Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,564 members, 7,958,743 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:14 PM

Anna Banner With Her Father, Flaunts Baby Bump (pictures) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Anna Banner With Her Father, Flaunts Baby Bump (pictures) (48325 Views)

Funke Akindele Flaunts Baby Bump In New Advert Video / Adesua Etomi Flaunts Baby Bump On Set Of "The Wedding Party 2" / Toolz Flaunts Baby Bump? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anna Banner With Her Father, Flaunts Baby Bump (pictures) by bomasek(m): 12:51pm On Jun 22, 2015
ToyozzieTohBad:
Who will gimme belle so I can flaunt my own too grin
If u want natural,hola,if u want artificial,hola. Can send my sperm over to u
Re: Anna Banner With Her Father, Flaunts Baby Bump (pictures) by ednoville(m): 1:01pm On Jun 22, 2015
Sup with you @ Negedu Grace, i like you,lets hook up. Am igala too here is my bbm pin 5632E371
Re: Anna Banner With Her Father, Flaunts Baby Bump (pictures) by Sleekyshuga(f): 1:02pm On Jun 22, 2015
otunsman:
If you see a twenty something years old girl you will think she is 15.She doesn't look like one.
Is that the way you draw your own conclusion? It doesn't work that way again cheesy cheesy cheesy.. So, if I should tell/say my age, you will call me a liar grin grin grin?

Modern day kids now grow, and develop faster than their age. I've heard lots of people who don't know me place me on an age range that gets me laughing.

For the mere fact that I knew her, I think she deserves a 'benefit of doubt' from you tongue.
Re: Anna Banner With Her Father, Flaunts Baby Bump (pictures) by Neplusultra(f): 1:25pm On Jun 22, 2015
Small tin make d papa be like Obama
Re: Anna Banner With Her Father, Flaunts Baby Bump (pictures) by Neplusultra(f): 1:30pm On Jun 22, 2015
stanley10122:
Apparently he's quite proud of his daughter..Now all the haters that have been taking panadol on her case can go and HUG A TRANSFORMER!! angry

#hypocrites
I tire o! Because she didn't abort it like dem!!! YEYE DEY SMELL
Re: Anna Banner With Her Father, Flaunts Baby Bump (pictures) by Neplusultra(f): 1:36pm On Jun 22, 2015
myklangelo:
Flavour umunwaanyi.

Ya Igbo language azonyela okpa na tuwita(tweeter)follow me @OdeniigboBlog for news in Igbo

The 1st Igbo language blog is out, it is fun and insightful. Visit, comment, share and criticize.www.odeniigbo..com
Just visited. Cool I must say, love seeing Igbo being promoted, Keep it up, Following.
Re: Anna Banner With Her Father, Flaunts Baby Bump (pictures) by adedayourt(m): 1:40pm On Jun 22, 2015
sinaj:

she iz a young gurl nau... nt more dan 25

wey she com dey resemble 30+
Re: Anna Banner With Her Father, Flaunts Baby Bump (pictures) by jabojafa(m): 1:58pm On Jun 22, 2015
ToyozzieTohBad:
Who will gimme belle so I can flaunt my own too grin
u wan say u nor get bf for ur area abi u dey find celeb?
Re: Anna Banner With Her Father, Flaunts Baby Bump (pictures) by Imortal001: 2:06pm On Jun 22, 2015
Aitee1:
It's a pity for someone that's supposed to be a role model joining the trend of babymama angry angry

It's my birthday joor let me chilax and sip Baileys wink

Happy birthday to all the 22nd born on nairaland kiss
I'm sick and tired of all this baby mama thing.
Me, i want go chop! happy birthday my sister!
Re: Anna Banner With Her Father, Flaunts Baby Bump (pictures) by Aitee1: 2:07pm On Jun 22, 2015
Imortal001:

I'm sick and tired of all this baba mama thing.
Me, i want go chop! happy birthday my sister!

