decision is the coming to past
Re: Dogara Resists APC Leaders' Move to Appoint Gbajabiamila as Majority Leader by HzRF(m): 3:39pm On Jun 21, 2015
Ahmeduana:

TELL ME WHO DID YOU SEE AS SERIOUS FELLOW AMONG THE apchit THE PRESIDENT ABSCOND FROM HIS CONSTITUTIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES IN ABUJA, TENDING TO COWS IN DAURA, IS HE NOT TELLING US THAT COW IS MORE IMPORTANT THAT NIGERIANS? VERY SOON THEY WILL FIGHT FOR GATE MAN POSITIO AT THE apc HEADQUARTER FOR BOURDILON ROAD INSIDE TINUBU BEDROOM. IS HIGH TIME TO LET THESE POLITICAL NUISANCES KNOWS THAT THEY DON'T OWNS NIGERIA AND NIGERIANS, THAT THEY WERE SEND TO ABUJA TO DO THEIR CONSTITUTIONAL ELECTED DUTIES.
After 70 + days of winning the election
He doesn't even know who to choose as sgf not to talk of Minister.
Instead of hitting the ground running he hit the ground reversing

The NASS has become public show of selfishness, selfish factions opposing each other in a ruling part
Yet these pple are expected to make law that will benefit common man in the country
Re: Dogara Resists APC Leaders' Move to Appoint Gbajabiamila as Majority Leader by sunshine1974(m): 4:00pm On Jun 21, 2015
Na u suppose be FTC aswear, Infact I'm still laughing grin grin
twoondei:
I thought FG banned the sale and consumption of kaikai
Re: Dogara Resists APC Leaders' Move to Appoint Gbajabiamila as Majority Leader by HzRF(m): 4:03pm On Jun 21, 2015
masseratti:
the truth is that there is nothing Saraki or Dogora can do about majority leaders and other elective post in the National assembly, the majority of their party members are not in their camp,Dogara has 30 Apc members to Femi's 180,Saraki has 9 senators to Lawan 52 it's only common sense that they will vote for their own people, Saraki still has chairmanship post to fill same with Dogora he can easily give his men those position and everyone will rest, the problem is giving those post to members of PDP.there is nothing they can do to be honest just like the party leadership can't do anything when they emerge,My advice for the party leadership is to expel Saraki,Dogara and other members immediately no matter what,they can move to PDP but an example has to be set, one person cannot be greater than the Majority.
U sure right on the majority leader Dogara /Saraki have no say on that
But the chairmanship of the committee they didn't get the support of pdp for supporting sake
Wen Tambuwal emerge in 2011 yayi of acn got one of the most juicy position in the Assembly
PDP will surely head committees hw juicy the committee(s) Dat I dunno. I don't see Dogara /Saraki allowing their main rivals to strive
Failure give pdp good spoils might see dem align with gbaja /lawan faction and u knw the rest
If you expel Saraki, Saraki won't leave sumtin Lyk new pdp Nd will polarise the party before moving
Re: Dogara Resists APC Leaders' Move to Appoint Gbajabiamila as Majority Leader by HzRF(m): 4:18pm On Jun 21, 2015
agarawu23:
of cus

we argue and support party here doesn't mean we can take bullet from them. its all political game
For the 1st time I agree with you
We just argue base on what we have seen hitherto hw we have been able to reason with we have seen hence forming our judgement

Trust me when push comes to shove
D likes of barcanista redoil severussnape ecotteros francizy truckpusher dearpreye SuperSuave will show you they hold ace in sprinting

While the likes of gbawe passingshot beremx gboliwe cramjones dockowotus obiaghelli will show their dexterity in climbing fence

God bless Nigeria
Re: Dogara Resists APC Leaders' Move to Appoint Gbajabiamila as Majority Leader by HzRF(m): 4:28pm On Jun 21, 2015
masseratti:
in actual fact,it started with Dimeji Bankole,he was the one that first went against party leadership to contest individually without the blessing of the party leadership not Tambuwal, tambuwal's own came latter, am not saying what they all did was right, buy the majority in an entity must be respected.
Exactly if this system is to work power must return to the pple instead of godfathers
When you knw ur mandate was gotten tru the pple and u want to remain relevant then the people's right must top ur agenda
Other than having the assurance that once "baba say yes am good to go"
Re: Dogara Resists APC Leaders' Move to Appoint Gbajabiamila as Majority Leader by SuperSuave(m): 4:30pm On Jun 21, 2015
HzRF:

We just argue base on what we have seen hitherto hw we have been able to reason with we have seen hence forming our judgement

D likes of barcanista redoil severussnape ecotteros francizy truckpusher dearpreye SuperSuave will show you they hold ace in sprinting

While the likes of gbawe passingshot beremx gboliwe cramjones dockowotus obiaghelli will show their dexterity in climbing fence

God bless Nigeria
Re: Dogara Resists APC Leaders' Move to Appoint Gbajabiamila as Majority Leader by SuperSuave(m): 4:31pm On Jun 21, 2015
HzRF:

