Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,585 members, 7,827,171 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Bragging Right!!! (oldschool Vs Newschool) •• Mailmalc Vs Giyazz •• - Rap Battles (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Bragging Right!!! (oldschool Vs Newschool) •• Mailmalc Vs Giyazz •• (4455 Views)

~ ~ ~ **** Hell In A New Dawn *** ~ ~ ~ GIYAZZ Vs FLUXMIND ~ ~ ~ *** / ***/// BRAGGING RIGHTS I: Paayne Vs Zachhugo \\\*** / Darkrebel Vs Giyazz - The Holocaust Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: Bragging Right!!! (oldschool Vs Newschool) •• Mailmalc Vs Giyazz •• by obesemf(m): 7:54pm On Jun 22, 2015
ELYMAXiimus:
Oya make we derail. grin ., i'll start first.

Obesemf, you said we were d1ckriding.

Now, Look at ur verdict, nd tell me who exactly has d1ckrode.

embarassed plzzzzxxxzzzzzzxzzcZ

1 Like

Re: Bragging Right!!! (oldschool Vs Newschool) •• Mailmalc Vs Giyazz •• by mailmalc(m): 7:55pm On Jun 22, 2015
Lol thanks guys for voting. Going 24 lines against Giyazz's 40 and still counting, @emaprince is to be blamed for that I guess.

Is it me or the newbies still confuse text battles with grindtime themed battles? Quoting references outside their Writtens, explaining their next bar, having skits and interludes like RnB albums? I was almst expecting to read a line stating the producers name.

NaaAh! While y'all had Facebook, we got schooled @ AHH. If you want to rap with references outside the 'text' battle context, then make diss tracks nd let your vocals first.

Cheers!

@Ibime @Coogar @Alexpissu I see you

@kinglahkay @liricyst bless! ...I'm out

1 Like

Re: Bragging Right!!! (oldschool Vs Newschool) •• Mailmalc Vs Giyazz •• by ELYMAXiimus(m): 7:55pm On Jun 22, 2015
GIYAZZ:
There were no points tagged to the criterias son.
bullsh1t. Every regular on this section knows the value of each crit.

Mailmalc, so after all the noise you made, you almost got ur @ss handed to you. grin

you tagged my brawl with jigs "rubbish" ... Yet i can't see any of ur bars here that could stand one from that brawl.

I gave you the W, cos i like being strict when i vote. I expected more from y'all.

Giyaz wan kill you! if na jigsaw con handle you nkor?

Na ur burial we go dey arrange now.
Re: Bragging Right!!! (oldschool Vs Newschool) •• Mailmalc Vs Giyazz •• by GIYAZZ(m): 8:00pm On Jun 22, 2015
ELYMAXiimus:

bullsh1t. Every regular on this section knows the value of each crit.

Mailmalc, so after all the noise you made, you almost got ur @ss handed to you. grin

you tagged my brawl with jigs "rubbish" ... Yet i can't see any of ur bars here that could stand one from that brawl.

I gave you the W, cos i like being strict when i vote. I expected more from y'all.

Giyaz wan kill you! if na jigsaw con handle you nkor?

Na ur burial we go dey arrange now.
Please chill, we are not fighting. What's the "bullsh1t" for?

You forgot Obesemf is a newbie, dude ain't adapted fully yet.

And stop tryna make Mailmalc's verse look weak. It's hella dópe. If he battled someone weak it'd be a pure bodybag!

Go and sleep. tongue
Re: Bragging Right!!! (oldschool Vs Newschool) •• Mailmalc Vs Giyazz •• by airmark(m): 8:02pm On Jun 22, 2015
Emaprince:
Both rappers came good. Malc surprised me fort coming out clean even after staying away for years. Giyazz did well too with stinging personals.

Based on enjoyability, Giyazz won for me. But then, only my opinion doesn't count.

This battle is a TIE!!!

Thread closed.

Closing thread at 7:35 while you said 8:00pm? GIYAZZ won this to me.
Re: Bragging Right!!! (oldschool Vs Newschool) •• Mailmalc Vs Giyazz •• by ELYMAXiimus(m): 8:05pm On Jun 22, 2015
GIYAZZ:
Please chill, we are not fighting. What's the "bullsh1t" for?

You forgot Obesemf is a newbie, dude ain't adapted fully yet.

And stop tryna make Mailmalc's verse look weak. It's hella dópe. If he battled someone weak it'd be a pure bodybag!

Go and sleep. tongue
in dark's statement, "this is karma"... grin
Someone who tagged my brawl wack nd couldn't do better.

What do you expect from me?

