Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,796 members, 7,820,794 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Father's Day: Let's Drop Wishes For Our Dads - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Father's Day: Let's Drop Wishes For Our Dads (467 Views)

Single Mum Dresses Up Like A Man To Celebrate Father's Day (Photos) / Father's Day: What Did You Learn From Your Father, That Has Helped You In Life? / 16 Pictures Of African Dads At Weddings That Will Make You Delighted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Father's Day: Let's Drop Wishes For Our Dads by afuye(m): 9:32am On Jun 21, 2015
I wish him long life and prosperti
Re: Father's Day: Let's Drop Wishes For Our Dads by bollyano(f): 10:04am On Jun 21, 2015
happy fathers day to my dad and all fathers out there, enjoy d fruits of your labour

1 Like

Re: Father's Day: Let's Drop Wishes For Our Dads by Tolzeal(m): 10:04am On Jun 21, 2015
Long life is All i want from God.

1 Like

Re: Father's Day: Let's Drop Wishes For Our Dads by Moana(f): 10:40am On Jun 21, 2015
You are the most amazing man i have ever met and the greatest gift God gave to me. Thank you for all the love and support. May the Lord continue to keep you in good health and success. I love you
Re: Father's Day: Let's Drop Wishes For Our Dads by Olypeppy(f): 10:54am On Jun 21, 2015
Wish you good health my Papa..Love you giga

(1) (Reply)

His Sexuality / #dread / For Ladies And Gentlemen Going Or Into Marriage.a Mustwatch!an Eye Opener

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.