Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,611 members, 7,955,247 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:36 PM

Hilarious Pic: When You Gave Birth To A Stubborn Kid And Refuses To Stay Home - Jokes Etc (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Hilarious Pic: When You Gave Birth To A Stubborn Kid And Refuses To Stay Home (85309 Views)

Which part Of Lagos Do You Think This Is Possible???(hilarious Pic) / When You Later Caught That Stubborn Rat (Hilarious Photo) / When She Needs A Man Who Works In Oil And Gas (Hilarious Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilarious Pic: When You Gave Birth To A Stubborn Kid And Refuses To Stay Home by VickyRotex(f): 9:05pm On Jul 21, 2015
BraniacX:

I wonder why too

To proposal, <----------- why not? embarassed

------------> No Noni angry angry angry undecided
Re: Hilarious Pic: When You Gave Birth To A Stubborn Kid And Refuses To Stay Home by BraniacX(m): 9:10pm On Jul 21, 2015
VickyRotex:

------------> No Noni angry angry angry undecided

But why? embarassed (sobs)
Re: Hilarious Pic: When You Gave Birth To A Stubborn Kid And Refuses To Stay Home by VickyRotex(f): 9:16pm On Jul 21, 2015
BraniacX:

But why? embarassed (sobs)

*Hands him Handkerchief*

Why? cheesy cheesy

We've successfully derailed this thread. undecided
Re: Hilarious Pic: When You Gave Birth To A Stubborn Kid And Refuses To Stay Home by BraniacX(m): 9:33pm On Jul 21, 2015
VickyRotex:

*Hands him Handkerchief*
Why? cheesy cheesy
We've successfully derailed this thread. undecided
Thread be damned!!
Sorry
I don't need that, I'll rather have hugs embarassed
Re: Hilarious Pic: When You Gave Birth To A Stubborn Kid And Refuses To Stay Home by VickyRotex(f): 9:57pm On Jul 21, 2015
BraniacX:

Thread be damned!!

Sorry

I don't need that, I'll rather have hugs embarassed

Hian!!! angry

*Hugs* angry
Re: Hilarious Pic: When You Gave Birth To A Stubborn Kid And Refuses To Stay Home by BraniacX(m): 10:08pm On Jul 21, 2015
VickyRotex:

Hian!!! angry
*Hugs* angry
And kisses embarassed
Re: Hilarious Pic: When You Gave Birth To A Stubborn Kid And Refuses To Stay Home by VickyRotex(f): 10:26pm On Jul 21, 2015
BraniacX:

And kisses embarassed

NOPE!!!!! angry angry
Re: Hilarious Pic: When You Gave Birth To A Stubborn Kid And Refuses To Stay Home by BraniacX(m): 10:31pm On Jul 21, 2015
VickyRotex:

NOPE!!!!! angry angry
Pyeeeeaaaase embarassed
Re: Hilarious Pic: When You Gave Birth To A Stubborn Kid And Refuses To Stay Home by VickyRotex(f): 10:35pm On Jul 21, 2015
BraniacX:

Pyeeeeaaaase embarassed

Forgerrit!!!

You ain't getting that! undecided
Re: Hilarious Pic: When You Gave Birth To A Stubborn Kid And Refuses To Stay Home by BraniacX(m): 10:45pm On Jul 21, 2015
VickyRotex:

Forgerrit!!!
You ain't getting that! undecided

Pyeeeaase embarassed pyeeeeaaaase embarassed (sobs)
Re: Hilarious Pic: When You Gave Birth To A Stubborn Kid And Refuses To Stay Home by VickyRotex(f): 10:59pm On Jul 21, 2015
BraniacX:

Pyeeeaase embarassed pyeeeeaaaase embarassed (sobs)

Lol. Nothing changes my mind.

