Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:58 PM

Eating Food You Hate In The Name Of Love - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Eating Food You Hate In The Name Of Love (6273 Views)

Eba Eating Food Competition ( OMG!!! See Swallow) / Nairalanders,what Type Of Food Do You Hate/detest Most / Fruits You Hate! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eating Food You Hate In The Name Of Love by Moyo1(m): 3:55pm On Dec 06, 2008
Bullshit. How can I ingest what I don't like. Why can't she like what I like?. Infact it's very silly of her to pick offence in me not liking her best food. What does she take me for?
Re: Eating Food You Hate In The Name Of Love by tosinadeda: 12:45am On Dec 08, 2008
a mugu
Re: Eating Food You Hate In The Name Of Love by smileskiss(f): 11:51am On Jan 23, 2009
Love have no limit, it regards all range of our daily lives, but there is a yoruba proverb that says "ewure toba bagja rin, undermust loma gje igbe". but i am against this, in this contest. because first discussions during our relationship or courtship, will be what is your favourite food, we will know our likes and dos, also the inverser of it.

So why on earth and beyond, will i eat shit if my love like eating it. Nada i will always be on break during the time for love sake, so that our love should live longer, with lovilovi style.
Re: Eating Food You Hate In The Name Of Love by Epi: 7:35pm On Jan 23, 2009
last night my b/f brought over some Chicken foot soup from his mother (Nigerian).  Not sure why people cook soup with chicken foot (Yuck) but I drank the soup ONLY.   The soup tasted real nice though.  I had the rest for lunch (of course without the chicken foot) tongue

One love
Re: Eating Food You Hate In The Name Of Love by Chiori(m): 6:01pm On Jul 30, 2009
if you have a girlfriend like mine, you won't argue. you just have to eat it
Re: Eating Food You Hate In The Name Of Love by Fhemmmy: 8:28pm On Jul 30, 2009
I went with a girlfriend once to her aunt's place and she serve us food with pepper and i dont eat pepper, but shy no gree me talk oh, so after few mins, and i nearly passed out do my girlfriend remember, that they have killed person.
I will never do such again in my life, cos i suffer for am no be small
Re: Eating Food You Hate In The Name Of Love by Chiori(m): 1:00pm On Jul 31, 2009
At least you did not pass out. And I am sure the relationship did not end because of that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Health, Skin, Hair & Cooking Benefits Of Our Unrefined Sea Salt / Miracle Seed For Weight Loss, Infection And Infertility Problems / Unripe Plantain And Cow Leg Porridge In Groundnut Oil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.