Una try sha.
Re: Bragging Right!!! (oldschool Vs Newschool) •• Mailmalc Vs Giyazz •• by obesemf(m): 8:09pm On Jun 22, 2015
ah, see as this nigga dey tag me newbie. You wan make i tag romancelanders to destroy this thread
Re: Bragging Right!!! (oldschool Vs Newschool) •• Mailmalc Vs Giyazz •• by jreyez(m): 8:11pm On Jun 22, 2015
Smh., how come the battle got tied?
Re: Bragging Right!!! (oldschool Vs Newschool) •• Mailmalc Vs Giyazz •• by ELYMAXiimus(m): 8:25pm On Jun 22, 2015
Ibime:

Bis in 2007 way above your scope ninja
This battle is a draw.
lol. Of cos, you hadn't opened an NL account then. I just had to emphasize his written being too oldskul. smiley he should come learn from this new generation.
I bet the learning process already began tonight. grin
Re: Bragging Right!!! (oldschool Vs Newschool) •• Mailmalc Vs Giyazz •• by 007Bruce: 9:22pm On Jun 22, 2015
Wrongturn dude, where have you been?
Re: Bragging Right!!! (oldschool Vs Newschool) •• Mailmalc Vs Giyazz •• by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jun 22, 2015
When your rage is choking you, it is best to say nothing.

All I see is tears shed for another person ,is it the dream they stood for ? There is salvation in life, but in destructive way they losing infinite hope.

Mailmalc , I see you man ...Respect

Giyazz, kudos man .
Re: Bragging Right!!! (oldschool Vs Newschool) •• Mailmalc Vs Giyazz •• by KingHenryVIII(m): 11:53pm On Jun 22, 2015
Wordplay - G'yaz
Metaphors - G'yaz
Flow - G'yaz
Rhyme - G'yaz
Punchlines - G'yaz
Personal - G'yaz
Opener - G'yaz
Really surprised and shocked seeing people that call theirselves vets and claim they know about textceeing giving this to Mailmac. You are either biased or don't know shitt about textceeing, this be why I quit textbattling years back. Posting this on facebook to get reviews from real vets, sick of kids claiming they are rap heads but don't know jack!!!

3 Likes

Re: Bragging Right!!! (oldschool Vs Newschool) •• Mailmalc Vs Giyazz •• by Limerick: 12:08am On Jun 23, 2015
mailmalc:
Lol thanks guys for voting. Going 24 lines against Giyazz's 40 and still counting, @emaprince is to be blamed for that I guess.

Is it me or the newbies still confuse text battles with grindtime themed battles? Quoting references outside their Writtens, explaining their next bar, having skits and interludes like RnB albums? I was almst expecting to read a line stating the producers name.

NaaAh! While y'all had Facebook, we got schooled @ AHH. If you want to rap with references outside the 'text' battle context, then make diss tracks nd let your vocals first.

Cheers!

@Ibime @Coogar @Alexpissu I see you

@kinglahkay @liricyst bless! ...I'm out
Story for the deities!!!

the fùck is you even saying? you brought a 2010 shiit to a 2015 battle... what do you expect? give you the win like its your father's property?

and elymax, you should keep shut now...like it or not, you still that wack kid from 2go I've always known you to be, nothing's changed.

3 Likes

Re: Bragging Right!!! (oldschool Vs Newschool) •• Mailmalc Vs Giyazz •• by Limerick: 12:15am On Jun 23, 2015
KingHenryVIII:
Wordplay - G'yaz Metaphors - G'yaz Flow - G'yaz Rhyme - G'yaz Punchlines - G'yaz Personal - G'yaz Opener - G'yaz
grin grin
true jare
eff there was a crit called 'oldschool' I think I'd gv mail that one
Re: Bragging Right!!! (oldschool Vs Newschool) •• Mailmalc Vs Giyazz •• by 007Bruce: 12:26am On Jun 23, 2015
KingHenryVIII:
Wordplay - G'yaz
Metaphors - G'yaz
Flow - G'yaz
Rhyme - G'yaz
Punchlines - G'yaz
Personal - G'yaz
Opener - G'yaz
Really surprised and shocked seeing people that call theirselves vets and claim they know about textceeing giving this to Mailmac. You are either biased or don't know shitt about textceeing, this be why I quit textbattling years back. Posting this on facebook to get reviews from real vets, sick of kids claiming they are rap heads but don't know jack!!!
shut up!
Re: Bragging Right!!! (oldschool Vs Newschool) •• Mailmalc Vs Giyazz •• by Limerick: 12:33am On Jun 23, 2015
007Bruce:
shut up!
imagine yourself, telling your father "shut up"
you know there's no pocket money for 2months
Re: Bragging Right!!! (oldschool Vs Newschool) •• Mailmalc Vs Giyazz •• by KingHenryVIII(m): 1:57am On Jun 23, 2015
Limerick:
grin grin
true jare
eff there was a crit called 'oldschool' I think I'd gv mail that one
Lol... Me too
Re: Bragging Right!!! (oldschool Vs Newschool) •• Mailmalc Vs Giyazz •• by liricyst(m): 5:17am On Jun 23, 2015
KingHenryVIII:
Wordplay - G'yaz
Metaphors - G'yaz
Flow - G'yaz
Rhyme - G'yaz
Punchlines - G'yaz
Personal - G'yaz
Opener - G'yaz