Thanks dear, chop remain my own oh
Re: Anna Banner With Her Father, Flaunts Baby Bump (pictures) by myklangelo(m): 2:08pm On Jun 22, 2015
Neplusultra:
Just visited. Cool I must say, love seeing Igbo being promoted, Keep it up, Following.

Nne welcome. Thanks for the support.

Mmadu ka-eji aga!

Ya Igbo language azonyela okpa na tuwita(tweeter)follow me @OdeniigboBlog for news in Igbo

The 1st Igbo language blog is out, it is fun and insightful. Visit, comment, share and criticize.www.odeniigbo..com
Re: Anna Banner With Her Father, Flaunts Baby Bump (pictures) by Imortal001: 2:09pm On Jun 22, 2015
Aitee1:

Thanks dear, chop remain my own oh
Na agbu i want go chop oh! u like agbu?
Re: Anna Banner With Her Father, Flaunts Baby Bump (pictures) by Aitee1: 2:20pm On Jun 22, 2015
Imortal001:

Na agbu i want go chop oh! u like agbu?

Nooooo sad

Coconut rice wink
Re: Anna Banner With Her Father, Flaunts Baby Bump (pictures) by Imortal001: 2:33pm On Jun 22, 2015
Aitee1:

Nooooo sad

Coconut rice wink
Oghene! no coconut rice, na white rice and banga soup dey 4 here oh! U go manage am?
Re: Anna Banner With Her Father, Flaunts Baby Bump (pictures) by chigoizie7(m): 2:54pm On Jun 22, 2015
Flavour Flavour, choi. Women sef.

When I was still in skul, he came to the skul to perform,

U know how Flavour whyne his waist when dancing.
All most all the gals begin scream flavour oooh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Some de talk say, if this guy catch dem for BED come de whyne waist like dat say dem go die million times and wake up again.

Soo many women want to end up in his bed for soo many reasons,

As a sharp Igbo boy, 042 for that matter, the guy man begin lash de go, I bet this guy has FUVCKED more than 200 different gals on a platter of gold, some go de beg him sef.

ANNA and OKAGBUE, happened to be the ones that wanted to trap the guy man with pregnancy, but ee no work for them.

Flavour my guy, I no blame u oohh, u wan collect as other guymen de collect, but those b!tches had another AGENDA for u, all the same.

HAPPY FATHERS DAY.
Re: Anna Banner With Her Father, Flaunts Baby Bump (pictures) by preselect(m): 2:56pm On Jun 22, 2015
I dont disparage people for who they are. I'm don't look down on girls who get pregnant without husbands. let's not judge.

However, I have a BIG problem with such girls being proud of their situation and bragging about or flaunting it. and my biggest problem is when their parents encourage it.

nigeria has really changed. I guess when i return to naija i wont recognize it.
Re: Anna Banner With Her Father, Flaunts Baby Bump (pictures) by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jun 22, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

Is that the way you draw your own conclusion? It doesn't work that way again cheesy cheesy cheesy.. So, if I should tell/say my age, you will call me a liar grin grin grin?

Modern day kids now grow, and develop faster than their age. I've heard lots of people who don't know me place me on an age range that gets me laughing.

For the mere fact that I knew her, I think she deserves a 'benefit of doubt' from you tongue.
You just dey defend this babe like say na you born her.Ahn Ahn
Re: Anna Banner With Her Father, Flaunts Baby Bump (pictures) by adedayourt(m): 3:57pm On Jun 22, 2015
sinaj:

she iz a young gurl nau... nt more dan 25

.......nd by d way happy birthday "full blown adult" wink
Re: Anna Banner With Her Father, Flaunts Baby Bump (pictures) by brodalikeme(m): 4:32pm On Jun 22, 2015
sinaj:

m 22nd too kiss

God bless us smiley

Happy birthday @Sinaj
Re: Anna Banner With Her Father, Flaunts Baby Bump (pictures) by EmmyDe25(m): 4:49pm On Jun 22, 2015
Ochiske:
the girl above megrin