God bless Nigeria

lol...naso brother
Re: Dogara Resists APC Leaders' Move to Appoint Gbajabiamila as Majority Leader by RazziP(m): 5:32pm On Jun 21, 2015
This interesting...can't wait for the end
Re: Dogara Resists APC Leaders' Move to Appoint Gbajabiamila as Majority Leader by Blackfire(m): 5:33pm On Jun 21, 2015
spenca:

Relevance ?
acceptance?
Re: Dogara Resists APC Leaders' Move to Appoint Gbajabiamila as Majority Leader by trinidad(m): 6:26pm On Jun 21, 2015
Dogara is claiming to be good now on the basis regional sentiment. He did not consider that while vying for speakership that no 1and 3 men are already from the north even then against the party's interest he contested as no. 4 man making 3 of the first 4 positions (President, Senate President and Speaker) taken away by the north. He is now complaining no 2 and no 3 positions (Deputy Speaker and Majority Leader) in the house cannot come to the south. It only shows these guys are pretenders and they are only interested in their pockets. APC is in serious mess now because people bury their thinking caps ahead of their death.
Re: Dogara Resists APC Leaders' Move to Appoint Gbajabiamila as Majority Leader by francizy(m): 6:56pm On Jun 21, 2015
HzRF:

While the likes of gbawe passingshot beremx angry gboliwe cramjones dockowotus obiaghelli will show their dexterity in climbing fence

God bless Nigeria

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Dogara Resists APC Leaders' Move to Appoint Gbajabiamila as Majority Leader by spenca: 9:55pm On Jun 21, 2015
Blackfire:

acceptance?

Denial !
Re: Dogara Resists APC Leaders' Move to Appoint Gbajabiamila as Majority Leader by Akiika: 10:32pm On Jun 21, 2015
Junk news!!!
Stop believing these lies.
Lazy journalism!
Re: Dogara Resists APC Leaders' Move to Appoint Gbajabiamila as Majority Leader by Dav24(m): 10:40pm On Jun 21, 2015
APC is drifting to an early collapse, with the PDP elements in the party pushing for their personal gains, the party can not surve it for too long.
Re: Dogara Resists APC Leaders' Move to Appoint Gbajabiamila as Majority Leader by HzRF(m): 10:43pm On Jun 21, 2015
francizy:

grin grin grin grin grin
Naxo

1 Like

Re: Dogara Resists APC Leaders' Move to Appoint Gbajabiamila as Majority Leader by Blackfire(m): 12:14am On Jun 22, 2015
spenca:

Denial !
unacceptable !
Re: Dogara Resists APC Leaders' Move to Appoint Gbajabiamila as Majority Leader by Pamelayoung: 12:59am On Jun 22, 2015
Dogara and Gbajabiamila have been in the news lately wat amuses me is this their names.
Re: Dogara Resists APC Leaders' Move to Appoint Gbajabiamila as Majority Leader by spenca: 4:08am On Jun 22, 2015
Blackfire:

unacceptable !

Fate!
Re: Dogara Resists APC Leaders' Move to Appoint Gbajabiamila as Majority Leader by Blackfire(m): 8:00am On Jun 22, 2015
spenca:

Fate!
relate !
Re: Dogara Resists APC Leaders' Move to Appoint Gbajabiamila as Majority Leader by spenca: 8:45am On Jun 22, 2015
Blackfire:

relate !

Undeniability!
Re: Dogara Resists APC Leaders' Move to Appoint Gbajabiamila as Majority Leader by Blackfire(m): 8:51am On Jun 22, 2015
spenca:

Undeniability!
lets meet
Re: Dogara Resists APC Leaders' Move to Appoint Gbajabiamila as Majority Leader by spenca: 9:26am On Jun 22, 2015
Blackfire:

lets meet

Decline!
Re: Dogara Resists APC Leaders' Move to Appoint Gbajabiamila as Majority Leader by Blackfire(m): 9:29am On Jun 22, 2015
spenca:

Decline!
unacceptable!
Re: Dogara Resists APC Leaders' Move to Appoint Gbajabiamila as Majority Leader by spenca: 9:45am On Jun 22, 2015
Blackfire:

unacceptable!

Fatalism !
Re: Dogara Resists APC Leaders' Move to Appoint Gbajabiamila as Majority Leader by Blackfire(m): 10:11am On Jun 22, 2015
spenca:

Fatalism !
realism
Re: Dogara Resists APC Leaders' Move to Appoint Gbajabiamila as Majority Leader by spenca: 11:58am On Jun 22, 2015
Blackfire:

realism

Not applicable!
Re: Dogara Resists APC Leaders' Move to Appoint Gbajabiamila as Majority Leader by free13: 2:42pm On Jun 22, 2015
HzRF:

God bless Nigeria

grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Receives Brahimi Ghazli, President Of Sahrawi Arab Democratic Republic / Acting Accountant-General Chukwuyere Anamekwe Replaced / T.O.S. Benson Poses With His Studebaker Commander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.