Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,941 members, 7,821,296 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / . (1518 Views)

My Uncle Slapped His Wife For Denying Him Sex Because Today Sunday!! / I Just Saw My Uncle's Wife In A Guest House / My Uncle's Wife Is Killing Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Helloflife: 7:04pm On Jun 21, 2015
Re: . by Helloflife: 7:05pm On Jun 21, 2015
please mods kindly move this to front page,we're in a deep family crisis Now.

1 Like

Re: . by agarawu23(m): 7:06pm On Jun 21, 2015
Anybody that wants to commit suicide will not call you to inform you

1 Like

Re: . by Helloflife: 7:06pm On Jun 21, 2015
please mods kindly move this to front page,we're in a deep family crisis Now.
Cc: RoyalRoy Lalasticlala
Re: . by lomprico(m): 7:09pm On Jun 21, 2015
Which kain hungry family is that? He dint marry her na, why cant they bury her? Or did she have a child for him? One of you shld travel to meet him n console him, if possible bring him back home, if he is around family that cares for him, he will feel better and might change his mind about killing self.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Helloflife: 7:10pm On Jun 21, 2015
we really need to Help him,he has been calling every one of his sibling to say he'll hang himself.
Re: . by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jun 21, 2015
oh God, my heart goes out to him cry

Please pray seriously for him and never let him commit suicide, its a sin and its not the solution to his problems sad
Re: . by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jun 21, 2015
He needs to wash his head in river awoyaya, no need to commit suicide.
Re: . by Helloflife: 7:28pm On Jun 21, 2015
firstEVA:
He needs to wash his head in river awoyaya, no need to commit suicide.
what's river awoyaya?
Re: . by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jun 21, 2015
Serious embarassed
Re: . by amtheone(m): 7:50pm On Jun 21, 2015
@op

Since he is Nigeria, you people should be able to send someone to go and stay with him at this trying time. It will be quite unfair for you guys to abandon him at this time just because he lives up North.

There is really nothing anybody can do online here, your family should as a matter of urgency send at least two people to go and stay with him. I know that money maybe issue here, but it is better to raise money by all means possible and help him stay alive than to raise money for his burial(God forbid).

He is going through a lot at the moment and as such he is depressed. So, he needs you guys around him at this time.

May God strengthen him at this time. Please do all you can to encourage him

2 Likes

Re: . by innervoice(m): 7:54pm On Jun 21, 2015
Why can't any of you go and visit him? He needs his family around now!
Re: . by Yustash001(m): 7:55pm On Jun 21, 2015
Is her family that poor?....if they insist he must pay....he should let them bury their daughter....haba....they even value money more than the life of their daughter....
Re: . by Chubhie: 9:27pm On Jun 21, 2015
He should first do a soul search and re-examine his life so far. Is it the case of what goes around comes around? Perhaps, an innocent lady is crying to karma.

If he's guilty, he should quietly serve it out but if not, take it as a personal challenge to fight through.
Look for the closest person that can get to him to open up. I'm not a fan of Men that chicken out.
Re: . by corisande: 9:33pm On Jun 21, 2015
chai!
Re: . by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jun 21, 2015
agarawu23:
Anybody that wants to commit suicide will not call you to inform you
hahahahahaha, very funny but true grin
Re: . by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jun 21, 2015
LOVE is one powerful emotion I pray I never fall to. I will continue training my mind till am able to live without emotions. Op as someone suggested you can take someone to see your uncle. You could take him to a psychiatrist. Please act fast before its too late.
Re: . by mystiqueDZ(f): 4:56am On Jun 22, 2015
HHmmm it's sad what your uncle has and is passing through.....God will strengthen him....
But why are you pushing for a front page?likes?comments? Or what exactly?
Re: . by mystiqueDZ(f): 4:57am On Jun 22, 2015
[quote author=firstEVA post=35007871] hahahahahaha, very funny but true grin[/quote No! Some actually do....it's a cry for help....
Re: . by agarawu23(m): 5:53am On Jun 22, 2015
firstEVA:
hahahahahaha, very funny but true grin
my sister, na reality be that
Re: . by Nobody: 8:50am On Jun 22, 2015
He needs people around him.. As much as possible you people should stay around him..

He needs all the attention, love and care right now.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Silly Things Parents Do(hilarious) / Which Is The Best Baby Diaper In The Market Now? / 30-yr-old Man Picks 2 Wives On New Year’s Eve

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.