Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

Emir Prays For The Release Of Chibok Girls - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emir Prays For The Release Of Chibok Girls (951 Views)

The Release Of 82 Chibok Girls: Our Position- PDP / Nigerians React To The Release Of 82 Chibok Girls / Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Enugu, Prays For Fallen IPOB Heroes (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emir Prays For The Release Of Chibok Girls by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jun 21, 2015
Bauchi – The Emir of Bauchi, Alhaji Rilwan Sulaiman, has prayed for the quick release of the Chibok girls.
The emir made the statement during a courtesy call on him by the Speaker of the National Assembly, Mr Yakubu Dogara.
Sulaiman said that the insecurity had shattered the development of the North-East region of the country.
He said that Dogara as the chosen leader of the House of Representatives should do all he could to assist in the release of the girls.
Earlier, Dogara told the emir that he was part of the congregation that advised the then Federal Government on the issue of constitutional amendment that would provide for a role for the traditional rulers.
He said although the proposed amendment submitted was not endorsed by the immediate-past administration, the House would dust the proposal and re-submit it to the present government.
“As parliamentarians, we are aware of the agitation by traditional rulers to demand for constitutional role.
“At the last constitutional amendment, we did find some roles for our traditional rulers.
“Unfortunately, when we were done with that exercise, it was transmitted to the president for his assent the matter went to court and the assent was not given.
“The National Assembly will dust it and ensure that it goes to Mr President for his assent,’’ he said.
Gov. Mohammed Abubakar of Bauchi and some executive members of All Progressives Congress (APC) accompanied him.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/06/emir-prays-for-speedy-release-of-chibok-girls/
Re: Emir Prays For The Release Of Chibok Girls by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jun 21, 2015
Let the scam about Chibok girls continue
Re: Emir Prays For The Release Of Chibok Girls by Sultannayef: 3:32pm On Jul 03, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
Let the scam about Chibok girls continue

Ok. Tell me one of the reasons.. then I'll stop.
Re: Emir Prays For The Release Of Chibok Girls by stuff46(m): 3:36pm On Jul 03, 2015
I pray God answers this prayer since we are in the month of Ramadan!

Insha Allahu
Re: Emir Prays For The Release Of Chibok Girls by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jul 03, 2015
Sultannayef:

Ok. Tell me one of the reasons.. then I'll stop.
I'm not comfortable accepting from people I don't know, tell me what you wanna tell me here
Re: Emir Prays For The Release Of Chibok Girls by Sultannayef: 4:00pm On Jul 03, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
I'm not comfortable accepting from people I don't know, tell me what you wanna tell me here

I want to be your friend!
Re: Emir Prays For The Release Of Chibok Girls by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jul 03, 2015
Why re dhe mocking dem gods, wen dhe know who and who is in charge of boko haram cum "chibok" children.
D emir shld go to hell

1 Like

Re: Emir Prays For The Release Of Chibok Girls by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jul 03, 2015
Sultannayef:

Thanks, I think we will get to know one another here than through the other way
Re: Emir Prays For The Release Of Chibok Girls by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jul 03, 2015
May God grant the prayers of the Emir.....Amen

That won't stop us from holding the government responsible to #BringBackOurGirls
Re: Emir Prays For The Release Of Chibok Girls by MKO4ever(m): 4:15pm On Jul 03, 2015
stuff46:
I pray God answers this prayer since we are in the month of Ramadan!

Insha Allahu

Amen
Re: Emir Prays For The Release Of Chibok Girls by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jul 03, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
Thanks, I think we will get to know one another here than through the other way
smh...

Your siggy tho grin grin grin grin
Re: Emir Prays For The Release Of Chibok Girls by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jul 03, 2015
barcanista:
smh...

Your siggy tho grin grin grin grin
she is the new economist in town so we ve got to respect her
Re: Emir Prays For The Release Of Chibok Girls by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jul 03, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
she is the new economist in town so we ve got to respect her
HE

Her own branch is Home Economics. grin
Re: Emir Prays For The Release Of Chibok Girls by Sultannayef: 4:27pm On Jul 03, 2015
barcanista:
HE

Haha. Interesting.. He, and not she..
Re: Emir Prays For The Release Of Chibok Girls by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jul 03, 2015
barcanista:
HE
#LOL
Re: Emir Prays For The Release Of Chibok Girls by asadike(f): 4:43pm On Jul 03, 2015
The emir should do d needful- call d north/west president to release d girls.
Re: Emir Prays For The Release Of Chibok Girls by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jul 03, 2015
Sultannayef:

I'm not comfortable with all this you are doing, please stop sending it.
Re: Emir Prays For The Release Of Chibok Girls by Sultannayef: 9:32pm On Jul 03, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
I'm not comfortable with all this you are doing, please stop sending it.

That was polite. No worries!

(1) (Reply)

Photo Of Tragic Accident ,this Morning At Lekki Area Of Lagos / Picture; Gunmen Kill IYC Chief's Aide. / Nigeria Targets 5,500MW For July As Pipe Vandalism Subsides

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.