Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,583 members, 7,955,136 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:51 PM

Hilarious Pic: When You Gave Birth To A Stubborn Kid And Refuses To Stay Home - Jokes Etc (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Hilarious Pic: When You Gave Birth To A Stubborn Kid And Refuses To Stay Home (85308 Views)

Which part Of Lagos Do You Think This Is Possible???(hilarious Pic) / When You Later Caught That Stubborn Rat (Hilarious Photo) / When She Needs A Man Who Works In Oil And Gas (Hilarious Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilarious Pic: When You Gave Birth To A Stubborn Kid And Refuses To Stay Home by Fdstar(m): 8:31am On Jul 18, 2015
DanceVille:
ROTFLWKM

When you gave birth to a stubborn kid and he refuses to stay home...
House Arrest!!!

A word for this kid's parent please!
When a kid learn to be stubborn you will have to deal with the kid in a stubborn way.
Re: Hilarious Pic: When You Gave Birth To A Stubborn Kid And Refuses To Stay Home by oladeledave: 8:39am On Jul 18, 2015
Others can also check this out

Perfetti Van Melle International Marketing Graduate Traineeship Programme 2015
http://dynamicexploits..com/2015/07/perfetti-van-melle-international.html

Microfinance Bank Job Vacancies (5 Positions)
http://dynamicexploits..com/2015/07/microfinance-bank-job-vacancies-5.html

Personal Assistant at GEC Petroleum Development Company Limited (GPDC)
http://dynamicexploits..com/2015/07/personal-assistant-at-gec-petroleum.html

[url]752Media Job Recruitment (5 Positions)[/url]
http://dynamicexploits..com/2015/07/752media-job-recruitment-5-positions.html
Re: Hilarious Pic: When You Gave Birth To A Stubborn Kid And Refuses To Stay Home by misshoree(f): 9:05am On Jul 18, 2015
VickyRotex:

lmao!!! cheesy This got me rotfl.
Honestly, it's not nice atall
seriously now,nuh nyce at all

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Pic: When You Gave Birth To A Stubborn Kid And Refuses To Stay Home by iheanyi40(m): 9:33am On Jul 18, 2015
Lmao
Re: Hilarious Pic: When You Gave Birth To A Stubborn Kid And Refuses To Stay Home by Marvellouzkk(f): 9:47am On Jul 18, 2015
Starships4u:
What a man sows that shall he also reap!!!seen a woman tie the son to a tree before

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Pic: When You Gave Birth To A Stubborn Kid And Refuses To Stay Home by Nobody: 9:49am On Jul 18, 2015
MrDoGood:

And it's good to know you're one of them.
lol
Re: Hilarious Pic: When You Gave Birth To A Stubborn Kid And Refuses To Stay Home by mykeloluwole(m): 10:20am On Jul 18, 2015
Credit to his mother.... Bcs BOKOHARAM will use him next
Re: Hilarious Pic: When You Gave Birth To A Stubborn Kid And Refuses To Stay Home by Nobody: 10:33am On Jul 18, 2015
pikin wey say hin mama no go sleep
...... hehe
Re: Hilarious Pic: When You Gave Birth To A Stubborn Kid And Refuses To Stay Home by VickyRotex(f): 10:43am On Jul 18, 2015
BraniacX:

You don't sleep do you? smiley

Circumstances are not excuses, circumstances make us who we are, they determine the tools you get to work with e.g time, finances, interests, temperament, people and as such you can't call them excuses, they don't just influence, they determine every decision we make

I don't smiley

You know what? We're saying same thing. Circumstances shouldnt determine every decision we make. That's just what I'm saying. We're humans, we can always make out ways if we want to.

Good Morning!
Re: Hilarious Pic: When You Gave Birth To A Stubborn Kid And Refuses To Stay Home by simdam500(m): 11:00am On Jul 18, 2015
Funny
Re: Hilarious Pic: When You Gave Birth To A Stubborn Kid And Refuses To Stay Home by missionmex(m): 12:01pm On Jul 18, 2015
chimkaire:
embarassed most posters do not realize, it is embarassed saddening cry
my dear I smh for them
Re: Hilarious Pic: When You Gave Birth To A Stubborn Kid And Refuses To Stay Home by BraniacX(m): 12:34pm On Jul 18, 2015
VickyRotex:

I don't smiley

You know what? We're saying same thing. Circumstances shouldnt determine every decision we make. That's just what I'm saying. We're humans, we can always make out ways if we want to.