Giyazz all crits? Smh....this is the most biased verd i have ever seen. We expect it sha cos of your known affiliations with him. Giyazz got the metaphor, punches, personal crits IMO but all.....mehn, thats not true
Re: Bragging Right!!! (oldschool Vs Newschool) •• Mailmalc Vs Giyazz •• by Limerick: 7:25am On Jun 23, 2015
KingHenryVIII:

This be why I avoid all these group or forum "things" from facebook.
what do you expect from a 16 year old with internet access?
Re: Bragging Right!!! (oldschool Vs Newschool) •• Mailmalc Vs Giyazz •• by gottoboy(m): 8:16am On Jun 23, 2015
007Bruce:
shut up!
Thank you, Jaare!
Re: Bragging Right!!! (oldschool Vs Newschool) •• Mailmalc Vs Giyazz •• by Iceskidd(m): 9:47am On Jun 23, 2015
Who be dat king henry sef?
Re: Bragging Right!!! (oldschool Vs Newschool) •• Mailmalc Vs Giyazz •• by 007Bruce: 10:12am On Jun 23, 2015
gottoboy:
Thank you, Jaare!
damu ba shi. yaya dai?
Re: Bragging Right!!! (oldschool Vs Newschool) •• Mailmalc Vs Giyazz •• by jreyez(m): 10:17am On Jun 23, 2015
Iceskidd:
Who be dat king henry sef?

Don't hate please.
Re: Bragging Right!!! (oldschool Vs Newschool) •• Mailmalc Vs Giyazz •• by ELYMAXiimus(m): 10:22am On Jun 23, 2015
Limerick:

Story for the deities!!!

the fùck is you even saying? you brought a 2010 shiit to a 2015 battle... what do you expect? give you the win like its your father's property?

and elymax, you should keep shut now...like it or not, you still that wack kid from 2go I've always known you to be, nothing's changed.
I didn't know you on 2go.
and neither did you know me.
I ain't battling you.
there's a tourney going on.
stop exposing Ur frustration.
Re: Bragging Right!!! (oldschool Vs Newschool) •• Mailmalc Vs Giyazz •• by Iceskidd(m): 10:32am On Jun 23, 2015
jreyez:

Don't hate please.
huh?
Re: Bragging Right!!! (oldschool Vs Newschool) •• Mailmalc Vs Giyazz •• by Limerick: 3:33pm On Jun 23, 2015
ELYMAXiimus:

I didn't know you on 2go.
and neither did you know me.
I ain't battling you.
there's a tourney going on.
stop exposing Ur frustration.
if you don't understand English, stop forcing yourself pretending you do
read the post again and curse the secondary school you attended

besides
You still the same wack kid we coached

now reply this.
Re: Bragging Right!!! (oldschool Vs Newschool) •• Mailmalc Vs Giyazz •• by Wrongturn: 3:41pm On Jun 23, 2015
007Bruce:
Wrongturn dude, where have you been?
Bro, am fine. school ish. who dey cal me Pundad. ur so wrooooong!
Re: Bragging Right!!! (oldschool Vs Newschool) •• Mailmalc Vs Giyazz •• by goshikid: 4:52pm On Jun 23, 2015
WRONGTURN JARE! HOWUDY LONGEST TIME!
Re: Bragging Right!!! (oldschool Vs Newschool) •• Mailmalc Vs Giyazz •• by airmark(m): 5:58pm On Jun 23, 2015
Limerick:

if you don't understand English, stop forcing yourself pretending you do
read the post again and curse the secondary school you attended

besides
You still the same wack kid we coached

now reply this.

grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3)

\**/ Fire Fight I: Guykhena Vs Jigsawkillah \**/ / |**|NL-King-Of-Poet[2015]=Group Stage/Fixtures|**| / M.i Diss-lyric,verse 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.