Even if na Pascal Semanya?
Re: Anna Banner With Her Father, Flaunts Baby Bump (pictures) by Sleekyshuga(f): 5:59pm On Jun 22, 2015
otunsman:
You just dey defend this babe like say na you born her.Ahn Ahn
Maybe undecided undecided
Re: Anna Banner With Her Father, Flaunts Baby Bump (pictures) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 7:11pm On Jun 22, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

Maybe undecided undecided
Hello Cutie,nice dp,read ur diary,interesting,read Bch in Uniben,and offered some courses in AEB during my firstyr,ur dairy brought back memories,welldone!
Re: Anna Banner With Her Father, Flaunts Baby Bump (pictures) by Sleekyshuga(f): 7:21pm On Jun 22, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Hello Cutie,nice dp,read ur diary,interesting,read Bch in Uniben,and offered some courses in AEB during my firstyr,ur dairy brought back memories,welldone!
*blushing cheesy* Thanks..

I made few friends from AEB, UNIBEN when they came down to ARAC, Rivers State for their Industrial Training..
Re: Anna Banner With Her Father, Flaunts Baby Bump (pictures) by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jun 22, 2015
The trend is spreading like wild fire. Very soon..... very very soon, the same way people
spite virgins is the same way people will spite any woman who wants to become a 'wife'. What am i saying? its happening already.
Re: Anna Banner With Her Father, Flaunts Baby Bump (pictures) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 7:47pm On Jun 22, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

*blushing cheesy* Thanks..

I made few friends from AEB, UNIBEN when they came down to ARAC, Rivers State for their Industrial Training..
Yea,most of my friends from aeb didn't like d course and were going for medicine too,ur praticals just reminded me of memories,am from Anambra,would like to knw u better,add me up on bbm if u wish 2B6615FA!
Re: Anna Banner With Her Father, Flaunts Baby Bump (pictures) by chineloSA(f): 8:57pm On Jun 22, 2015
TDonald:
Her own wahala
BTW
Dear MONEY, since all the ethnic groups in Nigeria,
agree and constantly confirm that it is only the IGBOS
that LOVE you so much. Please rise and visit every Igbo
person struggling anywhere around the globe...visit
them wit all your different clothes like DOLLARS,
POUNDS, EUROS and NAIRA. You may leave out other
TRIBES since they keep denying u in public..Amen!

grin A big Fat Amen.

1 Like

Re: Anna Banner With Her Father, Flaunts Baby Bump (pictures) by Dubemkelly(m): 8:33am On Jun 23, 2015
Aitee1:
It's a pity for someone that's supposed to be a role model joining the trend of babymama angry angry

It's my birthday joor let me chilax and sip Baileys wink

Happy birthday to all the 22nd born on nairaland kiss
Oh, u too, we cool. #iRep22ndJune. Happy belated birthday

1 Like

Re: Anna Banner With Her Father, Flaunts Baby Bump (pictures) by omaji53jeremiah: 9:45am On Jun 23, 2015
girls love awuf enjoyment with out stress so that's the result. get pregnant for celebrity and as many that ask shall receive.
Re: Anna Banner With Her Father, Flaunts Baby Bump (pictures) by Ochiske(m): 8:52pm On Jun 23, 2015
EmmyDe25:

Even if na Pascal Semanya?

bros calm down ogringrin

but my hotdog is man enoughcheesy
Re: Anna Banner With Her Father, Flaunts Baby Bump (pictures) by EmmyDe25(m): 8:40am On Jun 26, 2015
Ochiske:

bros calm down ogringrin

but my hotdog is man enoughcheesy

Dan Iska grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cynthia Morgan Shows Her Panties In Sexy Filtered Photo / Wanlov The Kubolor: I Masturbate Twice Weekly So My Sperm Won’t Get Spoilt In Me / Juliet Ibrahim At Cool Fm This Morning - (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.