Good Morning!

Alright then, you win!!
(A gentleman should let a lady win anyways)

Just come and have my baby asap wink

Have a nice day
Re: Hilarious Pic: When You Gave Birth To A Stubborn Kid And Refuses To Stay Home by Floxxi(f): 12:43pm On Jul 18, 2015
:pFIRE is GOD'S JUDGEMENT FOR THE ENEMY AS I AND THE CHILDREN THAT THE LORD HAS GIVEN ME ARE FOR SIGNS AND WONDERS IN ISREAL FOR THE GOD OF ZION.: ISAIAH 8
Re: Hilarious Pic: When You Gave Birth To A Stubborn Kid And Refuses To Stay Home by snilpall(m): 12:59pm On Jul 18, 2015
DanceVille:
ROTFLWKM
When you gave birth to a stubborn kid and he refuses to stay home... House Arrest!!!
A word for this kid's parent please!

D kid na fowl....abi goat ni??
Re: Hilarious Pic: When You Gave Birth To A Stubborn Kid And Refuses To Stay Home by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jul 18, 2015
That's wrong. Its against his fundamental human right embarassed
Re: Hilarious Pic: When You Gave Birth To A Stubborn Kid And Refuses To Stay Home by VickyRotex(f): 2:35pm On Jul 18, 2015
BraniacX:

Alright then, you win!! (A gentleman should let a lady win anyways)
Just come and have my baby asap wink
Have a nice day
Gentleman? Hahaha Stop faking it. cheesy
Go get a surrogate mother to do that.
Have a nice day too.
Re: Hilarious Pic: When You Gave Birth To A Stubborn Kid And Refuses To Stay Home by BraniacX(m): 2:57pm On Jul 18, 2015
VickyRotex:

Gentleman? Hahaha Stop faking it. cheesy

Go get a surrogate mother to do that.

Have a nice day too.

Disbelief i get is an innate self defence mechanism for women when it comes to men and I get that, but truly i am a gentleman though i try very hard not to look and act it so well.........., um,,,,,,,,, you can call me a gentleman on demand and am as gentle, thoughtful, mean, mischievous and so on as an occasion demands

I might want but definitely don't need a baby mama, rather, i need my baby's mother who'll also play mother to me too so i can pretend to be a kid again and a weetle birdie is telling me in ma head that you're milli-inch purrrfect grin
So you see, surrogate doesn't quite cut it for me especially when the suggestion is coming from you
Re: Hilarious Pic: When You Gave Birth To A Stubborn Kid And Refuses To Stay Home by VickyRotex(f): 5:06pm On Jul 18, 2015
BraniacX:

Disbelief i get is an innate self defence mechanism for women when it comes to men and I get that, but truly i am a gentleman though i try very hard not to look and act it so well.........., um,,,,,,,,, you can call me a gentleman on demand and am as gentle, thoughtful, mean, mischievous and so on as an occasion demands

I might want but definitely don't need a baby mama, rather, i need my baby's mother who'll also play mother to me too so i can pretend to be a kid again and a weetle birdie is telling me in ma head that you're milli-inch purrrfect grin
So you see, surrogate doesn't quite cut it for me especially when the suggestion is coming from you

Hmmmm!!! I see!

Remind me again, what's the title of that movie? cheesy

Nollywood or Hollywood? undecided
Re: Hilarious Pic: When You Gave Birth To A Stubborn Kid And Refuses To Stay Home by BraniacX(m): 1:32pm On Jul 19, 2015
VickyRotex:

Hmmmm!!! I see!
Remind me again, what's the title of that movie? cheesy
Nollywood or Hollywood? undecided
Regale me
When did I start acting??
Re: Hilarious Pic: When You Gave Birth To A Stubborn Kid And Refuses To Stay Home by VickyRotex(f): 9:07pm On Jul 19, 2015
BraniacX:

Regale me

When did I start acting??

