Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

Jonathan’s Last-minute Appointments Tear Civil Service Apart - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan’s Last-minute Appointments Tear Civil Service Apart (29515 Views)

Northernization Agenda: NNPC Appointments Tear Kachikwu, Baru Apart / Ministerial List: How Buhari’s Last Minute Change Favoured Ngige / Joda Commitee To PMB: Sack Jonathan’s Last-minutes Appointees, Review Contracts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan’s Last-minute Appointments Tear Civil Service Apart by chikwadomn(m): 9:07am On Jun 22, 2015
Those graduates are expert in their field can any former director design a coputarised paylist NO!instead waste money give those job contract employ those who can do it.non of those shouting came in try the door.they are all nigeria and only been a nigeria qualifies them
Re: Jonathan’s Last-minute Appointments Tear Civil Service Apart by Nobody: 9:08am On Jun 22, 2015
Insanity, d level of nepotism under Jona's administration got to d peak. Let PMB investigate this nd punish the culprits.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Last-minute Appointments Tear Civil Service Apart by walosha(f): 9:09am On Jun 22, 2015
lol interesting
Re: Jonathan’s Last-minute Appointments Tear Civil Service Apart by 2dillu2(m): 9:11am On Jun 22, 2015
kay29000:
Hmm! One of Jonathan's last power moves before leaving office. Lets see how long they last there. Anyway,if you have problem lasting long in bed, hit me up on BBM- 7C22F6EC.
I'm still a V
Re: Jonathan’s Last-minute Appointments Tear Civil Service Apart by mildflame: 9:11am On Jun 22, 2015
And they say dat OGOGORO man aint corrupt, honestly he is d chief APOSTLE of corruption n d MOST MUMUEST President d world have ever known
Re: Jonathan’s Last-minute Appointments Tear Civil Service Apart by Orikinla(m): 9:12am On Jun 22, 2015
bigerboy200:

It's a shame that people like u have accepted mediocrity in governance.. how would u deny people who have spent 20yrs + in civil service the opportunity to get to the zenith of their career (directorship positions) only for u to employ some opportunists and make dem directors over night...who does that?? sympathizers of GEJ are pathetic.. May God have mercy on ur hero who brought millions of Nigerians to their knees..
So true.
Re: Jonathan’s Last-minute Appointments Tear Civil Service Apart by LOUIS6(m): 9:12am On Jun 22, 2015
NiceQQReseling:
Get affordable Data Plan for all device 

5~ GB for #1,200

10~ GB for #2,000

Haba megida!.... You no even fear God, even on this early Monday morning...
SMH for u oooo
Re: Jonathan’s Last-minute Appointments Tear Civil Service Apart by mrkings84(m): 9:17am On Jun 22, 2015
Don't tamper with people's testimonies.
Re: Jonathan’s Last-minute Appointments Tear Civil Service Apart by blackpanda: 9:18am On Jun 22, 2015
Many wont understand the gravity of what that baastard jona did to civil servant. But lemme try and explain:

Lets say u enter civil service on level 8 and promotion is only done every 3yrs. That means it will take u at least 18yrs to get to Assistant Director AD (15). Now just before u get promoted to AD, jona and his good for nothing cohorts will jst recruit fresh set of people directly to fill the position. Which means eventho u pass the exam, u cant get the post cos there is no vacancy. And under civil service rules, if u fail to get it 3 times then u have to retire.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Last-minute Appointments Tear Civil Service Apart by blackpanda: 9:19am On Jun 22, 2015
chikwadomn:
Those graduates are expert in their field can any former director design a coputarised paylist NO!instead waste money give those job contract employ those who can do it.non of those shouting came in try the door.they are all nigeria and only been a nigeria qualifies them

I think you are surely sick in the head.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Last-minute Appointments Tear Civil Service Apart by Orter(m): 9:30am On Jun 22, 2015
I'm sure given the opportunity most of us will do same knowing we are doing the wrong thing.
Re: Jonathan’s Last-minute Appointments Tear Civil Service Apart by Okudiover(m): 9:30am On Jun 22, 2015
buodera:
Jonathan did what he taught best to do. .leave him alone
. Will you shut up if you have nothing useful to say. Its people like you that make it easy for politicians to get away with any mess. Left to me GEJ would be in jail. angry angry

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Last-minute Appointments Tear Civil Service Apart by Godsonkemz(m): 9:33am On Jun 22, 2015
Let those who entered through the windows and backdoors be shown exit and allow the real and qualified occupants take charge. The era of politics in civil service will soon be a history.
Re: Jonathan’s Last-minute Appointments Tear Civil Service Apart by Nobody: 9:38am On Jun 22, 2015
Knew this would happen
Re: Jonathan’s Last-minute Appointments Tear Civil Service Apart by philips70(m): 9:42am On Jun 22, 2015
solonazzy:

Dnt b selfish..... Such a man must never get to d highest position in any generation to come else dey experience backwardness.... A presi dat can say his generation has failed....so pathetic

Am sorry, in this high austerity period caused by this past ignoble 5 years one can't help but be selfish. For my children's sake I increase it to forever.
Re: Jonathan’s Last-minute Appointments Tear Civil Service Apart by sunshine1974(m): 9:43am On Jun 22, 2015
It's true jare, one small geh like dat got level 12 in my work place in April just like dat. All we heard was dat she's minister's candidate.
Re: Jonathan’s Last-minute Appointments Tear Civil Service Apart by philips70(m): 9:43am On Jun 22, 2015
mrkings84:
Don't tamper with people's testimonies.