I mean it! undecided
Re: Hilarious Pic: When You Gave Birth To A Stubborn Kid And Refuses To Stay Home by BraniacX(m): 12:13am On Jul 22, 2015
VickyRotex:

Lol. Nothing changes my mind.
I mean it! undecided

Well,
Lost my will to continue

Going to hang myself from okra tree using. Tissue paper as my rope embarassed
Know you're responsible for killing me embarassed
Happy now? undecided
Re: Hilarious Pic: When You Gave Birth To A Stubborn Kid And Refuses To Stay Home by VickyRotex(f): 12:31am On Jul 22, 2015
BraniacX:

Well,

Lost my will to continue

Going to hang myself from okra tree using. Tissue paper as my rope embarassed

Know you're responsible for killing me embarassed

Happy now? undecided

cheesy cheesy I am very much happy now

Well, a dead man, can't sue me to court. tongue

Happy Suicidal Attempt grin
Re: Hilarious Pic: When You Gave Birth To A Stubborn Kid And Refuses To Stay Home by BraniacX(m): 12:41am On Jul 22, 2015
VickyRotex:

cheesy cheesy I am very much happy now
Well, a dead man, can't sue me to court. tongue
Happy Suicidal Attempt grin
Limialone!!!!
Let me RIP embarassed
Re: Hilarious Pic: When You Gave Birth To A Stubborn Kid And Refuses To Stay Home by VickyRotex(f): 12:51am On Jul 22, 2015
BraniacX:

Limialone!!!!

Let me RIP embarassed

cheesy cheesy Bur I wasn't holding you na. I cant even hold a ghost. angry

RIP okay, see you when I'm 85!!! smiley
Re: Hilarious Pic: When You Gave Birth To A Stubborn Kid And Refuses To Stay Home by BraniacX(m): 10:24am On Jul 22, 2015
VickyRotex:

cheesy cheesy Bur I wasn't holding you na. I cant even hold a ghost. angry
RIP okay, see you when I'm 85!!! smiley
Limijhorr!!
I 8 u embarassed
Re: Hilarious Pic: When You Gave Birth To A Stubborn Kid And Refuses To Stay Home by VickyRotex(f): 11:02am On Jul 22, 2015
BraniacX:

Limijhorr!!

I 8 u embarassed

Same here, I 8 Ghost too angry
Re: Hilarious Pic: When You Gave Birth To A Stubborn Kid And Refuses To Stay Home by BraniacX(m): 11:51am On Jul 22, 2015
VickyRotex:

Same here, I 8 Ghost too angry
Yimiayone oh!
Weeeked gurrrl embarassed
Re: Hilarious Pic: When You Gave Birth To A Stubborn Kid And Refuses To Stay Home by VickyRotex(f): 11:58am On Jul 22, 2015
BraniacX:

Yimiayone oh!

Weeeked gurrrl embarassed

embarassed angry
Re: Hilarious Pic: When You Gave Birth To A Stubborn Kid And Refuses To Stay Home by BraniacX(m): 12:05pm On Jul 22, 2015
VickyRotex:

embarassed angry
Yimioh!!

Yimioh!!
I wee go n tell ma mummy for yhu na embarassed
She can't even kiss person sef! embarassed
Re: Hilarious Pic: When You Gave Birth To A Stubborn Kid And Refuses To Stay Home by BraniacX(m): 7:15pm On Jul 22, 2015
VickyRotex:

embarassed angry
Go away oh!
Aya not pyaying mama and papa wheat yhu Again embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Pic: When You Gave Birth To A Stubborn Kid And Refuses To Stay Home by VickyRotex(f): 9:26pm On Jul 22, 2015
BraniacX:

Yimioh!!

Yimioh!!

I wee go n tell ma mummy for yhu na embarassed

She can't even kiss person sef! embarassed

BraniacX:

Go away oh!

Aya not pyaying mama and papa wheat yhu Again embarassed

cheesy cheesy cheesy

E pain am ooo... tongue
Re: Hilarious Pic: When You Gave Birth To A Stubborn Kid And Refuses To Stay Home by BraniacX(m): 1:33am On Jul 23, 2015
VickyRotex:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
E pain am ooo... tongue

So you're hapee abi? embarassed (sobs)
Re: Hilarious Pic: When You Gave Birth To A Stubborn Kid And Refuses To Stay Home by VickyRotex(f): 5:46am On Jul 23, 2015
BraniacX:

So you're hapee abi? embarassed (sobs)

angry cry cry
Re: Hilarious Pic: When You Gave Birth To A Stubborn Kid And Refuses To Stay Home by MelchizNna(m): 11:02am On Nov 27, 2016
These pictures are hilarious!! Nice one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Moment Tinubu Spotted Dino Melaye At Seyi's Wedding (Hilarious Photo) / Riddles Riddles Riddles!!! / Ladies And Gents, Its Crazy Picture Time. LAUGH RESPONSIBLY.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.