smiley lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Hilarious Pic: When You Gave Birth To A Stubborn Kid And Refuses To Stay Home by BraniacX(m): 10:21pm On Jul 19, 2015
VickyRotex:

smiley lipsrsealed undecided
That's too many emo's in a single short whatever
Typical
Girls and the need to confuse a guy
SMH
Re: Hilarious Pic: When You Gave Birth To A Stubborn Kid And Refuses To Stay Home by VickyRotex(f): 10:35pm On Jul 19, 2015
BraniacX:

That's too many emo's in a single short whatever

Typical

Girls and the need to confuse a guy

SMH

Huh? I'm not one of those girls angry

Those emo's gave answers to your question undecided
Re: Hilarious Pic: When You Gave Birth To A Stubborn Kid And Refuses To Stay Home by BraniacX(m): 3:30am On Jul 20, 2015
VickyRotex:

Huh? I'm not one of those girls angry
Those emo's gave answers to your question undecided
Okay english pls
I officially fess to not being smart enough to decode your cypher
Re: Hilarious Pic: When You Gave Birth To A Stubborn Kid And Refuses To Stay Home by VickyRotex(f): 8:16am On Jul 20, 2015
BraniacX:

Okay english pls

I officially fess to not being smart enough to decode your cypher

Okay English cool

smiley : Smile

: Like, see question!

lipsrsealed : Closed mouth

*I Thought for a while*

undecided : inconclusive/I wouldn't know when you started acting.

Besides, you asked me to regale you, and I did just that.
Re: Hilarious Pic: When You Gave Birth To A Stubborn Kid And Refuses To Stay Home by BraniacX(m): 7:47pm On Jul 20, 2015
VickyRotex:

Okay English cool

smiley : Smile

: Like, see question!

lipsrsealed : Closed mouth

*I Thought for a while*

undecided : inconclusive/I wouldn't know when you started acting.

Besides, you asked me to regale you, and I did just that.

All that in emo's ? Seriously? Do you have a copy of that book "understanding girls without running mad?" well, 'nof of that

And on my proposal? embarassed
Re: Hilarious Pic: When You Gave Birth To A Stubborn Kid And Refuses To Stay Home by VickyRotex(f): 9:51pm On Jul 20, 2015
BraniacX:

All that in emo's ? Seriously? Do you have a copy of that book "understanding girls without running mad?" well, 'nof of that

And on my proposal? embarassed

Yea! Remind me, the Author of that book is BraniacX right? grin

Sup with your proposal? undecided
Re: Hilarious Pic: When You Gave Birth To A Stubborn Kid And Refuses To Stay Home by BraniacX(m): 9:56pm On Jul 20, 2015
VickyRotex:

Yea! Remind me, the Author of that book is BraniacX right? grin

Sup with your proposal? undecided

I never claimed to be alex hitchens or will smith so why would I author any book requiring in depth and profound knowledge of girls when am in need of sage advice myself??

Proposal ------> be my baby mama and my pseudo mama embarassed
Re: Hilarious Pic: When You Gave Birth To A Stubborn Kid And Refuses To Stay Home by VickyRotex(f): 10:12pm On Jul 20, 2015
BraniacX:

I never claimed to be alex hitchens or will smith so why would I author any book requiring in depth and profound knowledge of girls when am in need of sage advice myself??

Proposal ------> be my baby mama and my pseudo mama embarassed

I wonder why girls give guys so much Headache. cheesy

Well, Proposal <------- NAH!!! angry
Re: Hilarious Pic: When You Gave Birth To A Stubborn Kid And Refuses To Stay Home by BraniacX(m): 10:15am On Jul 21, 2015
VickyRotex:

I wonder why girls give guys so much Headache. cheesy
Well, Proposal <------- NAH!!! angry
I wonder why too
To proposal, <----------- why not? embarassed
Re: Hilarious Pic: When You Gave Birth To A Stubborn Kid And Refuses To Stay Home by free37: 1:49pm On Jul 21, 2015
grin angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Moment Tinubu Spotted Dino Melaye At Seyi's Wedding (Hilarious Photo) / Riddles Riddles Riddles!!! / Ladies And Gents, Its Crazy Picture Time. LAUGH RESPONSIBLY.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.