Wicked Wike just tampered with people's testimony in Rivers.
Re: Jonathan’s Last-minute Appointments Tear Civil Service Apart by NewsINigeria(m): 9:47am On Jun 22, 2015
Re: Jonathan’s Last-minute Appointments Tear Civil Service Apart by joeyfire(m): 10:00am On Jun 22, 2015
No long ting. If upon review its found that the 530 were ”assisted" or didn't meet requirements for some positions, the government has to sharp-sharp reverse the employment. Imagine eight years experience on level 16 (asst director level) na wetin!. It may be the jobs Jehovah has planned for other ppl. What is bad is not good. Shikena
Re: Jonathan’s Last-minute Appointments Tear Civil Service Apart by joeyfire(m): 10:02am On Jun 22, 2015
I like GEJ but weakness in a leader can be costly
Re: Jonathan’s Last-minute Appointments Tear Civil Service Apart by mildflame: 10:13am On Jun 22, 2015
gotadoi:

You are wrong. . How dare you? undecided
How dare WHAT? May d UNIVERSE never witness such SPINELESS VISIONLESS HOPLESS NONENTITY human being;>
Re: Jonathan’s Last-minute Appointments Tear Civil Service Apart by kingsleyzie: 10:14am On Jun 22, 2015
They should be removed the same way they were illigally given position.
Re: Jonathan’s Last-minute Appointments Tear Civil Service Apart by innoblack: 11:09am On Jun 22, 2015
Abi d tin tire me ooooooo
Re: Jonathan’s Last-minute Appointments Tear Civil Service Apart by allosteric: 12:17pm On Jun 22, 2015
sunshine1974:
It's true jare, one small geh like dat got level 12 in my work place in April just like dat. All we heard was dat she's minister's candidate.

PLEASE NAME AND SHAME HER, LET'S FORCE THE GOVERNMENT TO ACT!!!!!
Re: Jonathan’s Last-minute Appointments Tear Civil Service Apart by allosteric: 12:20pm On Jun 22, 2015
sunshine1974:

CIVIL SERVICE MUST BE NON-PARTISAN AND IT'S SITUATIONS LIKE THIS THAT DESTROY THE PROFESSIONALISM OF THE SERVICE.
Re: Jonathan’s Last-minute Appointments Tear Civil Service Apart by AreaFada2: 12:20pm On Jun 22, 2015
APC people and GEJ matter be like fly and poo poo. They cannot resist it. Any beer parlour gist and wild speculation, they will jump at it. You see them swearing and cursing like motor park agbero. grin cheesy. Anyone get krorkror for nyansh na GEJ cause
Na wa o. Make una dey give excuses. As if GEJ met a brilliant civil service. What was left of the good civil by Murtala, Buhari finished it as a dictator. It has been nepotism since.

Those with selective amnesia should remember.
Re: Jonathan’s Last-minute Appointments Tear Civil Service Apart by PStacks(m): 12:30pm On Jun 22, 2015
Its as simple as A B C ! They should just nolify all the appointments.

If they want to be directors, let them go and be Directors in Otuoke, directing Jonathan and mama peace Businesses.
Re: Jonathan’s Last-minute Appointments Tear Civil Service Apart by Oiselenjakhian(m): 1:15pm On Jun 22, 2015
Hello Everyone. My company Dreamquest Multimedia has just released a commemorative game on the recent victory by the APC.

You can download it for free on the Google Play store here -> https://play.google.com/store/apps/developer?id=Dreamquest+Multimedia&hl=en

Please contact me if you need web development, interactive media and game development services. My number is +2349032291323.

Re: Jonathan’s Last-minute Appointments Tear Civil Service Apart by sakieja(f): 1:16pm On Jun 22, 2015
hope ,this wil not affect just concluded NIS recruit
Re: Jonathan’s Last-minute Appointments Tear Civil Service Apart by sakieja(f): 1:17pm On Jun 22, 2015
hope ,this wil not affect just concluded NIS
Re: Jonathan’s Last-minute Appointments Tear Civil Service Apart by sunshine1974(m): 1:41pm On Jun 22, 2015
U wan put me trouble ba
allosteric:

CIVIL SERVICE MUST BE NON-PARTISAN AND IT'S SITUATIONS LIKE THIS THAT DESTROY THE PROFESSIONALISM OF THE SERVICE.
Re: Jonathan’s Last-minute Appointments Tear Civil Service Apart by chiwondoski: 2:22pm On Jun 22, 2015
E go pain dam na only dam need job and promotion grin shocked cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ministers Panic As Osinbajo Mulls Cabinet Shake-up / Senator Ifeanyi Ubah Commences Distribution Of Palliative To Families In Anambra / Mu’azu In Fresh Trouble Over Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.